Knockout Game loser?

Once AGAIN.... where do you see "libs" in here? Or "cons" or anything else political?

The far left has to down play this, but they don't hesitate to make a white Hispanic a race issue.

once AGAIN... where do you find the 'far left', 'far right', 'near left', 'near right' or any political position whatsoever, in a story about domestic violence and a false police report?

:confused:

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Two people walking past each other one black and one white, for no apparent reason the black one strikes out at the white man.
2. What does that tell you?
3. It tells me......
4. Blacks are really starting to suffer under this administration, more so than any time before, they can't find work, place to live, or respect of their fellow blacks, they see themselves going back to a time worse than slavery.
5. What little they have isn't their own, they feel the white man owns everything, at least in their minds.
6. So instead of working harder and pulling themselves up by their boot straps, they lash out at ole whitie.
7. What punishment should be metered out to these losers?
8. Lets debate this.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
What it tells me is that inner city black people love the whole race war thing. They feel entitled, and with that entitlement they know they can get away stuff more than the average person especially if they walk in groups. It's easy to be all bad ass when your home boys go yo back yo. Further, the left helps them play this game.

Sorry bout that,

What it tells me is that inner city black people love the whole race war thing. They feel entitled, and with that entitlement they know they can get away stuff more than the average person especially if they walk in groups. It's easy to be all bad ass when your home boys go yo back yo. Further, the left helps them play this game.

1. Agreed, and I can see that as a factor, but why didn't this happen before?
2. There is a deep and damaging thing going on now with the black mans mind and his image of himself.
3. Perhaps they are starting to see the left for what it is, a vampire on the black mans neck?
4. They searched out the libs for free stuff, and now the free stuff isn't coming fast enough, they are suffering more now than ever.
5. Their stupid music telling them hope is lost and life is worthless is adding up, and in their minds life's a beyatch, and they blame whitie.
6. Hey RC, did I ever tell you that story when I met Jack Nicholson? I know he would love your avatar, I think its GREAT!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
The far left has to down play this, but they don't hesitate to make a white Hispanic a race issue.

If it were whites out attacking blacks, libs would be marching in the streets in every major city in the country with their heroes Al and Jess, and the MSM would be running 24/7 news stories.

Play this "game" be prepared to pay the price if you lose. No sympathy for this loser. Also the guy that shot the video seems to be in on it as well and I hope he gets kicked in the face sometime soon.

I found the video funny in many ways. The guy was saying oh my god. Like he was shocked and the punk getting his ass kicked. WOW I AM IN LOVE WITH THAT WOMAN.

One day one of those simians will throw a punch at an innocent person and find he's just go a bullet in the head. Same with the simian who's taking the vid.
At least we can hope.

i love that people were gonna stop the woman till the other guy says ....'he hit a fucking girl' and they all just watch then.....none of this is really funny.....someone is gonna do a 'one punch homicide' and then its not shits and giggles anymore

Forum List

Back