knock out game punk shot

all the videos are of black people, is this just a black "game" and their victims appear to be all white...hate crime?

all the videos are of black people, is this just a black "game" and their victims appear to be all white...hate crime?

No I don't think it's a hate crime nor does race of the victim mean anything. Some blacks have been attacked.
I think it's stupid kids doing stupid shit.

when black do it to blacks, is it a hate crime or is it dumb asshole kids being dumb ass hole kids?

HA! Little punk got what was coming to him. He's lucky he wasn't killed.

when black do it to blacks, is it a hate crime or is it dumb asshole kids being dumb ass hole kids?

all i saw were white people...that is why i asked a question. i don't know, except for what bigreb told me, of any blacks getting attacked.

are only black people committing these crimes?

Another one of Obama's sons. This "game" only became big news when Jews in NYC got attacked. News media didn't give a shit when it was just white folks getting attacked.

if these thugs keep it up, they will start getting shot and killed, then al sharpton will once again get his pantys all wet and wrinkled.

Uh, I dont like sharpton but please be careful when you are bashing him. Have you seen what he said about this "game"?

"It is an alarming trend that is spurring outrageous incidents across the country. It is deplorable, reprehensible and inexcusable. It is insane thuggery, and it is unequivocally wrong. These kids are targeting innocent people, and in many cases specifically targeting Jewish folks. We would not be silent if it were the other way around, and we will not be silent now. This behavior is racist, period. And we will not tolerate it. …"

I dont like him but you have to give him props on his stance on this. Nicely said extortionist, nicely said.

Another one of Obama's sons. This "game" only became big news when Jews in NYC got attacked. News media didn't give a shit when it was just white folks getting attacked.

Bingo. The yehuds in NYC are just getting a taste of their own liberal integrationist medicine. I don't shed a tear for them.

if these thugs keep it up, they will start getting shot and killed, then al sharpton will once again get his pantys all wet and wrinkled.

No what I think will happen is a group of young innocent kids will be together and they will get hurt. Then you'll have sharpton coming out whining about it

No I don't think it's a hate crime nor does race of the victim mean anything. Some blacks have been attacked.

I read a few white punks also played the game; prison for all involved.

I read a few white punks also played the game; prison for all involved.

A few, maybe but I'm not sure of the number.

Forum List

Back