Know any "good" rap?

Same goes for any music genre.
Some of it sucks,and some of it doesn't.
What point were you trying to make?
Meh...no need to answer,I know exactly where you were coming from.
I'm not the one who created this thread.

Shouldn't this be directed at the OP?

BTW, you never answered the question.

I can only assume that you find heavy metal to be quite bad, based on your response.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Here you go.

I love moderators, I like cops for the same reason. Rap dehumanizes people and drives anger. Carl Jung had something about the Id and Self destruction, we have so much beauty in the world and people want to hear this garbage.
Agree. Rap is just dumb ghetto filth that poisons. True garbage.

This is my favorite band. . . and they are actually known for dabbling in a rap song. . .

It's not my favorite song by them, but, since it is the theme of the thread. . .

Not fond of a lot of rap, Will Smith was pretty good. Most rap is like opera, it is just noise to me. Lots of lyrics in many genre is offensive, I just don’t listen to it, I listen to what I like.

I was recently censured for being obvious. I am not urging people to murder or burn down cities. Nope. Just criticizing an "art form" Rap.. They constantly use the N word. Am I being nicy nicy enough?
"X-Is Coming"
DMX
"Man, if we was up north, niggas would have been fucked you/But then we in the streets, niggas should haven been stuck you/Plucked you like a chicken wit' your head cut off/They'll find you wit' your back open and your legs cut off/And as for your man, don't you ever in your mothafuckin' life/Know when I gotta gun come at me wit' a knife, a'ight?/And forgetting you ever saw me is the best thing to do/Don't give a fuck about your family, they'll be restin...yadda yadda yadda.
get the point. Nobody is trolling anyone, this is REAL and its very popular.

Good rap?

that's an oxymoron.

I was recently censured for being obvious. I am not urging people to murder or burn down cities. Nope. Just criticizing an "art form" Rap.. They constantly use the N word. Am I being nicy nicy enough?
"X-Is Coming"
DMX
"Man, if we was up north, niggas would have been fucked you/But then we in the streets, niggas should haven been stuck you/Plucked you like a chicken wit' your head cut off/They'll find you wit' your back open and your legs cut off/And as for your man, don't you ever in your mothafuckin' life/Know when I gotta gun come at me wit' a knife, a'ight?/And forgetting you ever saw me is the best thing to do/Don't give a fuck about your family, they'll be restin...yadda yadda yadda.
get the point. Nobody is trolling anyone, this is REAL and its very popular.

Good rap?

that's an oxymoron.

Aw, mom you're just jealous it's the Beastie Boys

My fave singer and entertainer is PITBULL. Some refer to his style as rap and others refer to it as hip-hop. I have 6 of his CDs and one DVD, live in Rio de Janeiro. I love music from opera to new age to rock and roll and to heavy metal. I love Death Stars and Britney Spears'Gaga remixes. I don't always listen to lyrics because I don't always know what they are singing..lol....but I do love a great beat and all music styles on high volume, especially in my car! I like country, too, -pre-Garth, and global music. I love music, old and new. All it has to do is move me. I am never online without music playing, only instrumental though, no vocals..too distracting. New age usually, when online. Pitbull in the car. :yes_text12:

Just to help mitigate and cleanse the expected filth that this thread would obviously tend to attract, here is an example of some real music. There is surely more artistic and inspriational value in this one piece, than exists collectively in all of the crap pieces ever created.

Forum List

Back