Krazy Kamala to Fallon: "i hitchhiked to graduation, it was a very late night the previous night"

What a whore.....Next we are going to find out she did suggestively lesbian nude centerfolds with other women

Why?

I think she's probably too far behind now to catch up, the only real question is does the progressive left rally to Bernie or Warren, or does the support for Biden fall away and go to Warren because she's not Bernie.

Any of them would be a vast improvement over Trump.
She's proven she'll do anything, or anybody to get power.

Got to admire her ambition.

she's unelectable, folks!

Why?

I think she's probably too far behind now to catch up, the only real question is does the progressive left rally to Bernie or Warren, or does the support for Biden fall away and go to Warren because she's not Bernie.

Any of them would be a vast improvement over Trump.
Three ancient white Senators are an improvement? Their combined age totals up to 225 years I believe, Joey! This is turning into the "Depends" primary for you Democrats!

What a whore.....Next we are going to find out she did suggestively lesbian nude centerfolds with other women

Why because she hitched a ride?
Hes making a "point" about your First Lady dimwit. Try to keep up.

Wait is Harris running to be first lady?
No, that is why she hasn't done any lesbian nude centerfolds ......even tho if she did, she may appear to be less whorish in delusional Trumper logic

Forum List

Back