Knox County, TN Mayor Glenn Jacobs speaks out against mask mandate...he used to wear a mask as WWE's Kane

You are the one not being serious. We have ALREADY had mandatory mask orders on the books for literally months.

That's fine, I guess towns and states and stores can do whatever they want depending on their constitutions and charters.

However, I am pointing out the fact that it isn't a panacea for the Corona Panic, if the goal is to get rid of the virus.
Its just to keep the hospitals from overflowing.
fkkpamfb1fb51.jpg

people are tired of the same old politics. they want outsiders and fresh faces. the fact that Kane is not a career politician is an asset, not a liability, my friends

Kane grew up on a small farm in Missouri. now he might become POTUS in 2024 or beyond.

ONLY IN AMERICA!

You are the one not being serious. We have ALREADY had mandatory mask orders on the books for literally months.

That's fine, I guess towns and states and stores can do whatever they want depending on their constitutions and charters.

However, I am pointing out the fact that it isn't a panacea for the Corona Panic, if the goal is to get rid of the virus.
Where?

Walmart is not a town, not a city, and not a state.

I saw a commercial a couple of weeks ago of a breath freshener product. Bad breath can go through the masks we wear. So the product promoted use it before putting the mask on. Have not seen the commercial since. That tells me that the virus can go through also.
FREEDUMB!!!

~~~~~~
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
FREEDUMB!!!

it was Vince McMahon who came up with the Kane persona. Vince is a genius.

Kane has tombstoned everyone from Pete Rose to Linda McMahon

Its just to keep the hospitals from overflowing.
fkkpamfb1fb51.jpg
Greta!

Jacobs says he was inspired by Ron Paul to become a libertarian and get involved in politics

the same people who decry wrestling as "fake" watch and enjoy movies where zombies take over the world and think that reality TV is reality

a lot of wrestlers are libertarians, i would name Val Venis and Goldust as the most famous examples

Kane believes you should live your life how you want as long as you don't hurt anyone (except in the wrestling ring!)

In the 2001 Royal Rumble, Kane wore a mask for 54 minutes and eliminated 11 people.

Ec6o7JlX0AEXVUz

What is the correlation here - the motivation for the thread?

One is a Theatre Mask.
(okay maybe in reality both are theatre masks)

New Topics

Forum List

Back