Knock Knock

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
This is most appropriate.

11225206_10153207833641574_7593228963421080690_n.jpg

strange that two of USMB's resident government paid shills hossfly and dawgshit who never EVER post in the sports section decided to post on this thread of yours.it was dawgshits first post in the sports section EVER.further proof you are a paid infiltrater on their payroll as well.you obviously pm'd them asking them to post here.

that being said,old fart style who worships brady to know end is whining and crying in defeat same as he did last year when the cheats were exposed for the cheaters and liars they are.

this is a pic of what old fartstyle looks like in real life.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

p38C_K5N.jpeg

yep USMB'S biggest paid shill USMB'S resident troll rightwinger has come on to join his fellow troll as well.

agent rightwinger has just recently proved my point for me that he can NEVER admit he is wrong on anything no matter WHAT the topic it is claiming me and everyone else in the world are wrong,that me and millions of others around the world are all wrong that the rams are coming back to LA saying they are going to be playing in st louis this year.:lmao::haha::rolleyes:

both him and antiquity both STILL think they are playing in st louis this year.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

thats what agent rightwinger does when proven wrong all the time he cant counter facts and is proven wrong like when he said the rams would never come back is do this-:blahblah:

yep thats USMB's resident troll rightwinger what HE does all the time when proven wrong.:biggrin:

yep USMB'S biggest paid shill USMB'S resident troll rightwinger has come on to join his fellow troll as well.

agent rightwinger has just recently proved my point for me that he can NEVER admit he is wrong on anything no matter WHAT the topic it is claiming me and everyone else in the world are wrong,that me and millions of others around the world are all wrong that the rams are coming back to LA saying they are going to be playing in st louis this year.

both him and antiquity both STILL think they are playing in st louis this year.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Truther still believes the fantasy about the Rams

Tell us more about the moon landing sucker

back to fart AGAIN i see agent rightwinger.:biggrin:

good luck on that deserted island you live on trying to find someone in the world who will agree with you that the rams are staying in st louis this year as you insisted to me was the case a couple days ago.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

you indeed have been exposed as USMB's resident troll NEVER capable of ever admitting when you have been proven wrong no matter what the topic it is even if its just something like sports.great job troll.:up::clap:

dont take defeat too badly,here is a cry towel for you.:itsok:

agent rightwinger thinks the stuff being said in this link below is just HYPE.comedy gold.this guy smokes crack everyday.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Party’s over for many St. Louis Rams employees : Sports

Last edited:
Brady has nothing to worry about his Super Bowl legacy

There is no asterik, only sore losers. He will be remembered, his critics won't.

What a hunk! And look at that head of hair! Nice teeth too!!! Yum.

Loved it long..

1-tom-brady-biggest-nfl-draft-steals.jpg

Tom-Brady-SuperBowl-2002-Smiles---17797267.jpg

Hard to argue with Brady's Super Bowl legacy

Only QB to appear in six SB, one of three to win four SB

Manning? He is remembered for failing

Forum List

Back