Kremlin critic Navalny moved to penal colony outside Moscow to serve jail term

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
No protests in Russia anymore

POKROV, Russia (Reuters) - Kremlin critic Alexei Navalny has been transferred to a penal colony outside Moscow to serve his prison sentence, a public commission said on Sunday, weeks after he returned to Russia after being poisoned.

too bad Amnesty International refused to acknowledge Navalny a political prisoner due to his xenophobia and anti-Semitism... :)
It is an awkward decision. A person could be a xenophobe and anti-Semite, but that doesn't exclude a possibility to be a political prisoner. This organization just ridiculed its own principles.

too bad Amnesty International refused to acknowledge Navalny a political prisoner due to his xenophobia and anti-Semitism... :)
It is an awkward decision. A person could be a xenophobe and anti-Semite, but that doesn't exclude a possibility to be a political prisoner. This organization just ridiculed its own principles.

actually, AI nothing but confirmed another time that US manipulates values, principles and slogans according to its agenda at a moment.

Now it's like this (xenophobia is a taboo in recent race-divided America), some time ago nobody would notice it.

But always US foreign policy is a set of demagogy + zinic hypocricy.

As for Navalny, he's a foreign agent, a collaborant of Bellingcat (i. e. CIA and MI5? or 6?) and directly British intelligence.

Does the US allow political activity financed by a foreign government?

Ashurkov is Navalny's wallet.

actually, AI nothing but confirmed another time that US manipulates values, principles and slogans according to its agenda at a moment.

Now it's like this (xenophobia is a taboo in recent race-divided America), some time ago nobody would notice it.

As for Navalny, he's a foreign agent, a collaborant of Bellingcat (i. e. CIA and MI5? or 6?) and directly British intelligence.

Change your tune. Amnesty International has nothing to do with the US government.

Change your tune. Amnesty International has nothing to do with the US government.

lol, as much nothing to do as Nobel peace awards committee :)

though, I would put it another way.

both AI and US government are branches of the same real Power which owns America.

lol, as much nothing to do as Nobel peace awards committee :)

though, I would put it another way.

both AI and US government are branches of the same real Power which owns America.
Yeah, I know. A secret world government run by the Jews. With only Russia being an island of liberty, despite numerous oligarchs and state officials having assets in the West.

Forum List

Back