AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
u2432u344819-676x450.jpg

Sadly, I believe Louis 'King Louie' King Johnson Jr (Born 8/12/98) is another victim of America's expanding and shameful *National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect,* aka *Poverty*, that for decades has deprived untold numbers of emotionally abused and neglected young developing children from experiencing and enjoying a safe, fairly happy American kid childhood.

Violence and anti-social behaviors like this often occur when emotionally or physically abused and neglected developing young children mature into frustrated, sometimes suicidal *(NY Times May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers)* teens or adults lacking empathy and compassion, though filled with rage and resentment for being introduced to a life of pain and struggle.

How much longer will America ignore the expanding sub-culture of immature American teen girls and young women of African descent who selfishly subject their children to *Child Abuse and Neglect,* aka *Poverty,* by building families with too many mouths to feed, clothe and supervise?

Mouths attached to children who mature into depressed, angry, unpredictable teens and adults resenting their single-mothers and/or irresponsible dads for introducing them to a life of pain and struggle, yet want to blame everyone except their moms and/or dads for depriving them of the opportunity to experience and enjoy a safe, fairly happy American kid childhood with *Safe Streets* to play or travel on.

Question:

If Baltimore Mom of The Year Toya Graham had built a smaller family she could more easily provide for, nurture and supervise, would her young teen son be in The Street attempting to cause grave harm to peaceful people attempting to protect Ms. Graham's peaceful neighbors from emotional and physical harm often caused to innocent people by depressed, angry frustrated, sometimes suicidal teens and young men who are peeved for irresponsibly being introduced to a life of struggle and hardship?

I grew up listening to Motown artists who wrote beautiful, timeless music loving, lamenting, wooing, praising, adoring and respecting women, aka our moms, sisters, grandmas, daughters, aunts and nieces.

For more than thirty years a substantial number of local and nationally popular American rap performance artists have been characterizing the MATERNAL HALF of our population as less than human *itches and *hores unworthy of respect.

Why?

Speaking At The Eulogy For The Honorable Reverend Clementa Pinckney, President Barack Obama said:

*"Perhaps it causes us to examine what we’re doing to cause some of our children to hate."* *(Applause.)*

Are we going to address this tough question posed by our president?

Are we going to take real, tangible action - sincerely and honestly working toward ending America's growing and shameful *National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*, aka *Poverty*, that for generations has deprived countless children from experiencing and enjoying a safe, fairly happy American kid childhood?

Search: *Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers* By SABRINA TAVERNISE – MAY 18, 2015

Quoting the NYT article, *"The suicide rate among black children has nearly doubled since the early 1990s, surpassing the rate for white children, a new study has found."*

The tough question ALL Americans face is, "Who is responsible for traumatizing, abusing, neglecting, maltreating children to the point where depressed young kids, we're talking elementary school children, believe their lives are not worth living?"

Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke has repeatedly offered sound advice to all Americans, *"Fix the ghetto!"*

I'm with Sheriff Clarke. I believe we also need to re-examine society's child protection and welfare laws.

This video depicts horrific examples of men who were victims of childhood abuse and neglect, conditioning a young teen to embrace the criminal, anti-social 'Street Culture' *Baltimore Mom of The Year* failed to protect her teen son from...not to mention representing the fear peaceful people living and WORKING in the community experience knowing depressed, angry, unpredictable teens and young adults need to vent their angers and frustrations for being introduced to a life of pain and struggle by irresponsible, "living wild" (2015 Grammy winner Kendrick Lamar's characterization of his parent's lifestyle) single moms and/or dads.

The question all concerned, compassionate Americans should seriously be asking ourselves, our elected, civil, social, community and religious leaders is, "What real, substantial changes in our society's attitude and laws need to occur to prevent abuse that often causes young kids to mature into depressed, frustrated, angry teens and adults as a result of experiencing the *emotional and/or physical trauma of an abusive childhood?"*

Nationally Popular Victim of Child Abuse - Kendrick Lamar Talks About ‘u,’ His Depression & Suicidal Thoughts (Pt. 2) | MTV News

If we do not take affirmative action to protect children, "the ghetto" will continue to thrive, fueled by poor parenting, resulting with depressed kids maturing into depressed teens and adults who often vent their angers and frustrations on their peaceful neighbors, instead of the person(s) responsible for introducing them to a life of hardship, pain and struggle.

*America Needs To Re-Examine Child Welfare & Protection Laws*

Black *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

when you and Obama start protecting the UNBORN. we'll consider it.

Obama stood up there and thanked God for PP. so nope. you want the state to raise your child, go for it. leave the rest of alone. thanks

As long as they're growing up without dads or any real support system this won't end.

No mentor, no direction they learn from the streets. Drugs, gangs then jail or dead and the cycle continues. Many that don't die or end up in jail don't graduate high school and are unemployable and the cycle continues.

How to break that cycle is a Nobel Prize worthy question. I see no answer.

At one time I thought that by reclaiming old buildings and training these people to fix them up it would be possible to give them skills and hope, a sense of community, a place to live and marketable skills. I pitched that plan all over the city of Chicago including going into these places and talking to the people.

I got zero interest from the city, the state, the federal government, major corporations or even organizations that are supposedly there to help. What I did find is that the people were very willing, at least some. I don't buy that they're all lazy, they're all beyond helping, that they'd rather live on the dole or sell drugs. I know otherwise.

Would any of it ever have worked I dunno, and certainly there are a host of challenges to overcome, but I havent seen anything better come around that offers some means of helping people lift themselves out.

Imo to break that cycle on any large scale a viable second chance has to be offered. One in which the people have some skin in the game and can learn some skills of some kind to support themselves.

Forum List

Back