Know how you can tell which is the richest nation in the world?

Diver Diva

Platinum Member
Jun 2, 2019
Florida
When you can go from bartender to a member of Congress and still complain about how unfair the system is.

1603812907414.png

Not only can the barmaid get to congress, but she can cost the city and state $34b by refusing HQ2, which would turn a slum into a beautiful business complex with 25,000 good paying jobs. Yes she is a moron, but her district would elect a democrat glass of water....not counting the construction jobs...
"Cuomo promised that the city and state will reap a collective $27.5 billion in taxes from Amazon over the next two decades — with $14 billion going to the state and $13.5 billion to the city. He noted the figure would be a 9-to-1 return on investment."

I was watching a collage football game the other day. Clemson vs. Syracuse. About a half a dozen Syracuse players had "Equality" on the back of their jersey where their name would normally be.
I must ask....where is the Equality when those players with Equality on their Jerseys are getting a free education while the rest of the student body is paying 60K a year?
Is that really how they show our society appreciation for recognizing their talent and offering them a free education?

I was watching a collage football game the other day. Clemson vs. Syracuse. About a half a dozen Syracuse players had "Equality" on the back of their jersey where their name would normally be.
I must ask....where is the Equality when those players with Equality on their Jerseys are getting a free education while the rest of the student body is paying 60K a year?
Is that really how they show our society appreciation for recognizing their talent and offering them a free education?
"Equality" doesn't cover getting crushed 47-21 by Clemson.
Maybe they expected a trophy for losing?

"Equality" doesn't cover getting crushed 47-21 by Clemson.
Maybe they expected a trophy for losing?
SU was one of the few D-1A teams where the coach called summer practice and they refused to show up due to COVID. He followed guidelines all colleges followed to allow for distancing, but to ensure they stayed in shape. The school administrators sided with the players and told them they can show up if they want, but it was not a requirement to keep their scholarship.
So they didn't show up.
And now? Some are grumbling about how poorly they are coached.

Forum List

Back