KRAKEN RELEASED. Video shows no water main break in GA as unsupervised poll workers toil

...for starters...

Challengers ejected over "emergency."

104 page complaint:

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp...1/COMPLAINT-CJ-PEARSON-V.-KEMP-11.25.2020.pdf

Specifically, video from the State Farm Arena in Fulton County shows that on November 3rd after the polls closed, election workers falsely claimed a water leak required the facility to close. All poll workers and challengers were evacuated for several hours at about 10:00 PM. However, several election workers remained unsupervised and unchallenged working at the computers for the voting tabulation machines until after 1:00 AM.
It does not matter what proof comes forward. They won't be convinced because they already know. They just don't care, so we just need to take over by force and defeat/execute them. I will swing the blade.

Unfortunately this is the exact truth of the matter. Tens of millions of voters who did vote for Biden very likely do not care how he won and would very unlikely worry much if Jesus himself descended from the empyrean with proof Biden cheated. On top of that few, I imagine (if any), of the nearly 100 million who voted for Trump will continue holding a candle for his efforts to prove mass fraud. Many, many, many Trump voters have already thrown in the towel. And, on top of all that—the mainstream media will NEVER name Trump winner of the 2020 election no matter what the courts determine. Evil has taken the minds of most all Americans at the most root level. While not all Americans are per se evil people—too many other things matter to them much more than the future of their nation; they just want to get back to "normal" and if Biden promises them stimulus checks, vaccines and whatever else as the path back to normal lives then they will buy whatever he is selling, even if it is an all expense paid life lived in Hell on Earth.

The ONLY way to save our civilization is to fucking fight for it; fight and bleed and die for it just like our Founders fought, bled and died to create America, to free Her from the British Empire. But the will to fight has been bred out of most American men and our military has by and large been pacified by political correctness training. Real men remain but even they themselves have too much to lose, immediately, if they fight.

I'm pretty sure that if Jesus came down from heaven to prove fraud, he'd present the evidence in court rather than making up bullshit on some fringe web site selling supplements.

As an American, you know that. That whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing.
We are not going to lynch them if thats what you are worried about

But we do have to get to the bottom of this before making biden president

...for starters...

104 page complaint:

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp...1/COMPLAINT-CJ-PEARSON-V.-KEMP-11.25.2020.pdf

Specifically, video from the State Farm Arena in Fulton County shows that on November 3rd after the polls closed, election workers falsely claimed a water leak required the facility to close. All poll workers and challengers were evacuated for several hours at about 10:00 PM. However, several election workers remained unsupervised and unchallenged working at the computers for the voting tabulation machines until after 1:00 AM.
It does not matter what proof comes forward. They won't be convinced because they already know. They just don't care, so we just need to take over by force and defeat/execute them. I will swing the blade.

Unfortunately this is the exact truth of the matter. Tens of millions of voters who did vote for Biden very likely do not care how he won and would very unlikely worry much if Jesus himself descended from the empyrean with proof Biden cheated. On top of that few, I imagine (if any), of the nearly 100 million who voted for Trump will continue holding a candle for his efforts to prove mass fraud. Many, many, many Trump voters have already thrown in the towel. And, on top of all that—the mainstream media will NEVER name Trump winner of the 2020 election no matter what the courts determine. Evil has taken the minds of most all Americans at the most root level. While not all Americans are per se evil people—too many other things matter to them much more than the future of their nation; they just want to get back to "normal" and if Biden promises them stimulus checks, vaccines and whatever else as the path back to normal lives then they will buy whatever he is selling, even if it is an all expense paid life lived in Hell on Earth.

The ONLY way to save our civilization is to fucking fight for it; fight and bleed and die for it just like our Founders fought, bled and died to create America, to free Her from the British Empire. But the will to fight has been bred out of most American men and our military has by and large been pacified by political correctness training. Real men remain but even they themselves have too much to lose, immediately, if they fight.

I'm pretty sure that if Jesus came down from heaven to prove fraud, he'd present the evidence in court rather than making up bullshit on some fringe web site selling supplements.
If Jesus came down from Heaven godless libs would nail Him to a cross

Show me the crime and I'll agree. Until then, it's just noise.
Suppose we only show you the appearance of a possible crime that needs to be investigated?

you will shill for biden till the last possible moment because you hate trump so much

fraud on the scale in this election is a dagger in the heart of everything America stands for
Yeah, I didn't think so.

I'll wait for actual facts, thanks.
You have facts.

They said a water main broke, it didn't.
PA mailed out 1.8 mil votes and got 2.5 mil back.

You are just going 5o deny shit that if done to the democrats you'd cry murder for justice.

Suppose we only show you the appearance of a possible crime that needs to be investigated?

you will shill for biden till the last possible moment because you hate trump so much

fraud on the scale in this election is a dagger in the heart of everything America stands for
Yeah, I didn't think so.

You have facts.

You are just going 5o deny shit that if done to the democrats you'd cry murder for justice.
Show me the actual crime. Prove it.

Your fantasies about my positions are yours. I'm not obligated to enable them.

Show me the actual crime. Prove it.

Your fantasies about my positions are yours. I'm not obligated to enable them.
We have you figured out to a Tee

you will look the other way because you hate trump so much
Evidently you guys aren't into that whole American "innocent until proven guilty" thing.

One of the many behavioral traits you share with your cousins on the Regressive Left.

I'm bored now. You are dismissed.

Yeah, I didn't think so.

You have facts.

kid, that is not a fact.

Yeah, I didn't think so.

You have facts.

Again.....it isn't over till Trump says it is over...........and though it is remote.....Trump is never better than when he is considered the underdog and is surrounded and outnumbered.....

A member of Biden's staff talking to him about Trump's legal efforts...

Covering their trail to violate election laws is 'right and prudent' in your eyes? Wow!
I'm sure as hell no lawyer, but...

Doesn't a crime have to be demonstrated before it can be said that there was a coverup up of a crime?

If you can show us proof of the actual crime that was "covered up", I'd love to see it. We can't have that.
Aside from having the observers removed while others remained? Who knows what sort of illegalities they were up to. I would think just one major violation would be enough.

Yeah, I didn't think so.

You have facts.

kid, that is not a fact.
Kid, I have zero respect for you.

Move along.

Covering their trail to violate election laws is 'right and prudent' in your eyes? Wow!
I'm sure as hell no lawyer, but...

Doesn't a crime have to be demonstrated before it can be said that there was a coverup up of a crime?

If you can show us proof of the actual crime that was "covered up", I'd love to see it. We can't have that.
Aside from having the observers removed while others remained? Who knows what sort of illegalities they were up to. I would think just major violation would be enough.
Yes, who knows. Maybe they have the proof.

Evidently you guys aren't into that whole American "innocent until proven guilty" thing.
I just told you that biden is safe in his basement from the lynch mob

but there has been obvious election fraud by the democrats so we are not going assume the dems are innocent and above investigation

...for starters...

104 page complaint:

And which "news sites" would he use? I'll ensure their advertising is up to parr too.

Yeah, I didn't think so.

You have facts.

kid, that is not a fact.
Kid, I have zero respect for you.

Move along.
that's a shame. i will stay here and point out your gullibility, and your lying.

Forum List

Back