KKK to hold parade in North Carolina celebrating Trump victory

I would bet my life on it, it is being paid for by dem progressives. Probably Soros.

So they celebrate a Trump victory, so you attribute Trump to the KKK.

That's the dumbest, most intellectually lazy reasoning I've ever heard.
Must be something about Trump they admire. What do you think that is?

I would bet my life on it, it is being paid for by dem progressives. Probably Soros.
You got it figgered out.

The KKK is the biggest bunch of bullshit these days as they were already dying out back in the 1960s.

The only ones left in the KKK now are 9 FBI informants and one fool that trusts them.

As a white american citizen how's it that people can be as backwards as the kkk. Makes zero sense to hate others so much.

No different than black lives matter, just different color. Progressives are gullible Fucks. LOL

A nonexistent trait that you have seemingly attributed to him. Racism.
Then his immigration policies should allow all races into our country! Do you agree?
They will, dude, the discrimination will be on a basis of cultural assimilation and how well that can process.

It wont be for the profit of corporations that would like to see you working out of an abandoned cargo container.

Then his immigration policies should allow all races into our country! Do you agree?
As long as they come in through legal channels, not sneak over. Also, the number should be limited. Our cities are congested, our streets and highways clogged and our remaining forests dwindling, so definitely, keep the number limited.

Under what basis?

We're a multi-racial society. Why not?

Lol. So, let's just dispense with the law and let everyone in, right?

We're a multi-racial society. Why not?

Yes, we are a multiracial society, but there are limits to what cultures we can bring in, and religions too.

We should immediately stop all immigration of Wahabi or Salafi populations. They are too high risk and there is no right for them to immigrate here.

We should immediately stop all abuse of the H1-B program and enforce existing laws to make sure that their wages are above the average for their industry and reduce them till all (and I mean every damned one of them) STEM American citizens are hired that want to work.

Last edited:

You do realize that Mexican is not a race? Muslim is not a race, yes?

Yes...They're a mixture.

A mixture of what?

Forum List

Back