KKK Grand Dragon Backs Hillary......She Still Hasn't Vehemently Condemned Him

Hillary has received the endorsement of racist KKK Grand Dragon Will Quigg of California.

She still has failed to adequately disavow his support......

kkk-white-supremac_3594007b.jpg

By Robert Tait, Anaheim

5:27AM GMT 14 Mar 2016

If Donald Trump is ambivalent about the Ku Klux Klan and other fringe groups he has been linked with, he can rest assured that - for some, at least - the feeling is mutual.

The demagogic Republican frontrunner has come under fire for failing to adequately disavow the support of David Duke, a former KKK grand wizard who told listeners to his radio programme that voting against Mr Trump would be “treason against your heritage”.

Will Quigg, a grand dragon of the Klan’s California chapter and responsible for recruitment in the western United States, is less keen to give Mr Trump the dubious benefit of his support.

“We want Hillary Clinton to win,” Mr Quigg told The Telegraph. “She is telling everybody one thing, but she has a hidden agenda. She’s telling everybody what they want to hear so she can get elected, because she’s Bill Clinton’s wife, she’s close to the Bushes. [But] once she’s in the presidency, she’s going to come out and her true colours are going to show.

kkk-california_3594008b.jpg
Will Quigg at the rally Photo: Brian Levin

“Border policies are going to be put in place. Our second amendment rights [favouring gun ownership] that she’s saying she’s against now, she’s not against. She’s just our choice for the presidency.”

Mr Quigg’s declaration of allegiance to Mrs Clinton sounds unconvincing - and contradicts earlier statements.

Last year, he sent a tweet to Mr Trump reading: “@realDonaldTrump. You Sir are the only hope we have of getting WHITE AMERICA BACK! We all will be voting for you!”

But that, Mr Quigg insists, “was before we found out about what Hillary Clinton’s main agenda was. David Duke, we found out, was supporting Donald Trump and we have nothing to do with David Duke.”

He was unwilling to disclose how he learned of Mrs Clinton’s “hidden agenda”.

“I cannot reveal my sources,” he said. “It’s my opinion - if you know what I mean, wink, wink. I don’t want her to come back and say I’m slandering her.”

The KKK leader who says he backs Hillary Clinton
Did they break his arm during the Grand Dragon initiation ceremony?

I wonder if these KKK morons are aware that both Trump and Hillary have son in laws that are Jews. Which makes both of them "race traitors" in their book.

No sane person would believe Hillary would support any aspect of the KKK. When Trump was asked if he wanted their support, he wasn't sure.
Except Trump had totally disavowed Duke and his racism in the 90's.

When Hillary was asked what she thought about the KKK Grand Dragon endorsing her, she said she wasn't sure who the KKK were, and that she had to do some research first before passing judgment.

Amirite?

Hillary has received the endorsement of racist KKK Grand Dragon Will Quigg of California.

By Robert Tait, Anaheim

If Donald Trump is ambivalent about the Ku Klux Klan and other fringe groups he has been linked with, he can rest assured that - for some, at least - the feeling is mutual.

The demagogic Republican frontrunner has come under fire for failing to adequately disavow the support of David Duke, a former KKK grand wizard who told listeners to his radio programme that voting against Mr Trump would be “treason against your heritage”.

Will Quigg, a grand dragon of the Klan’s California chapter and responsible for recruitment in the western United States, is less keen to give Mr Trump the dubious benefit of his support.

“We want Hillary Clinton to win,” Mr Quigg told The Telegraph. “She is telling everybody one thing, but she has a hidden agenda. She’s telling everybody what they want to hear so she can get elected, because she’s Bill Clinton’s wife, she’s close to the Bushes. [But] once she’s in the presidency, she’s going to come out and her true colours are going to show.

“Border policies are going to be put in place. Our second amendment rights [favouring gun ownership] that she’s saying she’s against now, she’s not against. She’s just our choice for the presidency.”

Mr Quigg’s declaration of allegiance to Mrs Clinton sounds unconvincing - and contradicts earlier statements.

Last year, he sent a tweet to Mr Trump reading: “@realDonaldTrump. You Sir are the only hope we have of getting WHITE AMERICA BACK! We all will be voting for you!”

But that, Mr Quigg insists, “was before we found out about what Hillary Clinton’s main agenda was. David Duke, we found out, was supporting Donald Trump and we have nothing to do with David Duke.”

“I cannot reveal my sources,” he said. “It’s my opinion - if you know what I mean, wink, wink. I don’t want her to come back and say I’m slandering her.”

To late. Their support has already been given to Donald Trump:

David Duke Urges His Supporters To Volunteer And Vote For Trump

But it was a nice try.
But Duke never officially endorsed Trump. Never!

By Robert Tait, Anaheim

To late. Their support has already been given to Donald Trump:

David Duke Urges His Supporters To Volunteer And Vote For Trump

But it was a nice try.
But Duke never officially endorsed Trump. Never!
Doesn't matter. Hillary doesn't have to disavow anyone. Trump has to disavow everyone.

If a racist supports Hillary, it's not her fault.
If a racist supports Trump, it's his fault.

By Robert Tait, Anaheim

Oh god, another one of these things where the right demand someone speaks up.

Surely it's better for Hillary to not even give airtime to these people.
Yep......and I'm sure that the media will ignore him.
What they like to do is ask candidates about them, then accuse them of not disavowing them in a very vocal manner soon enough, thus the accusations of racism. Because it's their favorite, Hillary, who this guy openly supports, they don't want to go down that road.

What's amazingly predictable is the obvious racism and violence of blacks who attacked these idiots, which I was sure you people on the left would try to totally ignore. You simply cannot grasp that. Maybe you might even feel that they have a perfect right to assault or even murder clan members for their beliefs.

I don't condone violence for anything. However I can also understand why people might be violent against groups that have been violent to them. It's a basic human instinct, just like insulting is.
No excuse. It's just an excuse......not even a good one.

Maybe it's okay for me to go out and beat the crap out of some New Black Panthers, cuz I don't agree with their black supremacist views......or kick the shit out of # Blacklivesmatter assholes because I feel all lives matter.

I said what I wanted to say in my previous post. It still stands.

Forum List

Back