KRAKEN RELEASED. Video shows no water main break in GA as unsupervised poll workers toil

...for starters...

Challengers ejected over "emergency."

104 page complaint:

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp...1/COMPLAINT-CJ-PEARSON-V.-KEMP-11.25.2020.pdf

Specifically, video from the State Farm Arena in Fulton County shows that on November 3rd after the polls closed, election workers falsely claimed a water leak required the facility to close. All poll workers and challengers were evacuated for several hours at about 10:00 PM. However, several election workers remained unsupervised and unchallenged working at the computers for the voting tabulation machines until after 1:00 AM.

There was a water main break:

Nobody evacuates a building because of a water main break unless the washout starts undermining the building. This excuse is on par with the dog ate my homework.

They evacuated the building?

...for starters...

104 page complaint:

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp...1/COMPLAINT-CJ-PEARSON-V.-KEMP-11.25.2020.pdf

Specifically, video from the State Farm Arena in Fulton County shows that on November 3rd after the polls closed, election workers falsely claimed a water leak required the facility to close. All poll workers and challengers were evacuated for several hours at about 10:00 PM. However, several election workers remained unsupervised and unchallenged working at the computers for the voting tabulation machines until after 1:00 AM.

Nobody evacuates a building because of a water main break unless the washout starts undermining the building. This excuse is on par with the dog ate my homework.

No, only the Republican election overseers.

...for starters...

104 page complaint:

Conspiracy theory nonsense. Where is your evidence of a water main break? Work orders, affidavits, replaced parts, etc.

You are looking for a work order State Farm Arena sent to itself? :rolleyes-41:
Work order for employees to fix------supplies to fix--------workers who supposedly worked on the leak......pictures of the repair. Water leaves lots of damage.

....who owns you that? State Farm Arena?

No problem, surely Trump's very capable lawyers are getting a subpoena right now based on many witness testinomy that no flooding ever happened. :icon_rolleyes:
Oh found it...no work order and there are pictures and emails that show that the libs are lying. OOOPs....small slow leak not bursted pipe.

You do know that nobody believes you, right?
So using your standards makes me unbelievable? What does that make you folks? Still no evidence I see. I have no reason to believe your claims.

The State Farm Arena issued a press release about the leak you say didn't happen.

Like the 9/11 truthers, you were presented evidence. You simply choose to ignore it and sit in ignorant defiance.
If repairs were made by 8am, why did they stop counting at 10pm? That dog don't hunt.

Not sure. I am sure that the count was done (3 times). Your blob lost every time.
As for the wreckage at the Pentagon, it was from AA77. Right?
...for starters...

104 page complaint:

Conspiracy theory nonsense. Where is your evidence of a water main break? Work orders, affidavits, replaced parts, etc.

Work order for employees to fix------supplies to fix--------workers who supposedly worked on the leak......pictures of the repair. Water leaves lots of damage.

No problem, surely Trump's very capable lawyers are getting a subpoena right now based on many witness testinomy that no flooding ever happened. :icon_rolleyes:
Oh found it...no work order and there are pictures and emails that show that the libs are lying. OOOPs....small slow leak not bursted pipe.

So using your standards makes me unbelievable? What does that make you folks? Still no evidence I see. I have no reason to believe your claims.

The State Farm Arena issued a press release about the leak you say didn't happen.

Like the 9/11 truthers, you were presented evidence. You simply choose to ignore it and sit in ignorant defiance.

OH FUCKING FINALLY...

So are you now admitting that your original article of a water main burst delaying the count for days is all complete BULLSHIT. There wasn't a water main burst---just a water leak that took only 1 and 1/2 hours to fix. AS my link clearly stated with the repair email trails----claims of water main burst were all EXAGGERATIONS. These exaggerations were used to effect the accounting and security protocols of the ballots and voting. So why was the vote counting group made to leave ---or should I say the REAL reason why...because busted Pipe wasn't it.

Original CandyCorn article water main BURST

New CandyCorn article---it was just a water leak

Not at all. I'm sure they did what was right and prudent.

I'm also sure that the counts (all three of them) are right and prudent.

YOUR
BLOB
LOST
Covering their trail to violate election laws is 'right and prudent' in your eyes? Wow!

I see a blowhard who wants the shooting to start but doesn't want to get his hands dirty.
I think a little snowflake female was convicted of inciting the suicide on-line of her ex-boyfriend a few years ago the same way you are fomenting violence here
It DOES seem that Candyass is trying to encourage violence, doesn't it????

I just wonder if he has a basement to hide in if he gets his wish!!!!

...for starters...

104 page complaint:

No, only the Republican election overseers.
Link?

...for starters...

104 page complaint:

If repairs were made by 8am, why did they stop counting at 10pm? That dog don't hunt.

Not sure. I am sure that the count was done (3 times). Your blob lost every time.
As for the wreckage at the Pentagon, it was from AA77. Right?
...for starters...

104 page complaint:

OH FUCKING FINALLY...

So are you now admitting that your original article of a water main burst delaying the count for days is all complete BULLSHIT. There wasn't a water main burst---just a water leak that took only 1 and 1/2 hours to fix. AS my link clearly stated with the repair email trails----claims of water main burst were all EXAGGERATIONS. These exaggerations were used to effect the accounting and security protocols of the ballots and voting. So why was the vote counting group made to leave ---or should I say the REAL reason why...because busted Pipe wasn't it.

Original CandyCorn article water main BURST

New CandyCorn article---it was just a water leak

Not at all. I'm sure they did what was right and prudent.

I'm also sure that the counts (all three of them) are right and prudent.

YOUR
BLOB
LOST
Covering their trail to violate election laws is 'right and prudent' in your eyes? Wow!
Your allegation is baseless.
Trump's loss is not.
332-206

I'm sure as hell no lawyer, but...

Doesn't a crime have to be demonstrated before it can be said that there was a coverup up of a crime?

If you can show us proof of the actual crime that was "covered up", I'd love to see it. We can't have that.

The ONLY way to save our civilization is to fucking fight for it; fight and bleed and die for it just like our Founders fought, bled and died to create America,
I see a blowhard who wants the shooting to start but doesn't want to get his hands dirty.
I think a little snowflake female was convicted of inciting the suicide on-line of her ex-boyfriend a few years ago the same way you are fomenting violence here
It DOES seem that Candyass is trying to encourage violence, doesn't it????

I just wonder if he has a basement to hide in if he gets his wish!!!!

The ONLY way to save our civilization is to fucking fight for it; fight and bleed and die for it just like our Founders fought, bled and died to create America,

...for starters...

104 page complaint:

Something to think about.............if this legal challenge by Powell doesn't manage to help Trump....it may do something just as important....it may force a change on the voting methods and defeat the democrat party vote fraud operation.....if she can get an injunction against using the democrat party voting machines from dominion.......they might just be able to keep the runoff election in January fair and free, allowing the republicans to win those seats........

Were you going to answer the question that you edited out of my post, or are you just making stuff up?
I would say you have to unravel the coverup in order to reveal the crime

and as an American you should be more interested in finding out if the democrats cheated than what trump may have said in a tweet or whether he dies his hair

Were you going to answer the question that you edited out of my post, or are you just making stuff up?
I would say you have to unravel the coverup in order to reveal the crime

and as an American you should be more interested in finding out if the democrats cheated than what trump may have said in a tweet or whether he dies his hair
Show me the crime and I'll agree. Until then, it's just noise.

As an American, you know that. That whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing.

...for starters...

104 page complaint:

Well, yeah, they would have had a work order. Companies do keep track of parts and labor expenses.

...for starters...

104 page complaint:

It does not matter what proof comes forward. They won't be convinced because they already know. They just don't care, so we just need to take over by force and defeat/execute them. I will swing the blade.
As much as I hate this, it's true.

We provide proof, suddenly it's not enough. Yet if this were reversed and done to them they'd be freaking out.

Suppose we only show you the appearance of a possible crime that needs to be investigated?

you will shill for biden till the last possible moment because you hate trump so much

fraud on the scale of this election is a dagger to the heart of everything America stands for

Last edited:
Suppose we only show you the appearance of a possible crime that needs to be investigated?

you will shill for biden till the last possible moment because you hate trump so much

fraud on the scale in this election is a dagger in the heart of everything America stands for
Yeah, I didn't think so.

I'll wait for actual facts, thanks.

New Topics

Forum List

Back