Zone1 Kristan Hawkins Crushes Arguments Of Pro-Choicer

That’s like a cop saying, as he writes you a ticket.. “I guess the speed limit is arbitrary.. somewhere between 35 and 75 mph, I dunno.. but here’s your ticket”

You need an objective standard and reason for it, or there’s no content here. It’s just feelings based opinions from you.
No, it's not at all.

Speaking for myself, I don't see a fertilized egg as a person with legal rights that trump those of the mother, a person by any definition.
Do you see a human being in its first stages of development, or do you think it's a goat or something?

That’s like a cop saying, as he writes you a ticket.. “I guess the speed limit is arbitrary.. somewhere between 35 and 75 mph, I dunno.. but here’s your ticket”
Speed limits are arbitrary. Should the speed limit be that same on a bright sunny day and a dark snowy night? Cops know this and generally adjust as needed.

You need an objective standard and reason for it, or there’s no content here. It’s just feelings based opinions from you.
What is the objective standard for when we allow children to drive, vote, or sign contracts?

Speed limits are arbitrary.
No, They are defined. There’s a speed limit, based on collision science and data. If you go above them, it’s technically illegal and you can be cited by the state
What is the objective standard for when we allow children to drive, vote, or sign contracts?
1. Children can’t vote, you have to be 18
2. As far as driving, I’d imagine by 16 it’s scientifically acceptable as a persons brain has formed enough to participate in the activity.
3. What contracts are you talking about?

Do you see a human being in its first stages of development, or do you think it's a goat or something?
Here is an animal in the first stages of development, do you think it's a human? How do you know?
Embryoteilung_1501.png

Forum List

Back