Kosovo Awards President Trump With Order Of Freedom

Obiwan

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2015
Indiana
So Kosovo likes the peace agreement....

Makes you wonder why Clinton didn't try it, instead of dropping bombs on them...

Kosovo’s president has awarded President Trump with one of his nation’s highest honors. President Hashim Thaci bestowed Kosovo’s Order of Freedom on the President for his role in helping the country normalize economic ties with Serbia.

This came two weeks after the former Balkan war foes signed a peace agreement at the White House.

The honor has previously been given to local and foreign citizens for their help in defending Kosovo’s freedom. During Friday’s signing ceremony, the foreign leader thanked President Trump for brokering the agreement between Serbia and Kosovo.

“I am very happy that I just signed the freedom order, as the President of Kosovo and in the name of the people of Kosovo, for his excellency President Donald J. Trump for his exceptional contribution to the freedom of Kosovo and the strengthening of peace and reconciliation in the region,” stated President Thaci.

Makes you wonder why Clinton didn't try it, instead of dropping bombs on them...

Kosovo’s president has awarded President Trump with one of his nation’s highest honors. President Hashim Thaci bestowed Kosovo’s Order of Freedom on the President for his role in helping the country normalize economic ties with Serbia.

This came two weeks after the former Balkan war foes signed a peace agreement at the White House.

The honor has previously been given to local and foreign citizens for their help in defending Kosovo’s freedom. During Friday’s signing ceremony, the foreign leader thanked President Trump for brokering the agreement between Serbia and Kosovo.

“I am very happy that I just signed the freedom order, as the President of Kosovo and in the name of the people of Kosovo, for his excellency President Donald J. Trump for his exceptional contribution to the freedom of Kosovo and the strengthening of peace and reconciliation in the region,” stated President Thaci.

It'll look good next to his order of Lenin.

FB_IMG_1600515143528.jpg

I like the way Thaci called President Trump "his excellency". If Pelosi, Schiff and Schumer had any respect they would address him that way. You can count on his excellency, President Trump, to MAGA.

Last edited:
their team/man didn't win--so they act like children--AND nazis......

:yes_text12:

It'll look good next to his order of Lenin.
:ahole-1:

Sometimes we forget that most of the planet is filled with decent human beings. Too much attention is paid to the marginalized fringefuck marxists just because they're noisy and destructive. They should be properly caged and forgotten about.

Exactly. :thankusmile:

Does this rank with the prestigious "Bay of Pigs" award that he won by saving 20 chocolate wrappers ?

Forum List

Back