King 'monument to greed'

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA
"I don't think the Jefferson family, the Lincoln family [or] any other group of family ancestors has been paid a licensing fee for a memorial in Washington," said Cambridge University historian David Garrow, author of a Pulitzer Prize-winning biography of Dr. King. ". . . [He would've been] absolutely scandalized."

LINK
KING 'MONUMENT TO GREED' - NYPOST.com

"I don't think the Jefferson family, the Lincoln family ... I don't think any other group of family ancestors has been paid a licensing fee for a memorial in Washington," said Cambridge University historian David Garrow, who won a Pulitzer Prize for his biography of King. "One would think any family would be so thrilled to have their forefather celebrated and memorialized in D.C. that it would never dawn on them to ask for a penny."

LINK
Walton and Johnson - The Radio Gawds :: Show Archives

This is an outrage if ya ask me....

Then there is this...!

Martin Luther King memorial made in China

Martin Luther King memorial made in China - Telegraph

Dr. King is probably rolling in his grave!

I think its funny that they used white marble and the chinese sculptor made MLKjr look asian. you get what you pay for.

and the family are parasites for demanding payment for the use of his likeness, that goes without saying.

It's the nonsense of intellectual property. How can you own somebody's likeness or words that they said?

Black on the radio says, "he gave his life to his people."

WTF?

Imagine a WHITE MAN who "gave his life to his people."

He'd get no monument. Just a media lynching.

Forum List

Back