KRAKEN RELEASED. Video shows no water main break in GA as unsupervised poll workers toil

PA mailed out 1.8 mil votes and got 2.5 mil back.

kid, that is not a fact.
Actually they mailed out 1.8m, got back 1.4m, and counted 2.5m
also not a fact. do you know how this fact thing works, kid?
Would you happen to know what the actual numbers are ?
Ive searched and cant find much info.
while politely phrased, still nothing more than an attempt at shifting the burden of proof. it took me 2 minutes to find sources from october 2020 listing how much ballots were requested and sent out.

...for starters...

Challengers ejected over "emergency."

104 page complaint:

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp...1/COMPLAINT-CJ-PEARSON-V.-KEMP-11.25.2020.pdf

Specifically, video from the State Farm Arena in Fulton County shows that on November 3rd after the polls closed, election workers falsely claimed a water leak required the facility to close. All poll workers and challengers were evacuated for several hours at about 10:00 PM. However, several election workers remained unsupervised and unchallenged working at the computers for the voting tabulation machines until after 1:00 AM.

There was a water main break:

Nobody evacuates a building because of a water main break unless the washout starts undermining the building. This excuse is on par with the dog ate my homework.

They evacuated the building?
No, only the Republican election overseers.
Link?
Read the OP. I love you people who say Link? or that has been debunked in every conversation.

Clown shit show.jpg

rofl

If they would cut the number of lawyers in government to around 5 %, we would have a much more honest and functional government. Lawyers who have no problem lying right in peoples faces are responsible for all this election corruption.

The tragedy with large government is just what we are seeing. Manipulation of people as there is money and power to be had. Having little or no faith is a benefit for those who use corrupted ways.

...for starters...

104 page complaint:

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp...1/COMPLAINT-CJ-PEARSON-V.-KEMP-11.25.2020.pdf

Specifically, video from the State Farm Arena in Fulton County shows that on November 3rd after the polls closed, election workers falsely claimed a water leak required the facility to close. All poll workers and challengers were evacuated for several hours at about 10:00 PM. However, several election workers remained unsupervised and unchallenged working at the computers for the voting tabulation machines until after 1:00 AM.

Now we know why Trump and his team let Sydney Powell go on her own.....her lawsuit names Kemp and the republican AG as part of the problem.........Trump needs to implicate them but he can't do it himself......

Again....this isn't over until Trump says it's over......

This Kraken is the real deal....we'll see if it can get the job done.

Real deal?

Is that what you'll keep saying after it gets laughed out of court? Or will you smarten up and realize you got played by a bunch of cranks?

Negative.

He says that patriots need to fight

I'm wondering why he isn't.
I see someone who is distraught over an attempted stolen election.

and you snear at him and try to push him over the edge into violence

I see Trump and mentally weak dupes he is selfishly mind fucking to save face and grift himself some post presidency clout.

Covering their trail to violate election laws is 'right and prudent' in your eyes? Wow!
I'm sure as hell no lawyer, but...

Doesn't a crime have to be demonstrated before it can be said that there was a coverup up of a crime?

If you can show us proof of the actual crime that was "covered up", I'd love to see it. We can't have that.

Proof is just an elitist way of keeping real patriots down.

Because feelz!

This is the Kraken? :abgg2q.jpg:

I"m afraid they got us. Back when we were having our deep swamp state meetings a few years back on how to win the election, some people wanted to rig the voting machines in large states--you know that would deliver the most electoral votes. I was one of them. But the other guys won out--the ones who wanted to rig multiple small states like Arizona, and Georgia instead of Florida which has more electoral votes than those 2 combined. They also wanted to rig a water main break in a non-descript arena just on the chance that votes might be counted there.

I take my hat off to them; we almost got away with it.

...for starters...

104 page complaint:

# of votes that will change = 0

Yawn

...for starters...

104 page complaint:

Why the hell was there a water break at such a critical time?

If you think a random failure just happened to take place, think again.

...for starters...

104 page complaint:

Conspiracy theory nonsense. Where is your evidence of a water main break? Work orders, affidavits, replaced parts, etc.

Precisely. The claimed water main break has been demonstrated to be false, based on actual evidence obtained under the Freedom of Information Act. As outlined in this article, among others:

20201126_160924.jpg

20201126_161903.jpg

...for starters...

104 page complaint:

Why the hell was there a water break at such a critical time?

If you think a random failure just happened to take place, think again.
Seriously?

New Topics

Forum List

Back