Kramer Finds an Out

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
He's Jewish.

http://www.comcast.net/entertainmen...NT&fn=/2006/11/28/530272.html&cvqh=itn_kramer

Or not, say the rabbis.

But notice the quotes from the rabbis and others about what it takes to be Jewish:

"Technically, not having been born by blood as Jewish and not formally going into a conversion, it was purely his interpretation of having adopted Judaism as his religion," Rubenstein told The Associated Press on Tuesday.

By blood? My oh my. Sounds a little racist to me.

I think it is funny. This is another reminder of how shallow our society is if they just can't move on. By God we should have National Black Week so the whole word can kiss there butts and rub all the wrong doings into everyones faces, especally whitey.

He's Jewish.

http://www.comcast.net/entertainmen...NT&fn=/2006/11/28/530272.html&cvqh=itn_kramer

Or not, say the rabbis.

But notice the quotes from the rabbis and others about what it takes to be Jewish:

"Technically, not having been born by blood as Jewish and not formally going into a conversion, it was purely his interpretation of having adopted Judaism as his religion," Rubenstein told The Associated Press on Tuesday.

By blood? My oh my. Sounds a little racist to me.

People who formally convert to Judaism are considered Jews. It's just like people who call themselves Christians, yet have never been baptized. Most Christians would not recognize them as "real" Christians. It's not necessarily a race thing.

yeah but in this case of finger pointing religion matters to the media! Responsibility starts with self and all the hecklers need to zip it! I hear these others running their sores over what this man did and didn't do correctly and bottom line it is all about damage control.

yeah but in this case of finger pointing religion matters to the media! Responsibility starts with self and all the hecklers need to zip it! I hear these others running their sores over what this man did and didn't do correctly and bottom line it is all about damage control.

I must be having a slow brain day, bc I'm not sure what you mean...

People who formally convert to Judaism are considered Jews. It's just like people who call themselves Christians, yet have never been baptized. Most Christians would not recognize them as "real" Christians. It's not necessarily a race thing.

How about 99.999% a race thing?:tng:

I must be having a slow brain day, bc I'm not sure what you mean...

What I'm saying is the media and a spefic group are up in arms about the event that took place. So I'm saying religion has everything to do about it. Had it been a muslim then it would have shocked folk but nothing would have been so over blown yet this time. What I will say it Richards screwed up and opened his mouth. It is all a bunch of crap on all sides. Oneside doesn't feel it was good enough apology and the other side is looking to get the heck out of dodge as quickly as possible. Damage control, covering ones butt. Hopefully that helped.:happy2:

Judaism is a race as well as a religion.

I think thats the point----are there any other religions that you are automatically born into ? If you can trace you lineage back far enough you may discover you are one too. Just like that--without doing a thing !

I think thats the point----are there any other religions that you are automatically born into ? If you can trace you lineage back far enough you may discover you are one too. Just like that--without doing a thing !

Right. Nobody can be born into Christianity solely by having a Christian mother. Point is that for all the screaming and moaning Jews do about "anti-Semitism" and "racism," they themselves have some of the sharpest racist tendencies going!

Right. Nobody can be born into Christianity solely by having a Christian mother. Point is that for all the screaming and moaning Jews do about "anti-Semitism" and "racism," they themselves have some of the sharpest racist tendencies going!
What you call racism they see as trying to protect their culture and prevent annihilation from the Arabs and some Europeans, who have been trying to wipe them off the map for literally 1000s of years.

I just can't believe the ridiculousness of this whole thing, and what it has turned into..

He had a bad day, he got pissed, and he let it go...so what??? Sure it was in bad taste but what a shame that those who advocate for free speech are the first ones to kick him in the face... The press...Gloria Alred, Reverend Jackson?????

What you call racism they see as trying to protect their culture and prevent annihilation from the Arabs and some Europeans, who have been trying to wipe them off the map for literally 1000s of years.

White Christians would like to survive too. But you're going to tell me that's different somehow.

I just can't believe the ridiculousness of this whole thing, and what it has turned into..

He had a bad day, he got pissed, and he let it go...so what??? Sure it was in bad taste but what a shame that those who advocate for free speech are the first ones to kick him in the face... The press...Gloria Alred, Reverend Jackson?????

And for what? Pointing out stereotypical behavior of another race?

Seems awfully-damned funny when a black comedian is getting his laughs at the expense of whites. How many stand-up acts by blacks DON'T include making fun of the way white men dance?

I personally find most humor at the expense of stereotyping -- whites included -- funny. I find NO humor in the double-standard accepted as politically correct behavior by our society.

And for what? Pointing out stereotypical behavior of another race?

Seems awfully-damned funny when a black comedian is getting his laughs at the expense of whites. How many stand-up acts by blacks DON'T include making fun of the way white men dance?

I personally find most humor at the expense of stereotyping -- whites included -- funny. I find NO humor in the double-standard accepted as politically correct behavior by our society.

Me either....

We haven't been threatened with extermination, and since we are such a huge, spread out populace, no one has the ability. Yet a nuclear Iran can wipe out Israel.

More Jews live outside of Israel than live in it. The race will survive. Attempts have been made to exterminate Christians. Factions in the US are doing a pretty good job trying to suppress it as we speak.

Forum List

Back