Koch Brothers get richer with secret sales to Iran

I can see why they promote less goverment and regulations.
The government is getting in their way of making more money.

Yup, how can they contribute all that money to the GOP without making some sales under the table.

Yup, how can they contribute all that money to the GOP without making some sales under the table.

Were you upset when you found out Immelt/GE was doing business with Iran? I bet you weren't.

Let me know when you are outraged by the behavior of Soros and I'll take you seriously. Until then.... this is just partisan bullshit.

see they dont care about the laws they just want to rich to win this war they are waging against the 99%

By September of that year, the researchers had found evidence of improper payments to secure contracts in six countries dating back to 2002, authorized by the business director of the company’s Koch-Glitsch affiliate in France.

“Those activities constitute violations of criminal law,” Koch Industries wrote in a Dec. 8, 2008, letter giving details of its findings. The letter was made public in a civil court ruling in France in September 2010; the document has never before been reported by the media.

Egorova-Farines wasn’t rewarded for bringing the illicit payments to the company’s attention. Her superiors removed her from the inquiry in August 2008 and fired her in June 2009, calling her incompetent, even after Koch’s investigators substantiated her findings. She sued Koch-Glitsch in France for wrongful termination

Let me know when you are outraged by the behavior of Soros and I'll take you seriously. Until then.... this is just partisan bullshit.
Then there's good ole Dianne Frankenstein:

Dianne Feinstein: War Profiteer by Justin Raimondo -- Antiwar.com

But not a peep out of the leftist hack hack dweebs.

More than a War Profiteer. She's a traitor... by the definition laid down in the Constitution.

The Koch brothers are supplying over 80% of the funds GOP governors used the smash the unions. They are funneling millions into the tea party. How much has GE given the Dems?

Koch Funneled $1.2 Million to Governors Battling Unions - Bloomberg

The Koch brothers have two standards of moralities and ethics. There is their standard which obviously is based on greed and profit. Then there is the standard for the 99% of the middle class. Murdoch and the Koches are slowly being exposed for who they really are.

The Koch brothers are supplying over 80% of the funds GOP governors used the smash the unions. They are funneling millions into the tea party. How much has GE given the Dems?

Koch Funneled $1.2 Million to Governors Battling Unions - Bloomberg

The Koch brothers have two standards of moralities and ethics. There is their standard which obviously is based on greed and profit. Then there is the standard for the 99% of the middle class. Murdoch and the Koches are slowly being exposed for who they really are.

Dianne Feinstein: War Profiteer by Justin Raimondo -- Antiwar.com

Why is she still in the Senate?

Where is your righteous indignation about greed and profiteering now?

Phony baloney poseur.

Forum List

Back