Kremlin: Clinton Victory Would Have Led to World War 3 Between Russia and the US

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Yes, the bitch was truly a war hawk!

Vladimir Putin was one of the first leaders to congratulate Donald Trump on his Presidential victory. In his greeting card, Putin “expressed his confidence that a dialogue between Kremlin and Washington will be based on mutual respect and equal partnership.”

“Mutual respect” was the exact phrase that Trump’s ex foreign policy adviser Carter Page used in his infamous speech at the School of Economics, a college in Moscow, back in July. He critiqued the Obama administration for its “draconian practices,” against Russia and pointed out the necessity of “mutual respect.”

On Wednesday, Putin was quick to remind people about Trump’s statements expressing his desire to “restore relations with Russia.” He also pointed out that it might not be so easy.

“We understand and are aware that it will be a difficult path in the light of the degradation in which, unfortunately, the relationship between Russia and the U.S. are at the moment.” And then, he added: “As I have repeated many times, it is not our fault that Russia-U.S. relations are as you see them.”

(Excerpt) Read more at heatst.com ...

So Vag is claiming that Trump will allow the former USSR to recover it's defunct empire without any interference..

• Banned
So the Kremlin is your reliable source now. Figures.
Beats our compromised MSM since exposed by WikiLeaks, OCDGirl!

You think WikiLeaks exposed the MSM? :lmao:

You need to go read my posts on this site on media for the last four years, tovarich.
If you actually wrote it, it's tripe. and tainted with subversive thought...but thanks for the heads up, OCDGirl!

• Banned
So Vag is claiming that Trump will allow the former USSR to recover it's defunct empire without any interference..
Perhaps YOU Moonbeam, would like to lead our first wave against the Russian Bear...but please, where an adult diaper!
I can't buy any adult diapers,,, you keep buying out the inventory...
You don't even try, I left instructions that when a whiny little piece of shit comes in, that's you, to sell him all he can handle!

I hear he may even "let him" into Ukraine, retroactively. Many people have said that. It will have been YUGE.

I can hear it now---
"I don't know what you're even talking about with Russian supremacists. Did he invade Ukraine or what? Because I have no idea what you would have even been talking about two years ago."

Vladimir Putin was one of the first leaders to congratulate Donald Trump on his Presidential victory. In his greeting card, Putin “expressed his confidence that a dialogue between Kremlin and Washington will be based on mutual respect and equal partnership.”

“Mutual respect” was the exact phrase that Trump’s ex foreign policy adviser Carter Page used in his infamous speech at the School of Economics, a college in Moscow, back in July. He critiqued the Obama administration for its “draconian practices,” against Russia and pointed out the necessity of “mutual respect.”

On Wednesday, Putin was quick to remind people about Trump’s statements expressing his desire to “restore relations with Russia.” He also pointed out that it might not be so easy.

“We understand and are aware that it will be a difficult path in the light of the degradation in which, unfortunately, the relationship between Russia and the U.S. are at the moment.” And then, he added: “As I have repeated many times, it is not our fault that Russia-U.S. relations are as you see them.”

And Trump will look deeply into his eyes.

I saw a report that Kerry couldn't find support in Congress to push into Syria with Turkey allies (a pact made by Obama) so I'm hopeful that it will stall out long enough to get the war mongers out of office.

Wrong president!

Wrong president!

I uh, don't think he's referring to a President there, Natasha.

Russian loving right wingers who admire Putin and the Russian form of government showing us their true colors.

Wrong president!

I uh, don't think he's referring to a President there, Natasha.
OCDGIRL, you know little about recent history...

At the closing press conference, in response to a question about whether he could trust Putin, Bush said, "I looked the man in the eye.

I will admit to being alright with being friendly with Russia, but I'm an "American's First" person. Why shouldn't we be friends with /all/ nations? I guess I feel that all world powers should work together as best they can.

Forum List

Back