Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
This is a two-fer for Liberals:

• Davis has to pay the legal fees
  • Her fellow wingnuts throw her under the bus

:113:

3BA99AE8-36F9-440B-87BD-54ACC7263710.jpeg

I'm sure Rafael “Ted” Cruz and Mike Huckabee will be along any second to help her out.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Kim Davis Must Pay Legal Fees After Same-Sex Marriage Battle, Kentucky Governor Says | HuffPost

Last edited:
FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) — As a candidate for governor in 2015, Matt Bevin said he “absolutely supported” a Kentucky county clerk who stopped issuing marriage licenses because of her opposition to gay marriage.

But four years later, after a court ordered Kentucky taxpayers to pay more than $222,000 in legal fees for the gay and straight couples who sued, outside lawyers for now Gov. Bevin say former Rowan County clerk Kim Davis broke the law and taxpayers “should not have to collectively bear the financial responsibility for Davis’ intransigence.”

“Only Davis refused to comply with the law as was her obligation and as required by the oath of office she took,” Bevin attorney Palmer G. Vance II wrote in a brief filed with the court.

laughing0301.gif
laughing0301.gif
laughing0301.gif

She was acting on behalf of the government.

Wrong, the government legalized same sex marriages. She was acting on behalf of her own biases.

I Love Jesus.
I Love America.
I Love President Trump.

I am sympathetic to her situation.

But I urged her in many different posts at the time, that her JOB was clear. She had no right to do as she did.

If she had quit her job in protest, that would have been a suitable protest.

Not what she did.

See?

Conservatives can do dumb things, too.

Just not as often or as costly.

Although, this didnt really cost anyone other than herself, anything.

Wrong, the government legalized same sex marriages. She was acting on behalf of her own biases
Wrong. It hasn't been ILLEGAL.

The federal Godvernment RECOGNIZED A NEW DEFINITION OF MARRIAGE.
Queers have always been allowed to seek out a perv to perform a marriage ceremony and call themselves "married." The Godvernment just decided to recognize this sickness as "marriage."

Wrong, the government legalized same sex marriages. She was acting on behalf of her own biases
Wrong. It hasn't been ILLEGAL.

The federal Godvernment RECOGNIZED A NEW DEFINITION OF MARRIAGE.
Queers have always been allowed to seek out a perv to perform a marriage ceremony and call themselves "married." The Godvernment just decided to recognize this sickness as "marriage."

Well we can argue the semantics of whether the government legalized or recognized SS marriage. It really doesn’t matter, the point is she was derelict in her duty per the law.

FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) — As a candidate for governor in 2015, Matt Bevin said he “absolutely supported” a Kentucky county clerk who stopped issuing marriage licenses because of her opposition to gay marriage.

But four years later, after a court ordered Kentucky taxpayers to pay more than $222,000 in legal fees for the gay and straight couples who sued, outside lawyers for now Gov. Bevin say former Rowan County clerk Kim Davis broke the law and taxpayers “should not have to collectively bear the financial responsibility for Davis’ intransigence.”

“Only Davis refused to comply with the law as was her obligation and as required by the oath of office she took,” Bevin attorney Palmer G. Vance II wrote in a brief filed with the court.

laughing0301.gif
laughing0301.gif
laughing0301.gif
51237851_2252491671457373_1069143189631270912_n.jpg

View attachment 243195

I'm sure Rafael “Ted” Cruz and Mike Huckabee will be along any second to help her out.

Kim Davis Must Pay Legal Fees After Same-Sex Marriage Battle, Kentucky Governor Says | HuffPost
I hope you tards help your fellow DEMOCRAT KIM DAVIS out! It is you throwing one of your OWN under the bus.

She switched parties b/c she felt more at home with the GOP. She also lost her re-election bid last November. That being said, this women is pretty much yesterday’s news.

To me, this is nothing that a little Go Fund Me page can not fix. If she doesn't have the money, her fan base will have her back.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

She was acting on behalf of the government.
No, she was not. Courts ordered her to stop her nonsense and she refused, placing the taxpayers in jeopardy. She should have followed the law or resigned.
Jeopardy.......meaning the threat of triggered homosexuals screaming in stores and restaurants at everyone there.

"I AM A WOMAN AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T LIKE IT CAN SUCK MY DICK!!!!!

View attachment 243195

I hope you tards help your fellow DEMOCRAT KIM DAVIS out! It is you throwing one of your OWN under the bus.
If "our own" is wrong.....of course. See how that works?

Forum List

Back