Kodak remaking itself

Kodak said Tuesday it will produce pharmaceutical components that have been identified as essential but have lapsed into chronic national shortage, as defined by the Food and Drug Administration. Kodak soars another 60% after Trump announces deal to manufacture generic drug ingredients
Dont know if this is just a day traders play or long term but will be interesting to watch.

That brings to mind the big plant in tennessee. i think kingsport? hopefully that place will have lots of jobs for the area.

I'm guessing they aren't selling a lot of this these days ...

View attachment 368557
They've gone almost completely chemical now.
Link to what chemicals?
This will take 3 years. This is a SCAM!
They have made simple Photo chemicals for 100 years. This clown wants to make healthcare products. This is a SCAM to save the company to get a loan.
For insider trading to bail after they get money to go bankrupt in a few years. They were going down already.

That upward move was sparked by July 28 news that the photography pioneer is borrowing money from the government to manufacture ingredients for generic drugs such as the malaria treatment hydroxychloroquine. <<< The Great Douche SCAM. The Greeat Douche will not be reelcted, so goes the future sale of hydroxychloroquine.
Seem they will use the loan to upgrade camera stuff making.

Look at timeline over 100 years. It lists no chemicals or medical making. Seem CEO is uninformed. He is new there.
Kodak sold many of its patents for approximately $525,000,000 to a group of companies (including Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, Samsung, Adobe Systems, and HTC) under the names Intellectual Ventures and RPX Corporation
They did make..
Kodak branches out into manufacture of hand-grenades.
From 145K employed to now under 5000. This is a Great Douche Money SCAM!

Seems as always the U.S. House leadership can stop funding them. Require rules that slow how much they get in funds at a time.
/----/ TDS on steroids.
View attachment 368747
Use it then.

Another Great Douche MAGA SCAM!

View attachment 368766

so is it hydroxy or bleach ?

View attachment 368557
Link to what chemicals?
They have made simple Photo chemicals for 100 years. This clown wants to make healthcare products. This is a SCAM to save the company to get a loan.
For insider trading to bail after they get money to go bankrupt in a few years. They were going down already.

That upward move was sparked by July 28 news that the photography pioneer is borrowing money from the government to manufacture ingredients for generic drugs such as the malaria treatment hydroxychloroquine. <<< The Great Douche SCAM. The Greeat Douche will not be reelcted, so goes the future sale of hydroxychloroquine.

Look at timeline over 100 years. It lists no chemicals or medical making. Seem CEO is uninformed. He is new there.
Kodak sold many of its patents for approximately $525,000,000 to a group of companies (including Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, Samsung, Adobe Systems, and HTC) under the names Intellectual Ventures and RPX Corporation
They did make..

Seems as always the U.S. House leadership can stop funding them. Require rules that slow how much they get in funds at a time.
/----/ TDS on steroids.
View attachment 368747
Use it then.

View attachment 368766

/——/ I‘ll try hydroxy and you try the bleach, then we will compare notes... or I‘ll compare them with your next of kin.

View attachment 368557
Link to what chemicals?

They did make..

/----/ TDS on steroids.
View attachment 368747
Use it then.

View attachment 368766

/——/ I‘ll try hydroxy and you try the bleach, then we will compare notes... or I‘ll compare them with your next of kin.

na.

View attachment 368557
Link to what chemicals?

They did make..

/----/ TDS on steroids.
View attachment 368747
Use it then.

View attachment 368766

na.
/—-/ The only ones pushing bleach are TDS libtards.

Forum List

Back