Kremlin Spokesman: Trump's Foreign Policy Approach Almost Same As Putins (This is Great News)

So Trump will invade countries and sell nuclear technologies to dictatorships?
Clinton is the one who sold nuclear technologies to our enemies. Obama just gave them to Iran.
Both of your statements are made up nonsense. And anyways, your hero Trump is the one who wants to back out of the Iran deal, meaning they'll get their uranium and advanced centrifuges back.

Well you have to admit that the invading countries is more like the U.S. policy for many years now ( or at least attempt regime change of late ), so would you be upset Trump kept that tradition alive while holding hands with Putin!?!

Well you have to admit that the invading countries is more like the U.S. policy for many years now ( or at least attempt regime change of late ), so would you be upset Trump kept that tradition alive while holding hands with Putin!?!
I've long said Obama's greatest mistake is failing to completely wash our hands of the middle east. Some Trump people seem to think he'll be the one to do it. I'd love to see it happen, but I think he probably wants to go on a few middle east adventures of his own.

I've long said Obama's greatest mistake is failing to completely wash our hands of the middle east. Some Trump people seem to think he'll be the one to do it. I'd love to see it happen, but I think he probably wants to go on a few middle east adventures of his own.

Maybe not if Putin is involved... Iran would be out of play seeing they're Putin buddies, and the only other Muslim country that I believe he might try something with is Pakistan but they have Nuclear weapons and if a threat of Nuclear War get too real then I believe Congress would act quickly...

I do believe China and the U.S. will go to war over the South China Sea and North Korea...

Maybe not if Putin is involved... Iran would be out of play seeing they're Putin buddies, and the only other Muslim country that I believe he might try something with is Pakistan but they have Nuclear weapons and if a threat of Nuclear War get too real then I believe Congress would act quickly...

I do believe China and the U.S. will go to war over the South China Sea and North Korea...
Especially with our pesky trade deals out of the way.

Forum List

Back