KKK Grand Dragon Says He’s ‘Glad That Girl Died’ During Charlottesville Rally

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
“I think there will be more violence like this in the future to come.”

A leader of a North Carolina-based Ku Klux Klan group says he’s happy a woman died during violent clashes at white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, on Saturday.

Justin Moore, the grand dragon for the Loyal White Knights of the KKK in Pelham, said he’s “sorta glad” a car rammed into a crowd of counterprotesters, killing 32-year-old Heather Heyer. James Alex Fields Jr., 20, has been charged with second-degree murder in the attack.

“I’m sorta glad that them people got hit and I’m glad that girl died,” Moore told CBS affiliate WBTV on Tuesday.

“They were a bunch of Communists out there protesting against somebody’s freedom of speech,” he added. “So it doesn’t bother me that they got hurt at all.”

Chris Barker, the imperial wizard of the group, agreed with Moore’s sentiment.

“When a couple of them die, it doesn’t bother us,” Barker told WBTV. “They’re always attacking and messing with our rallies.”

Moore said members of his group attended the rally in Charlottesville and claimed the gathering would have been “peaceful” if “the anti-fascist and the communists” hadn’t shown up.

More: KKK Grand Dragon Says He's 'Glad That Girl Died' During Charlottesville Rally

How can any sane person defend such hateful, despicable people? I really don't understand.

A leader of a North Carolina-based Ku Klux Klan group says he’s happy a woman died during violent clashes at white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, on Saturday.

Justin Moore, the grand dragon for the Loyal White Knights of the KKK in Pelham, said he’s “sorta glad” a car rammed into a crowd of counterprotesters, killing 32-year-old Heather Heyer. James Alex Fields Jr., 20, has been charged with second-degree murder in the attack.

“I’m sorta glad that them people got hit and I’m glad that girl died,” Moore told CBS affiliate WBTV on Tuesday.

“They were a bunch of Communists out there protesting against somebody’s freedom of speech,” he added. “So it doesn’t bother me that they got hurt at all.”

“When a couple of them die, it doesn’t bother us,” Barker told WBTV. “They’re always attacking and messing with our rallies.”

Moore said members of his group attended the rally in Charlottesville and claimed the gathering would have been “peaceful” if “the anti-fascist and the communists” hadn’t shown up.

More: KKK Grand Dragon Says He's 'Glad That Girl Died' During Charlottesville Rally

How can any sane person defend such hateful, despicable people? I really don't understand.

Then it won't be long until Democrats elect him to Congress like they did this one.

7463655_orig.jpg

Retards defend all kinds of stupid shit. Take Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin, for example. You retards defended them, right?

One day, a man like this will get his comeuppance. One day he will feel the pain of loss he and his brethren's beliefs have caused.

You won't catch me defending them. And I hope for your sake you aren't trying to politicize this woman's death.

If you are, then I will humiliate you for all the board to see. Yes, that's not a threat, it's a promise.

I've seen the lengths people like you have gone to in order to use the dead as a weapon against your political adversaries.

Retards defend all kinds of stupid shit. Take Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin, for example. You retards defended them, right?

Yes. They were murdered.

One day, a man like this will get his comeuppance. One day he will feel the pain of loss he and his brethren's beliefs have caused.

You won't catch me defending them. And I hope for your sake you aren't trying to politicize this woman's death.

If you are, then I will humiliate you for all the board to see. Yes, that's not a threat, it's a promise.

I've seen the lengths people like you have gone to in order to use the dead as a weapon against your political adversaries.
Liberals trained kessler well, his hatred for fellow Americans is strong. He was an Obama supporter and a occupy movement member till last year. The media leaves that out, of course. I also condemn the the group, but in America they have the freedom to do what they do. As long as they obey the law.

The woman deserved to die, for joining a lynch mob set on depriving other citizens of their safety and First Amendment rights.

You should be happy that women is dead. Her family will sue everyone connected with the alt-right protest then a civil jury will award them all the assets of those "evil" white people. Libtards are always happy to sacrifice their own to hurt others (e.g. black on black crime).

Yes. They were murdered.
They died while attempting to commit murder. Dont you follow the news?

The woman deserved to die, for joining a lynch mob set on depriving other citizens of their safety and First Amendment rights.

You should be happy that women is dead. Her family will sue everyone connected with the alt-right protest then a civil jury will award them all the assets of those "evil" white people. Libtards are always happy to sacrifice their own to hurt others (e.g. black on black crime).

Such ignorance. Posts like this anger me.

She did not deserve to die. Unless proven otherwise, she was little more than a peaceful protester, not a rioteer bent on violence. Honestly. What makes you think to post stuff like this? Where is the evidence that proves she was helping to incite the violence?

Yes. They were murdered.

No they weren't.... if they were, there's be 2 people in jail right now.

I agree, the KKK are a bunch of dirt bags. They should be watched very closely and if any of them call for violence they should be locked up and put away.
Violence needs to be banned from all rallies and protests, so far the police have been way to lenient. Lock them all up and that shit will stop.

Such ignorance. Posts like this anger me.

She did not deserve to die. Unless proven otherwise, she was little more than a peaceful protester, not a rioteer bent on violence. Honestly. What makes you think to post stuff like this? Where is the evidence that proves she was helping to incite the violence?

You're really angry because I'm not ignorant. I don't have to prove if she herself was peaceful, she was part part of a tyrannical and violent mob. It's valid guilt by association. Are you too ignorant with English to understand that argument I already made?

I agree, the KKK are a bunch of dirt bags. They should be watched very closely and if any of them call for violence they should be locked up and put away.
Violence needs to be banned from all rallies and protests, so far the police have been way to lenient. Lock them all up and that shit will stop.

The feds quieted the Bundys. They can do it with these racist white terrorists as well. However, that might be more unlikely now that we have white racists like Trump and Sessions in power.

So, it's freedom of speech to protest, but it's attacking freedom of speech if you protest.

Did anyone tell these people that schooling might have helped them?

New Topics

Forum List

Back