VIP Member
Nov 10, 2015
Wisconson

Attachments

• huckabeedavis.png
    huckabeedavis.png
    113.6 KB · Views: 131
KY Clerk Kim Davis Denies Giving Mike Huckabee an Old Fashioned at SOTU Address

This wouldn't surprise me much. They seemed really cozy together and wanted to both get locked up in jail together 'for Jesus'

Why don't some people understand that its OK just to disagree with people, there is no need to make shit up like this to somehow demonize them.

Welcome to what progressives consider "discourse".

Pathetic, and the people like you who perpetuate crap like this are pathetic.

I witnessed the act,” said an anonymous source speaking exclusively with National Report. “Kim offered Mr. Huckabee an old fashioned right as the president began his speech. Huckabee replied that he ‘already had a stiff one’. I thought it was very disrespectful to the president. I’d expect this sort of behavior from someone like John Boehner, but not Mike Huckabee.”

After the president’s speech concluded, the informant exchanged words with Huckabee and Davis. “I told them that this wasn’t the place for it, and they should seek professional help. Kim’s eyes were all red and you could smell it on her breath. She got plastered.”

Anyone want to question the veracity of an anonymous source?

I witnessed the act,” said an anonymous source speaking exclusively with National Report. “Kim offered Mr. Huckabee an old fashioned right as the president began his speech. Huckabee replied that he ‘already had a stiff one’. I thought it was very disrespectful to the president. I’d expect this sort of behavior from someone like John Boehner, but not Mike Huckabee.”

After the president’s speech concluded, the informant exchanged words with Huckabee and Davis. “I told them that this wasn’t the place for it, and they should seek professional help. Kim’s eyes were all red and you could smell it on her breath. She got plastered.”

Even if this in satire, it's typical of the poor taste and projection seen in progressives.

This is maybe not true and not funny or clever or even interesting. Frankly, my guess is that many many people who have to sit and listen to an obama speech have a drink or two beforehand. What exactly the OP hoped to convey by this post is a mystery.

This is maybe not true and not funny or clever or even interesting. Frankly, my guess is that many many people who have to sit and listen to an obama speech have a drink or two beforehand.

maybe if you actually knew the slang term 'old fashioned' you might actually "get" the joke - probably not tho

my gosh there's enough sexual innuendo in this article for even the most dense of human beings to get what's going on here....just an observation

Even if this in satire, it's typical of the poor taste and projection seen in progressives.
Poor taste?

That's what she said

This is maybe not true and not funny or clever or even interesting. Frankly, my guess is that many many people who have to sit and listen to an obama speech have a drink or two beforehand.

maybe if you actually knew the slang term 'old fashioned' you might actually "get" the joke - probably not tho
Uh huh. My bad. I don't have a dirty mind so I didn't "get" it. Thanks for clearing that up. I'll know to avoid your "jokes" from now on.

Poor taste?

That's what she said

Bad joke, no biscuit.

Poor taste?

That's what she said

Bad joke, no biscuit.

All I know is what anonymous sources tell me

A spokesman for Mr. Huckabee’s now suspended campaign said the allegations were “ridiculous” and “literally impossible” because the former governor “was aggressively live tweeting his responses to the president’s speech in real time, and Twitter can prove it.”

Would it be possible to live tweet the State of the Union Address while enjoying an old fashioned? National Report conducted an experiment with two volunteer staffers who recreated the alleged encounter. The results were quite amazing and will be revealed in a follow up article

New Topics

Forum List

Back