Killing for Jesus is like raping for virginity

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
After almost a thousand years the "so called" christians still can't see the evil of killing in the name of Jesus.

Same goes for the Muslims killing for Allah.

Evolution? Nah!

Christians never killed in Jesus Name. That was the Roman Catholic Institution and they were killing Christians (the Protestants are Christians - hello! ) along with Jews and everyone else. See the Inquisition and for an earlier example - the holocaust. Hitler was a faithful Catholic. He said Himmler was his "Ignatius Loyola". What more do you need? Please know the facts before posting. Thank you.

Who do they kill in the name of jesus these days?

Truth needs no forced conversions, only a lie does.
Authorities which use religion to subvert it's pawns and force it's subjects through the sword are needing to force lies people won't give into without such force.

Truth needs no forced conversions, only a lie does.
Authorities which use religion to subvert it's pawns and force it's subjects through the sword are needing to force lies people won't give into without such force.

I agree with you, HaShev, but do not forget that the history of the roman vatican has been forced conversions to the Jews, Protestants and all non Catholics during the Inquisition - 68 million people were murdered - and another 50 million plus slaughtererd again - after the Vatican backed WWII was over - never forget that and do not doubt that history will once again repeat itself. The roman institution is no friend to Jews or Christians. Beware of that bunch.

Christians never killed in Jesus Name. That was the Roman Catholic Institution and they were killing Christians (the Protestants are Christians - hello! ) along with Jews and everyone else. See the Inquisition and for an earlier example - the holocaust. Hitler was a faithful Catholic. He said Himmler was his "Ignatius Loyola". What more do you need? Please know the facts before posting. Thank you.

Not every Christian is a Catholic, but every Catholic is a Christian. Christianity does have plenty of blood on its hands.

During the rev war, the civil war, ww1,ww2--the trinity clergys allowed the young men to stand on both sides blowing each others heads off-- then prayed to the same god on both sides--that is one of the biggest hipocrosys ever witnessed by all of creation. the only way that gets accomplished is by throwing Jesus teachings in the garbage for patriotism--satans will. and when this comes soon-rev 16, rev 19:19--- 99% will be mislead to stand in opposition to Gods king for patriotism. 99% of every religion claiming to be Christian--are not. Jesus started one single religion--unified in thought-1Cor 1:10, love , peace and unity--a worldwide brotherhood.

Not every Christian is a Catholic, but every Catholic is a Christian. Christianity does have plenty of blood on its hands.

Aren't you a Christian?

I'm trying to recall, kjw47, you said before you were a Jehovah's witness? That cult was founded by a false teacher, you know? Jesus is God. John 1:1 identifies Jesus as God. God came to to earth in the flesh to redeem mankind.

Aren't you a Christian?

She's a high priestess in Satanism. (I read her story months ago) KJW46 is a Jehovah Witness and I'm a Christian.

Which reminds me, Random. I did finish the remainder of Chapter 31 - a day late. My apologies. Your thread on Bibi's quote of scripture was a very interesting discussion.

Aren't you a Christian?

I worship YHWH, yes, but that does not make me a "christian". I learn from every religion I can, whether Right Hand Path or Left Hand Path. If anything, I am a pagan. A monolotristic, Sumero-Abrahamic pagan.

Aren't you a Christian?

She's a high priestess in Satanism. (I read her story months ago) KJW46 is a Jehovah Witness and I'm a Christian.

A high priestess? Me? Nooooo...

And of "Satanism"...? Please. I am beyond Satanism. I am beyond any religion. I find them all to be beautiful and useful.

Last edited:

Aren't you a Christian?

I worship YHWH, yes, but that does not make me a "christian". I learn from every religion I can, whether Right Hand Path or Left Hand Path. If anything, I am a pagan. A monolotristic, Sumero-Abrahamic pagan.

So who is Jesus to you?

never forget that and do not doubt that history will once again repeat itself.
Congress says never again yet is always slow and less serious in helping the Kurds when they face the same acts against them. Everytime you heard or hear a politician or media analyst ask why we went into Iraq, they prove to us how quickly they forget.

never forget that and do not doubt that history will once again repeat itself.
Congress says never again yet is always slow and less serious in helping the Kurds when they face the same acts against them. Everytime you heard or hear a politician or media analyst ask why we went into Iraq, they prove to us how quickly they forget.

I have no argument with you there, HaShev. I cannot begin to figure out what the story is inside there - I only know the Jesuits are the guys pulling the strings and they are fully infiltrated. They infitrated the Knesset too. These guys are behind most of the wars that have happened WWI,WWII, plotting for WWIII, behind the wars of Europe and far more devious than you could imagine.

You need to read the 6 part series about the testimony of the ex Jesuit named Alberto Rivera. here is the link
Alberto Rivera The Jesuit Priest Who Told The Truth

and scroll down to the comic called the Godfathers and read that one first - just to get to the point I'm telling you about.

After almost a thousand years the "so called" christians still can't see the evil of killing in the name of Jesus.

Same goes for the Muslims killing for Allah.

Evolution? Nah!

Theologically I can totally see killing in God's name. But not Jesus. Jesus was a 'greatest commandment is love thy neighbor as you love yourself' kinda guy. Not a kill your neighbor if he pisses you off kind. :)

I'm trying to recall, kjw47, you said before you were a Jehovah's witness? That cult was founded by a false teacher, you know? Jesus is God. John 1:1 identifies Jesus as God. God came to to earth in the flesh to redeem mankind.
Jesus said to pray to the father, not himself. Jesus said that none are good but the father. You Don't know the truth.

New Topics

Forum List

Back