Know Your Apples

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Let me help. It's getting close to prime season at the apple orchards. I eat one a day, all year long.

241381311_395268741957280_7546259739205625833_n.jpg

The McIntosh was actually the inspiration for the name of the company. It was one of their designers favorite apples.

Steve Jobs wrote that the name "Apple" was chosen because it represented the forbidden fruit of knowledge, which is why the apple in the logo has a bite out of it - signifying Eve eating the forbidden fruit.

Steve Jobs wrote that the name "Apple" was chosen because it represented the forbidden fruit of knowledge, which is why the apple in the logo has a bite out of it - signifying Eve eating the forbidden fruit.
The Apple Macintosh is so called because the Mcintosh was Jeff Raskin’s favorite variety of Apple.

True, the inspiration for the name of the computer, not company.

Here in Florida, it is the smell of citrus that is the fruit of the season. Packing house filled with women packing crates and shipping them out in truck loads to all parts of the nation.Apples will not grow here. Although a perfect large red apple along with a large perfect orange and a large candy cane was always in my Christmas stocking.

Forum List

Back