kkk writtening blm street mural in ny

They are not going to keep him locked up. Because he was paid to keep this climate of hate going. To make sure everyone stays divided.

They can't have everyone joining together as one and exchanging information among each other.

The Nazis used this type of propagandas on the German people. Having the people to hate the Jews. They created staged incidents that were making the Jews look like devils.

But you will not hear much about all the things they have used because it is top secret information because they are still using these tactics on the people.

Like Soros and the rest who are pretending to be Jews, but doing evil things so that everyone will think that all Jews are alike and that they are evil.

But actually those who think that if one or two of the bunch are bad. That they all must be bad, That those who think like that are the racist. Putting a certain race of people in the same category like they do to animals.

Like during the civil war. None of the soldiers wanted to battle with one another.

But a couple of Indians had raped a White woman. But all the soldiers wanted to go after the Indian tribe and kill them. but Lincoln told them that he isn't going to destroy a whole nation of Indians just because of two bad Indians.

And so he sent investigators to search for those Indians who committed the crime to bring them to trial. And they found them and put them on trial and executed them.

The Globalist knows that there are racists among both parties. But they just amplifies the acts of the bad ones from certain parties. Claiming that they all the same.
The Nazis used this type of propagandas on the German people. Having the people to hate the Jews. They created staged incidents that were making the Jews look like devils.

But you will not hear much about all the things they have used because it is top secret information because they are still using these tactics on the people.

intresting you said that this is the same blm is doing with crt , to get at whites.

BLM is the New Klux Klan. A black supremacist hate group who target and assassinate police (not unlike lynchings) and their vandalism of painting their name on other people’s property are cross-burnings.

Love the point your making. I was about to post this video in a new thread. But you've already gotten the point. Now check out the evidence.

Funny thing. BLM supports the democratic party. So did the KKK.

People aren't holding up signs saying Fuck Trump---Biden on the other hand, has FUCK BIDEN up everywhere all over the place flying high and proud across homes everywhere.
Perhaps most people are disgusted with Joe Biden. The last time I filled up my gas tank I remember saying, ”F**k Joe Biden.”

Forum List

Back