Kneelers are Killers

The NFL Kneelers are killing their own sport and it will cost them their income.
If a Kneeler is outraged about a police shooting and the policeman is found guilty, then hate THAT policeman, not all policemen.
Don't hate the country that made you rich and famous.
Don't hate your fans.
Kneelers are DUMB.
Adios NFL.
It was fun while it lasted.
Anyone who doesn't understand what the kneels are doing is dumb. They are the ones killing the sport.

The post above proves you are one of the dumb ones. Thanks for killing the sport.
Its not about the kneels. It was about the disrespect to the military. However if it is about the kneels. the taxpayer, the businessmen, and customers for products has been rooked for decades and told to go ph uk themselves. It was not without trying. Let the sports collapse and then start anew. The prices fore everything will be more reasonable for the citizens. Look. The corrupted cable TV industry has people in their pockets as we see nothing about Cable TV reforms for the masses. It will come at some point as the costs are getting higher and higher for declining quality and the promotion of Prog agendas. To the Sports leagues...Die!

The flag is not the symbol of hte Military.

It is the symbol of the nation as a whole.

FUCK THE KNEELERS. FUCK THE NFL.
Fuck all the idiots that don't have enough active brain cells to understand what the kneelers are kneeling about.

I understand exactly what its about. A lot of black athletes just don't like Honkies and see the flag as a honky symbol and the national anthem as a honky number. So they take a knee to show their disdain for white veterans
It's much deeper than that. They don't "just don't like Honkies", they've been programmed to not like them.
Do you understand me?

Wrong! You're a useful idiot Marxist lemming that needs dealt with.
Well...I'm right here. Feel free to deal with me.
It will be done when you act out in your local vicinity. Here, you're just an indoctrinated idiot on a messageboard, but from what I can see, you most likely will be put down. Americans are fed up with the bullshit.
All of us. White, Black, Hispanic, Jew, Asian, Blasian, Jasian, Indian, Chinese, Korean, Thai.
There's no way I'm coming up with all the races of Americans that are fed right the fuck up with this BLM Marxist nonsense. Word to the wise: We will kick your ass or worse.
You have been warned.
I hope some some method is come up with to unfuck all these tards brains.
If not, all the commie profs have to be hanged, and all their indoctrinated have to be shot.
They are useless to society. Oh! They could be made slaves.
Yeah, I'm not into that. Let's just call it the commie profs experiment failed mankind and move on from there.

Last edited:
How many people have tried to kill you?
More than I care to remember.
I am a person of color who was raised in the 1960's in an all white city.
Are you now? Okay, what do you shave with? Be specific.
Fuck that. You're a lying sack of shit.
Okay, so you were raised in the 60s before there was any fucking indoctrination in any schools in America whatsover.
Yet you support BLM and say "person of color" which is a PC construct from around 2010.
Bullshit. If you were from the 60s you'd say you were a proud black American.
Lie fail, shill.

Last edited:
The NFL Kneelers are killing their own sport and it will cost them their income.
If a Kneeler is outraged about a police shooting and the policeman is found guilty, then hate THAT policeman, not all policemen.
Don't hate the country that made you rich and famous.
Don't hate your fans.
Kneelers are DUMB.
Adios NFL.
It was fun while it lasted.
Anyone who doesn't understand what the kneels are doing is dumb. They are the ones killing the sport.

The post above proves you are one of the dumb ones. Thanks for killing the sport.
Its not about the kneels. It was about the disrespect to the military. However if it is about the kneels. the taxpayer, the businessmen, and customers for products has been rooked for decades and told to go ph uk themselves. It was not without trying. Let the sports collapse and then start anew. The prices fore everything will be more reasonable for the citizens. Look. The corrupted cable TV industry has people in their pockets as we see nothing about Cable TV reforms for the masses. It will come at some point as the costs are getting higher and higher for declining quality and the promotion of Prog agendas. To the Sports leagues...Die!

The flag is not the symbol of hte Military.

It is the symbol of the nation as a whole.

FUCK THE KNEELERS. FUCK THE NFL.
Fuck all the idiots that don't have enough active brain cells to understand what the kneelers are kneeling about.

I understand exactly what its about. A lot of black athletes just don't like Honkies and see the flag as a honky symbol and the national anthem as a honky number. So they take a knee to show their disdain for white veterans
It's much deeper than that. They don't "just don't like Honkies", they've been programmed to not like them.
Do you understand me?
You don't have a clue either, not that that's a surprise given your posting history.

Every friggin channel the commercials are selling the BLM or the brotherhood we have for each other. Some times in the world things go to far. This could be one of them. The pandemic and the riots just do not seem to be spontaneous and without some though behind it.

Forum List

Back