Kitnapping!

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
A FedEx worker was caught on home surveillance video stealing a little girl's kitten! :mad:

A woman who lives near Covington, Indiana is demanding answers from FedEx after surveillance footage from her home shows a delivery driver grabbing her daughter’s kitten and driving off with the pet inside the truck.
“FedEx drivers caught stealing my daughter’s kitten,” Katie Hardy tweeted on Monday night with a heartbroken emoji.

“Hoping that this will go viral and at least force the company to respond. Your packages may safe, BUT YOUR PETS AREN’T!!!.”

The thing is, there was two of them in the truck, a driver and a passenger. The passenger stole the kitten, and then the driver just went along with it.

It's a conspiracy!

A FedEx worker was caught on home surveillance video stealing a little girl's kitten! :mad:

A woman who lives near Covington, Indiana is demanding answers from FedEx after surveillance footage from her home shows a delivery driver grabbing her daughter’s kitten and driving off with the pet inside the truck.
“FedEx drivers caught stealing my daughter’s kitten,” Katie Hardy tweeted on Monday night with a heartbroken emoji.

“Hoping that this will go viral and at least force the company to respond. Your packages may safe, BUT YOUR PETS AREN’T!!!.”

The thing is, there was two of them in the truck, a driver and a passenger. The passenger stole the kitten, and then the driver just went along with it.

It's a conspiracy!
The chick that stole the kitten and the driver are pieces of sh#t. The people that live there, have the wrong dog.

Yep. No dog worth their salt would let those kitnappers take off with their favorite chew toy.

It's a conspiracy!
Can't watch it...........too many popups telling me I have to register first. Ain't happening.

After mama cat has her babies, they are almost impossible to give away!

Forum List

Back