'Knives are out': Hawaii Dem faces backlash for taking on Obama over 'Islamist' extremism

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Here is a Democrat I might be able to support. Young, combat veteran and willing to tell the truth about Obama. Wow, the left wing will soon try and destroy her. Very articulate for a young lady.

Knives are out Hawaii Dem faces backlash for taking on Obama over Islamist extremism Fox News

Gabbard called "mind-boggling" Obama's refusal to associate ISIS with the Muslim religion, even though the terrorist army is emphatic it is enforcing a strict interpretation of Islam.

"[Obama] is completely missing the point of this radical Islamic ideology that’s fueling these people,” she said.

hey, it's the Progressive way...

disagree with them and they swarm IN TO BEAT YOU DOWN

hey, it's the Progressive way...

disagree with them and they swarm IN TO BEAT YOU DOWN

that is why the left wing democrats can not understand the Tea Party or the now gang of 50. They are so used to walking in formation any derivation is strange to them. I just hope that this woman does not sell out. First they will try and pay her off, like the corn husker kick back. Then if that doesn't work we will find out she slept with her college professor. Or maybe the left will show their true colors and try and destroy her by accusing her of being a Lesibian. NOTHING that the left does would surpise me.

Are there no liberals willing to defend this woman?

Forum List

Back