Kim Kardashian Is Trying To Save Another Negro Thug

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Alabama man's family calls execution in cop killing case 'modern-day lynching'; Kim Kardashian urges stay

So some thug cop killer is scheduled to be put to death tonight and all of the libs are so triggered and urging the governor (Kay Ivey) to stay his execution -- even Kim Kardashian is trying to plead for this Negro's life....WTF? She has obviously been hanging around blacks far too long...

"The family of death row inmate Nathaniel Woods Jr. is pleading with Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey to give him more time, calling the sentence a "modern-day lynching," just hours before he is due to be executed. Woods, 44, is set to die by lethal injection at 6 p.m. Thursday for his role in the killing of three Birmingham police officers in 2004. [The sister of the cop killer said] "It's a modern-day lynching," she told Newsweek. "We're really upset about it because the attorney general knows that my brother is innocent but for some reason, he wants to lynch a black man. They don't care about the facts of the case."

They even have professional racist MLK Jr. down there marching for this guy to get a stay of execution -- no wonder his dad loved Alveda King more than his own son....even that ungrateful black skank that Trump freed, Alice Johnson is pleading his innocence -- see Trump, this is why you can't free these thugs....I mean, this guy killed 3 cops -- well, he didn't actually shoot any of them or even had anything to do with planning to kill anyone but still -- he was in the same apartment where the officers were shot by another guy they were there serving a warrant on....far as I am concerned, that is close enough for me....take him out...

By the way, it is sort of strange that the guy who actually shot the officers (Kerry Spencer) is still awaiting an execution date -- you would think the guy who actually shot them would get the needle first...especially since he has been claiming for years now that the other guy had nothing to do with him shooting the cops....but oh well....

More popcorn.
biIfYuE.gif

The “Cop Killer” didn’t actually kill any cops, or anyone else. He was merely present during the drug raid, when his friend and partner shot the cops. So calling him a cop killer is a lie. Should he have done time for dealing drugs? Sure. Convicted of killing a cop? Not even close.

The “Cop Killer” didn’t actually kill any cops, or anyone else. He was merely present during the drug raid, when his friend and partner shot the cops. So calling him a cop killer is a lie. Should he have done time for dealing drugs? Sure. Convicted of killing a cop? Not even close.
prosecutors said Woods, who was 27 at the time, set up an ambush that allowed Spencer to shoot at them multiple times
Alabama inmate Nathaniel Woods executed after governor declines to grant clemency
you people LOVE criminals---always LOVE criminals for some reason

AGAIN--the blacks are upset because a CRIMINAL is dead!!!!!!!
....it's almost never an innocent person minding his own business --it's always a jackass criminal

Forum List

Back