Kingdoms and Governments

deorro 1

Aug 22, 2019
The kingship and Monarchy of Hawaii which existed did not occur by chance. It was ordained, established and made to become. First in spirit then in form to the spirit. And the ordination of the king and queen; as in who would sit on the throne, was chosen of by God and it was by God that the rulers were placed in their proper rulerships.

And the Constitution of The United States, the original 13 States, was simiarily established, raised up and became. And similarly as Hawaii became a democratic Government from being a Kingdom, the original creation of the Government of both God and The LORD was changed; but only because of permissiveness.

So the Royalty of the original rulers was not in disrespect but rather as ordained.

If you realize that there are over 7.4 billion persons alive in/on the world, it is childish to not think that there has to be more than 1 excuse pardoned.

Last edited:
God has established His own kingdom on Earth ... and has duly ordained Her Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth II (may she live forever) as our rightful overlord ...

There's nothing in the Bible about elections ... strictly Satan come to destroy God's kingdom ... replace it with this foolish "republicanism" ... if God thought the common born could manage themselves, He won't have made them common born ... now would He? ...

• Banned
Having 'fun' in ignorance is only 'fun' when and if your other family members are still around to have your fun 'bounced off of' to see the reaction. But when there are no others to bounce your fun from, living in those ways are no longer 'as fun' than when the others are around.

In other words the idea that the world or other 'fun livers' are the cure back to reality is not to be not cautioned appropriately against. God is LOVE but I guess He can be FUN, too.

• Banned
How is The LORD, how is God supposed to be part of a life who lives in an accepting corrupt Country? When the three branches has chosen corruption over righteousness, how does any 1 person live in it with Them?

• Banned
We are in the world ... not of the world ... captive again in Babylon ...
If we were of the world, we would be loved of by God.... But God does love us so we are really of the world.

For God loved the world. Even those of the world

So. Corruption. Corruption in high places. In high ruling places that communicate with low ruling places. This is corruption.

Last edited:
  • Banned
How this 'game' can best be described.

Every man for himself. The LORD , God, Christ Messiah not being able to resist picking a role to play within this 'game' where the last one standing 'gets first prize'.

The kingship and Monarchy of Hawaii which existed did not occur by chance. It was ordained, established and made to become. First in spirit then in form to the spirit. And the ordination of the king and queen; as in who would sit on the throne, was chosen of by God and it was by God that the rulers were placed in their proper rulerships.

And the Constitution of The United States, the original 13 States, was simiarily established, raised up and became. And similarly as Hawaii became a democratic Government from being a Kingdom, the original creation of the Government of both God and The LORD was changed; but only because of permissiveness.

So the Royalty of the original rulers was not in disrespect but rather as ordained.

If you realize that there are over 7.4 billion persons alive in/on the world, it is childish to not think that there has to be more than 1 excuse pardoned.
You've got one of those deep seated impossible to cure cases of dumbass, huh?

The meek already inherited the earth. The children of God already prevail upon it.

The kingdom is not defined by geography; Queen Elizabeth is not the sovereign.

God is sovereign ... and He bestows the wisdom and understanding upon His select few to be our rulers ... Christ is the King of Kings, we still have our own kings and queens ... who rule us as God has gifted them ... as we kneel to the Queen, so too does the Queen kneel to Christ our Lord ...

I guess ...

I'm an American and I don't kneel to nothin' ... INRI ...

God is sovereign ... and He bestows the wisdom and understanding upon His select few to be our rulers ... Christ is the King of Kings, we still have our own kings and queens ... who rule us as God has gifted them ... as we kneel to the Queen, so too does the Queen kneel to Christ our Lord ...

I guess ...

I'm an American and I don't kneel to nothin' ... INRI ...
The UK is not the kingdom of God. Kings and queens in the world inherit their thrones; even the despotic ones. God does not appoint them.

God has "gifted" only one sovereign (and the saints, of course, who reign with him).

What do your people think about the rise of technology? Do you still hold on to your traditional values? I am worried about artificial intelligence. America has gone too far this time. They stopped caring about people. You can see it in the words and images they create, and the songs they sing.
I made a petition to protest against A.I. If you value your way of life tell your people to sign it:

If you dont think A.I. is a real threat to jobs, human authority, biological stability, and being able to claim we achieved greatness at all then think again. Do a search on google about what Elon Musk said about A.I.

Yes change is slow, but we are speeding up without A.I. real progress in medicine and power generation is inevitable if we dont out of oil, coal, plutonium or uranium. We still have solar panels and are improving battery technology. There are wind farms, hydro electric dams, thermal power plants, and at least the possibility of developing techniques to extract hydrogen from water. I have heard of cold fusion and nanotechnology which could be powered chemically. We might be able to get methane from very tiny organisms as well. At the end of the day though we would be better off not relying on technology so much.

Forum List

Back