KRAKEN RELEASED. Video shows no water main break in GA as unsupervised poll workers toil

...for starters...

Challengers ejected over "emergency."

104 page complaint:

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp...1/COMPLAINT-CJ-PEARSON-V.-KEMP-11.25.2020.pdf

Specifically, video from the State Farm Arena in Fulton County shows that on November 3rd after the polls closed, election workers falsely claimed a water leak required the facility to close. All poll workers and challengers were evacuated for several hours at about 10:00 PM. However, several election workers remained unsupervised and unchallenged working at the computers for the voting tabulation machines until after 1:00 AM.

There was a water main break:

Conspiracy theory nonsense. Where is your evidence of a water main break? Work orders, affidavits, replaced parts, etc.

Precisely. The claimed water main break has been demonstrated to be false, based on actual evidence obtained under the Freedom of Information Act. As outlined in this article, among others:

View attachment 421852

View attachment 421851
That must be frustrating

...for starters...

104 page complaint:

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp...1/COMPLAINT-CJ-PEARSON-V.-KEMP-11.25.2020.pdf

Specifically, video from the State Farm Arena in Fulton County shows that on November 3rd after the polls closed, election workers falsely claimed a water leak required the facility to close. All poll workers and challengers were evacuated for several hours at about 10:00 PM. However, several election workers remained unsupervised and unchallenged working at the computers for the voting tabulation machines until after 1:00 AM.

Conspiracy theory nonsense. Where is your evidence of a water main break? Work orders, affidavits, replaced parts, etc.

You are looking for a work order State Farm Arena sent to itself? :rolleyes-41:
Work order for employees to fix------supplies to fix--------workers who supposedly worked on the leak......pictures of the repair. Water leaves lots of damage.

....who owns you that? State Farm Arena?

No problem, surely Trump's very capable lawyers are getting a subpoena right now based on many witness testinomy that no flooding ever happened. :icon_rolleyes:
Oh found it...no work order and there are pictures and emails that show that the libs are lying. OOOPs....small slow leak not bursted pipe.

You do know that nobody believes you, right?
So using your standards makes me unbelievable? What does that make you folks? Still no evidence I see. I have no reason to believe your claims.

The State Farm Arena issued a press release about the leak you say didn't happen.

Like the 9/11 truthers, you were presented evidence. You simply choose to ignore it and sit in ignorant defiance.

OH FUCKING FINALLY...

So are you now admitting that your original article of a water main burst delaying the count for days is all complete BULLSHIT. There wasn't a water main burst---just a water leak that took only 1 and 1/2 hours to fix. AS my link clearly stated with the repair email trails----claims of water main burst were all EXAGGERATIONS. These exaggerations were used to effect the accounting and security protocols of the ballots and voting. So why was the vote counting group made to leave ---or should I say the REAL reason why...because busted Pipe wasn't it.

Original CandyCorn article water main BURST

New CandyCorn article---it was just a water leak

Not at all. I'm sure they did what was right and prudent.

I'm also sure that the counts (all three of them) are right and prudent.

YOUR
BLOB
LOST
Well I am sure that all the counts (all three or how ever many) were not right or prudent.

They LIED about the Pipe bursting---flat out........................and people don't do such things without 1) lacking ethics and 2) doing something unethical.

...for starters...

104 page complaint:

Work order for employees to fix------supplies to fix--------workers who supposedly worked on the leak......pictures of the repair. Water leaves lots of damage.

No problem, surely Trump's very capable lawyers are getting a subpoena right now based on many witness testinomy that no flooding ever happened. :icon_rolleyes:
Oh found it...no work order and there are pictures and emails that show that the libs are lying. OOOPs....small slow leak not bursted pipe.

So using your standards makes me unbelievable? What does that make you folks? Still no evidence I see. I have no reason to believe your claims.

The State Farm Arena issued a press release about the leak you say didn't happen.

Like the 9/11 truthers, you were presented evidence. You simply choose to ignore it and sit in ignorant defiance.

OH FUCKING FINALLY...

So are you now admitting that your original article of a water main burst delaying the count for days is all complete BULLSHIT. There wasn't a water main burst---just a water leak that took only 1 and 1/2 hours to fix. AS my link clearly stated with the repair email trails----claims of water main burst were all EXAGGERATIONS. These exaggerations were used to effect the accounting and security protocols of the ballots and voting. So why was the vote counting group made to leave ---or should I say the REAL reason why...because busted Pipe wasn't it.

Original CandyCorn article water main BURST

New CandyCorn article---it was just a water leak

Not at all. I'm sure they did what was right and prudent.

I'm also sure that the counts (all three of them) are right and prudent.

YOUR
BLOB
LOST
Well I am sure that all the counts (all three or how ever many) were not right or prudent.

They LIED about the Pipe bursting---flat out........................and people don't do such things without 1) lacking ethics and 2) doing something unethical.
sounds silly...not to mention needlessly complicated and laughable

I don’t know if the main burst or not, but if one did there would be a lot of physical evidence. A six inch main burst in a building in downtown L.A. that I did phone work in. It only ran for about ten minutes and it flooded the entire floor it was on, drained through the telephone ducting and damaged the phone electrical wiring on the three floors and two basement levels below it. A lot of water flows through a pressurized main.

The TDS folks simply cannot handle the truth. By the way, President Trump is scheduled for a MAGA rally December 5 in the once great state of Georgia. He is going to be supporting the GOP candidates for senate, exposing the sociopathic nutcases running against the GOP, and the widespread democrat voting fraud. :tongue:

Last edited:
...for starters...

104 page complaint:

Where's the video? What does it show that proves it was a hoax?

...for starters...

104 page complaint:

If repairs were made by 8am, why did they stop counting at 10pm? That dog don't hunt.
No, it doesn't. Maybe you should wonder if they DID stop counting at 10 pm.

...for starters...

104 page complaint:

Where's the video? What does it show that proves it was a hoax?

YUP, a gargantuan one.

...for starters...

104 page complaint:

The conservative desperation is reaching fever-pitch.

...for starters...

104 page complaint:

The conservative desperation is reaching fever-pitch.

They've gone from demanding a recount, to demanding a recount of the recount, to blaming the voting machines, and are now blaming a leaking pipe.

candycorn is not quite up to speed as to the democrat vote fraud situation. Obviously "a recount" is not going to uncover the democrat voting fraud. But isn't it interesting there is not one single photo showing evidence of the "leaking pipe" and the damage it illegally caused, nor why it took hours for the alleged plumbers to turn off the water to the building had there been a leaking pipe, and why nobody did anything to protect the fake ass "mail in" ballots imperiled by the leaky pipe? If there was a fire, of course, leave the building, but a leaking pipe? The vote counters can probably not swim, but clearly democrats think US citizens are stupid as fuck to believe the "leaky pipe" bullshit. Since video security camera literally cost pennies, why in the fuck were there no video cameras at shithole locations such as this one in question?

There is zero chance it was a water main break since that would be out in the street and flooding the area like crazy. Fire Dept and Police Dept would have been called and there would be a record of that. A water main break often looks like a geyser. Did a democrat operative unscrew the water feed to a toilet? Possible, but still, there should be a drain that automatically deals with overflow water.

Last edited:
I don’t know if the main burst or not, but if one did there would be a lot of physical evidence. A six inch main burst in a building in downtown L.A. that I did phone work in. It only ran for about ten minutes and it flooded the entire floor it was on, drained through the telephone ducting and damaged the phone electrical wiring on the three floors and two basement levels below it. A lot of water flows through a pressurized main.
EXACTLY------which why the main in Los Angeles had lots of damage that would have taken WEEKS at a minimum to fix and clean up
and why this one at the STATE FARM building did not have the damage and only took at most 1 and 1/2 hours.

Logic dictates--that this wasn't a water main that burst---despite the dems obvious lies to the contrary.

After the States refuse to hear the case, the case goes to SCOTUS.
Where it will be laughed out of court for precisely the same reasons. If they even agree to hear it. Funny thing about courts and judges...they make you explain stuff and provide evidence of claims. Turns out it's ALL of them. Who knew?

Forum List

Back