KKK leader, "...glad that girl died"

The guy's an idiot but with that said there were a bunch of idiots from both sides there.

I know Trump supporters that are NOT Neo Nazi/KKK. David Duke lit into Trump, and got a few more minutes of exposure. It concerns me that Trump is on his third position on this killing.
No he just went back to his first and only opinion. If he'd been in the car, he would have plowed into and killed that poor girl, too.

And today, after walking back towards sanity a couple days ago, Trump doubled down on his siding with the Nazis and White Supremacists there.

We have a 'president' who will not denounce Nazis and their murder of an innocent, but he will give them cover by saying "well everyone was standing on Earth that day so we just don't know, it could have been any one of 7 billion people".

Bat -------- shit.

You've got to be an idiot to double down on the exact kind of language that cost you guys the election. Do me a favor... when the next election comes, tell EVERYONE that Trump supporters are just like KKK members. Shout it from the mountain tops!
I won't have to. You're all pretty eager to show it off.

You've got to be an idiot to double down on the exact kind of language that cost you guys the election. Do me a favor... when the next election comes, tell EVERYONE that Trump supporters are just like KKK members. Shout it from the mountain tops!
All the same, do us a favor and keep talking about how everyone on the right is racist. It drives the moderates CRAZY, which makes them vote for us.

All the same, do us a favor and keep talking about how everyone on the right is racist. It drives the moderates CRAZY, which makes them vote for us.
Not everyone on the right. But most certainly Trump's base. They are probably about 35% of the right.

What drives moderates even more crazy is Nazi's committing ISIS style terrorist attacks and murdering a girl in the name of white supremacy. And the President not caring.

Not everyone on the right. But most certainly Trump's base. They are probably about 35% of the right.

What drives moderates even more crazy is Nazi's committing ISIS style terrorist attacks and murdering a girl in the name of white supremacy.
Yeah, just say THAT! It'll work perfectly for us. :laugh:

The guy's an idiot but with that said there were a bunch of idiots from both sides there.
Most of the Left supporting Antifa on this site are glad too. They're looking to get as much milage as they can from her death.

Yeah I know. I feel bad the girl died but you go to something like that it might.

Surrounding yourself wirh crazies isn't a real good idea

Forum List

Back