Kim Jong Un disappearance sparks concerns missile launch could be imminent

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un has vanished from the public eye for two weeks, South Korean media reported, prompting fears that he may be preparing to mark Tuesday’s public holiday by firing a new rocket. The last time Kim went days without being seen was prior to the ICBM launch in late July, when he remained incognito for two weeks before making his grandiose public appearance. His public withdrawal comes as nuclear tensions mount between Washington

Kim Jong Un disappearance sparks concerns missile launch could be imminent
-------------------------------------------------------

Well if the lights go out and we get hit stay safe everyone , my you all remain safe and yeah yeah hopefully it's just him beating his chest showing off. But you never can tell with a nut job on the lose.

upload_2017-8-14_17-57-19.png

The DEFCON Warning System - News and analysis on the current nuclear threat against the United States. Established 1984

I'd be keeping a low profile right now too, if I were him. Either your scenario is correct, or the effect of China's pressure is giving him a wakeup call.

Trump gave China a wake up call today so don't be surprised if he "disappears" for good

He hides his face in shame. And it helps if he is in his bunker while his people get the fallout if he is stupid enough to launch a missile.

Forum List

Back