Kim's Uncle Executed!

R.C. Christian

Gold Member
Jun 30, 2010
Ghetto
No here is a funeral you punks should attend.

North Korea says leader's uncle was executed - CNN.com

(CNN) -- An uncle of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has been executed for trying to overthrow the government, the Korean Central News Agency reported early Friday.

"Traitor Jang Song Thaek Executed" blared the headline posted by the state-run news agency about the man who, until recently, had been regarded as the nation's second-most powerful figure.

The story said that a special military tribunal had been held Thursday against the "traitor for all ages," who was accused of having attempted to overthrow the state "by all sorts of intrigues and despicable methods."

It added, "All the crimes committed by the accused were proved in the course of hearing and were admitted by him."

Once his guilt was established, Jang was immediately executed, it said.

The KCNA report described Jang as "despicable human scum" and "worse than a dog," and said he had betrayed his party and leader.

"This is a stunning development," Marcus Noland, a senior fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economics, told CNN on Thursday. "I've been following North Korea for 20 years and I do not remember them ever publicly announcing the execution of a senior leader. You hear rumors about it, but this theatrical arrest earlier in the week and now this execution are unprecedented."

He added, "The regime, I think, is trying to intimidate anyone that might have independent ideas or harbor any ambitions."

It reminds me of the ghastly scene that accompanied Saddam's final crowning act of seizing power...establishing fear in his countrymen.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm64E5R12s8]Saddam Purges Government.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

North Korean leader's uncle 'executed over corruption'

BBC World News - 12 December 2013 Last updated at 17:59 ET

_71492717_71492716.jpg

Chang Song-thaek, the once powerful uncle of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, has been executed

The once-powerful uncle of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has been executed after being purged for corruption, state news agency KCNA reports.

Chang Song-thaek was dramatically removed from a Communist Party session by armed guards earlier this week.

It was the biggest upheaval since Mr Kim succeeded his father two years ago.

KCNA said Mr Chang had admitted at a military trial on Thursday to attempting to overthrow the state, and was executed immediately.

Mr Chang, who had mentored his nephew during the leadership transition from Kim Jong-il to his son Kim Jong-un in 2011, was "worse than a dog", said the agency.

He had admitted abusing his positions of responsibility to form a faction against the state and to harbouring his own political ambitions, it said.

Mr Chang - married to the elder Kim's sister - had held senior posts in the ruling party and the National Defence Commission, the North's top military body.

He was frequently pictured alongside his nephew and seen by some observers as the power behind the throne.

In the US, the White House said it could not independently verify the reports but had "no reason to doubt" them.

"If confirmed, this is another example of the extreme brutality of the North Korean regime. We are following developments in North Korea closely and consulting with our allies and partners in the region," it said in a statement.

'Ideologically sick'

But in early December, it emerged that he had been removed from his senior military position and that two of his aides had been executed.

Then on Monday, KCNA broadcast footage of him being removed from a party session by uniformed guards...

BBC News - North Korean leader's uncle 'executed over corruption'

Suffice it to say I take anything from the government run news of North Korea with a great deal of skepticism that said I would not surprised if he was executed as for the reasons given I suspect those are bullshit.

It's too bad we can't nuke those commie slants out of existence.

It's too bad you don't have the imagination or language skills to express yourself without resorting to racial slurs, you dimwitted douchebag.

What's really too bad is that so many people in NK have lived and died brainwashed, starved, and terrorized by the absurdly evil regime that has darkened half the peninsula for 60 years.

No here is a funeral you punks should attend.

North Korea says leader's uncle was executed - CNN.com

(CNN) -- An uncle of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has been executed for trying to overthrow the government, the Korean Central News Agency reported early Friday.

"Traitor Jang Song Thaek Executed" blared the headline posted by the state-run news agency about the man who, until recently, had been regarded as the nation's second-most powerful figure.

The story said that a special military tribunal had been held Thursday against the "traitor for all ages," who was accused of having attempted to overthrow the state "by all sorts of intrigues and despicable methods."

It added, "All the crimes committed by the accused were proved in the course of hearing and were admitted by him."

Once his guilt was established, Jang was immediately executed, it said.

The KCNA report described Jang as "despicable human scum" and "worse than a dog," and said he had betrayed his party and leader.

"This is a stunning development," Marcus Noland, a senior fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economics, told CNN on Thursday. "I've been following North Korea for 20 years and I do not remember them ever publicly announcing the execution of a senior leader. You hear rumors about it, but this theatrical arrest earlier in the week and now this execution are unprecedented."

He added, "The regime, I think, is trying to intimidate anyone that might have independent ideas or harbor any ambitions."
That's what one-party rule does.

Forum List

Back