Kim Davis Legal Bill

billyerock1991

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2012
  1. News about Kim Davis Legal Bill
    Kim Davis Tries to Get Out of Paying $233K Legal Bill for Defying Gay …
    Towleroad · 1 day ago
    Kim Davis is trying to get out of paying over $230,000 in legal fees to the couples who challenged her defiance of the Supreme Court’s ruling on gay …
  2. typical conservative ... violates your rights ... gets sue for doing it ... then complains that she has to pay ... she should have thought about that before she started deny people their legal rights to marry
I don't agree with her actions but you paint with a very large brush there. Her job did not include the government lie that gender is irrelevant when she started. She should have complied or quit. But I imagine a gofundme account will bail her out since many millions sympathize with her plight.

Towleroad · 1 day ago
    Kim Davis is trying to get out of paying over $230,000 in legal fees to the couples who challenged her defiance of the Supreme Court’s ruling on gay …
  2. typical conservative ... violates your rights ... gets sue for doing it ... then complains that she has to pay ... she should have thought about that before she started deny people their legal rights to marry
I don't agree with her actions but you paint with a very large brush there. Her job did not include the government lie that gender is irrelevant when she started. She should have complied or quit. But I imagine a gofundme account will bail her out since many millions sympathize with her plight.
Contribute....

Towleroad · 1 day ago

A gofundme account to get the 'phobes to pay the gays' legal fees?

Goddam that's good stuff.

Towleroad · 1 day ago
don't care who pays for it .... she violated a national law .... she refused to do her job becasue of her religion ... when you work for the government your religion isn't a reason... she brought it to the press by her insistence that she was going to get it stop in her county ... when she was told to stop doing it, every thing would have been fine .... but NOOOOOOOOO !!!!! she had to take it to the people where she lost big time.. now she gets to pay ... I hope they take her home, her cars and everything she owns to pay for her debt ... then the next person who tries to ignore the law in they way she did they will think twice

Towleroad · 1 day ago

You are snorting good stuff, I said nothing of the kind.

Towleroad · 1 day ago
don't care who pays for it .... she violated a national law .... she refused to do her job becasue of her religion ... when you work for the government your religion isn't a reason... she brought it to the press by her insistence that she was going to get it stop in her county ... when she was told to stop doing it, every thing would have been fine .... but NOOOOOOOOO !!!!! she had to take it to the people where she lost big time.. now she gets to pay ... I hope they take her home, her cars and everything she owns to pay for her debt ... then the next person who tries to ignore the law in they way she did they will think twice

No, she violated a court decision, not at actual law, legislated by the legislature and signed by the President (or passed via Veto override).

There is no law on the books that she violated, just judicial precedent.

View attachment 96759
    Towleroad · 1 day ago

I hope the cow is paying her own legal bills. but no doubt the radical religious right will fund her bigotry

Towleroad · 1 day ago

"Kim Davis is trying to get out of paying over $230,000 in legal fees to the couples who challenged her defiance of the Supreme Court’s ruling"

Towleroad · 1 day ago
What part of I don't agree with her actions was too big for you? Yes, I realize you'd love to walk over her decomposing body but like I said there was more to it. She didn't start the job participating in federal idiocy.

She's learning....from the Cake bakers in Oregon....paint yourself as a victim and the suckers will pay your bills....with maybe a little left over for a lovely vacation.

They could just collect a buck apiece from one of the Trump rallies where 200,000 show up.

View attachment 96759
    Towleroad · 1 day ago

I hope the cow is paying her own legal bills. but no doubt the radical religious right will fund her bigotry
What a bigoted thing to say... Idiot

View attachment 96759
    Towleroad · 1 day ago

Stop body-shaming.

Towleroad · 1 day ago

"Kim Davis is trying to get out of paying over $230,000 in legal fees to the couples who challenged her defiance of the Supreme Court’s ruling"

Roger K. Gannam of Liberty Counsel, the religious advocacy organization that has represented Davis, wrote that the the case was resolved in the legislature and the couples aren’t entitled to legal fees.

View attachment 96759
    Towleroad · 1 day ago

What a bigoted thing to say... Idiot

it is not bigotry to point out who is a bigot, moron.

but rightwingnut bigots love saying that. :thup:

dismissed.

Go ask Huckabee to help you out, Ms. Davis

mohqBBDPj9JO7biW27becLcVuaU

Find out what being used is all about.

Forum List

Back