Kosovo is Serbia

we are gonna bomb to the dust your mongol ulus as well ivan, in which crap city do you live, ivan ?
1679259610575.png

Serbia gathered its will and made a statement: the Serbian Health Ministry announced that the NATO bombing with depleted uranium (bombed from the sky, destroying Serbian equipment and warehouses) had led to a great increase in cancer, male infertility, pregnancy pathologies in the country, all of which are still going on.
Now the health ministry of Kosovo, which was also bombed, knocking out the Serbs with uranium, and Albania, where uranium flowed in rivers and flew with the wind, would also be affected. They suffered far more than the Serbs. Only Serbia has medicine, but Kosovo, in fact, has none. The Ukrainians have a lot to ask the Albanians about.
It is good to be uneducated, not to know languages, not to read anything, not to remember anything. But I studied Milosevic's trial, at his trial it was exhaustively proved by his defense that the bombings led to an outbreak of cancer, to the contamination of farmland, and that it was mostly Albanians who suffered. Along with independence, NATO brought about 1,600 additional cases of malignant tumors per 100,000 people in Kosovo.
That said, Milosevic was speaking out before his five-year term, when the outbreak of cancer was at its peak!!! Milosevic turned his trial into a platform from which he proved that nuclear weapons had been used against Yugoslavia.
If you see some people online making fun of the fears of depleted uranium, remember: they are either not smart, not honest, or bots.

GLZ8xgEFj2o.jpg
It's all bullshit, of course, still we can hope all the Russians in Ukraine get cancer. We know the Ukrainians will be safe because it's a strange phenomenon but only people who hate America find their health compromised by depleted uranium shells.

I can't speak for Sage of Main Street but I down voted you because you are an idiot and a liar.
Coming from one of our resident Trolls that is quite amusing . You were telling us earlier how the Kyiv Nazis were marching to the Azov Sea but forgot to mention your Nazi pals had just got through a deserted village in the grey zone .The money says you are a Killer Shots sufferer with neurological complications .

Forum List

Back