Kremlin mouthpiece claims Putin will 'start WW3' before accepting defeat in Ukraine

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Hey guys, it looks like we're gonna die soon.
It's probably punishment of God for elected 'leaders' like Biden, Macron, Scholz, Jones and all another idiots who instigate WWIII now.

A KREMLIN mouthpiece has said that "knowing our leader," the Russian war in Ukraine will spark World War Three but added that Russians will be rewarded with a place in "heaven".

Margarita Simonyan, the editor-in-chief of state broadcaster RT, has told Russian TV that there are two possible outcomes of the war in Ukraine. The Kremlin mouthpiece said that either Russia will lose in Ukraine or Moscow will start World War Three. Ms Simonyan is known to have a close relationship with President Vladimir Putin, even referencing this in her appearance on Tuesday.
She said that "knowing our leader," the likelihood of nuclear war is the "most probable outcome".
Russia's chief propagandist said that President Putin Putin will launch an all-out nuclear war on the West before he accepts defeat in Ukraine.
In an eerie remark, she added that the Russian war efforts and sacrifice will be rewarded with a place in heaven.
It comes after Russia successfully test-launched its latest nuclear missile - Sarmat 2 - last week.
Ms Simonyan told Russia-1's 60 Minutes programme: “Either we lose in Ukraine or the Third World War starts.
"Personally, I think that the most realistic way is the way of World War III, based on knowing us and our leader, Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, knowing how everything works around here.
"It’s impossible - there is no chance - that we will give up
"That everything will end with a nuclear strike, to me, is more probable than the other outcome.
"This is to my horror, on one hand, but on the other hand, with the understanding that it is what it is.”
Speaking to fellow propagandist Vladimir Solovyov, Ms Simonyan added "We will go to heaven, while the West will simply croak.

“We’re all going to die someday.”

nuclear-holocaust-damage_resize_md.jpg

At this point, I welcome it. What's the point in diplomacy with Russia anymore. We will win.

Casualties will be high, and I hate to see Americans die for a useless war waged by a madman in Moscow, but dammit the U.S. is known for being World War champions back to back. What are we afraid of.

Clearly folks, I am being apathetic to everything now.

Hey guys, it looks like we're gonna die soon.
It's probably punishment of God for elected 'leaders' like Biden, Macron, Scholz, Jones and all another idiots who instigate WWIII now.

A KREMLIN mouthpiece has said that "knowing our leader," the Russian war in Ukraine will spark World War Three but added that Russians will be rewarded with a place in "heaven".

Margarita Simonyan, the editor-in-chief of state broadcaster RT, has told Russian TV that there are two possible outcomes of the war in Ukraine. The Kremlin mouthpiece said that either Russia will lose in Ukraine or Moscow will start World War Three. Ms Simonyan is known to have a close relationship with President Vladimir Putin, even referencing this in her appearance on Tuesday.
She said that "knowing our leader," the likelihood of nuclear war is the "most probable outcome".
Russia's chief propagandist said that President Putin Putin will launch an all-out nuclear war on the West before he accepts defeat in Ukraine.
In an eerie remark, she added that the Russian war efforts and sacrifice will be rewarded with a place in heaven.
It comes after Russia successfully test-launched its latest nuclear missile - Sarmat 2 - last week.
Ms Simonyan told Russia-1's 60 Minutes programme: “Either we lose in Ukraine or the Third World War starts.
"Personally, I think that the most realistic way is the way of World War III, based on knowing us and our leader, Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, knowing how everything works around here.
"It’s impossible - there is no chance - that we will give up
"That everything will end with a nuclear strike, to me, is more probable than the other outcome.
"This is to my horror, on one hand, but on the other hand, with the understanding that it is what it is.”
Speaking to fellow propagandist Vladimir Solovyov, Ms Simonyan added "We will go to heaven, while the West will simply croak.

“We’re all going to die someday.”

nuclear-holocaust-damage_resize_md.jpg
Before Vlad could hit the button, China would step on him, like the roach he is.

and die.
Humanity ceases out to exist

The video is quite dated, and doesn't take into account several factors.

For starters, every nation knows of the dangers of all out Nuclear war. Everyone wants to avoid it at all cost. If Nukes will be used, they will likely be small tactical nukes to eliminate specific military targets or cities important to a war effort. You won't see weapons like the Tsar Bomba being used willy nilly.

Secondly, the blast radius of certain nukes isn't nearly as big as depicted. Tactical nukes have a relatively small blast radius that can wipe out a city, but not a whole state, or section of a country. Like I said, the dangers of all out nuclear war outweigh the benefit of winning a war.

And finally the end of human civilization depicted in the video would happen in an all out, everybody shoots everything they have nuclear war. I seriously doubt such a war will happen now, or any time in the near to far future. It's too dangerous for both sides, and everyone knows it. That's what's keeping Putin at bay right now I believe, from deploying even a tactical nuke.

The past few days have seemed crazy with Putin making threats and each time the US saying 'Na na na na na we are sending even more and bigger and better ones'. Eventually Putin seems bound to do something, In Russia apparently State TV has been talking about the nuclear war they appear to be moving into for about a week. It appears tonight that the UK Defence Secretary usually calling Putin chicken as they threaten him with more, believes that it is in fact very likely that Putin could do that by May 9th. Remember also that we do not need Putin to start a nuclear war. We only need the US to believe he is about to. We should not be gambling with humanity. We need to create a dignified way for Putin to get out and stop this bloody mess while we still can.

The Kremlin mouthpiece said that either Russia will lose in Ukraine or Moscow will start World War Three.
So then by definition, shouldn't we do everything to assure that Russia loses so they won't start WWIII?

There is no god nor need for god. One proof is the collective IQ that legally voted into office the current nazi-dem POSPOTUS from (within [italics]) a dysfunctional oligarchy.

Look on the bright side. The first ones to get it will be the big, bad, Democrat run liberal cities. And once they’re gone, you Real Americans living in fly over country can finally have the America of your dreams.

The past few days have seemed crazy with Putin making threats and each time the US saying 'Na na na na na we are sending even more and bigger and better ones'. Eventually Putin seems bound to do something, In Russia apparently State TV has been talking about the nuclear war they appear to be moving into for about a week. It appears tonight that the UK Defence Secretary usually calling Putin chicken as they threaten him with more, believes that it is in fact very likely that Putin could do that by May 9th. Remember also that we do not need Putin to start a nuclear war. We only need the US to believe he is about to. We should not be gambling with humanity. We need to create a dignified way for Putin to get out and stop this bloody mess while we still can.
Putin doesn't care about Russia. That should be obvious. What's he done for Russia with his president for life dictatorship?

Forum List

Back