Kindness Conspiracy

That’s where you do random acts of kindness to black people. But you have to make sure they don't deserve it. Over time this will make up for all the times in the past bad things happened to blacks when they didn’t deserve it.

So, are you going to stop posting racist nonsense here, hypocrite? That would be very nice.

That’s where you do random acts of kindness to black people. But you have to make sure they don't deserve it. Over time this will make up for all the times in the past bad things happened to blacks when they didn’t deserve it.

So, are you going to stop posting racist nonsense here, hypocrite? That would be very nice.

Patriots Coach Bill Belichick Won't Accept Trump’s Offer of Presidential Medal of Freedom

“remaining true to the people, team and country I love outweigh the benefits of any individual award.”

Belichick explained, “the decision has been made not to move forward with the award” in the wake of last week’s deadly siege on the U.S. Capitol.

Trump announced on Saturday, three days after the riots, that he would be awarding Belichick the nation’s highest civilian honor

“Subsequently, the tragic events of last week occurred and the decision has been made not to move forward with the award. Above all, I am an American citizen with great reverence for our nation’s values, freedom and democracy. I know I also represent my family and the New England Patriots team.”

OUCH

Forum List

Back