Killer Cop Also Committed Republican Voter Fraud

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
How many other Republicans living in other states have voted in Florida?

A Florida attorney wrote a letter Friday to a state prosecutor alleging that the former Minneapolis police officer charged with murdering George Floyd while in police custody had voted illegally in Florida in 2016 and 2018.

Derek Michael Chauvin, 44, is listed as having property in both Oakdale, Minn., and Windermere, Fla. On Friday, Dan Helm, a Florida attorney and candidate for Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections, asked Orange County State Attorney Aramis Ayala to prosecute Chauvin for violating the state’s election laws when he voted in Florida elections. Helm said the violation is a third-degree felony.

Orange County, Fla., voting records list Chauvin as an active voter and affiliated with the Republican Party of Florida.

In an e-mail Friday, Helm told the Star Tribune that he checked the county’s voter file after learning Chauvin had property there. “When I learned he voted here to influence our elections, while living in Minnesota, I was outraged,” said Helm, who described himself as active in voter protection efforts in Florida.

*snip*

Helm alleges that because Chauvin lived, worked and presumably paid taxes in Minnesota during the 2016 and 2018 elections, he could not claim residency in Florida, thus making him ineligible to vote in the state.

A Florida attorney wrote a letter Friday to a state prosecutor alleging that the former Minneapolis police officer charged with murdering George Floyd while in police custody had voted illegally in Florida in 2016 and 2018.

Derek Michael Chauvin, 44, is listed as having property in both Oakdale, Minn., and Windermere, Fla. On Friday, Dan Helm, a Florida attorney and candidate for Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections, asked Orange County State Attorney Aramis Ayala to prosecute Chauvin for violating the state’s election laws when he voted in Florida elections. Helm said the violation is a third-degree felony.

Orange County, Fla., voting records list Chauvin as an active voter and affiliated with the Republican Party of Florida.

In an e-mail Friday, Helm told the Star Tribune that he checked the county’s voter file after learning Chauvin had property there. “When I learned he voted here to influence our elections, while living in Minnesota, I was outraged,” said Helm, who described himself as active in voter protection efforts in Florida.

*snip*

Helm alleges that because Chauvin lived, worked and presumably paid taxes in Minnesota during the 2016 and 2018 elections, he could not claim residency in Florida, thus making him ineligible to vote in the state.
Good thing there’s not 30 million illegals

*snip*

Wow the the Minn. Democrat Mayor did nothing about his policeman who broke laws. What does that say about your Mayor?

*snip*

Impossible. Liberals say voter fraud isn’t a thing.

*snip*

We shouldn’t dogpile on every mid-step of the accused or the victim. I hate this part of the process. He probably jaywalked too. I appreciate you bringing it to our attention but I would hope officials have better things to do.

*snip*

We shouldn’t dogpile on every mid-step of the accused or the victim. I hate this part of the process. He probably jaywalked too. I appreciate you bringing it to our attention but I would hope officials have better things to do.
Yeah, those Democrat Governor and Mayor should look more into their police force, instead of letting them run roughshod through their neighborhoods. But then again, that DOJ Eric Holder who was Oblummers personal attorney, he did lower standards for testing of police so unintelligent black folks could finally pass the test, but this also allowed unqualified white people, some who would willingly kneel on a mans neck.

You liberals never feel ashamed for the actions of your liberal politicians who end up fucking everyone especially black people. Just look the other way and blame the cop...If test scores would of been higher, maybe a Harvard Law Grad would of arrested Floyd and done the right thing, but thanks to the brown turd and his DOJ, they got the scum of Minnesota...

*snip*

Yeah, those Democrat Governor and Mayor should look more into their police force, instead of letting them run roughshod through their neighborhoods. But then again, that DOJ Eric Holder who was Oblummers personal attorney, he did lower standards for testing of police so unintelligent black folks could finally pass the test, but this also allowed unqualified white people, some who would willingly kneel on a mans neck.

You liberals never feel ashamed for the actions of your liberal politicians who end up fucking everyone especially black people. Just look the other way and blame the cop...If test scores would of been higher, maybe a Harvard Law Grad would of arrested Floyd and done the right thing, but thanks to the brown turd and his DOJ, they got the scum of Minnesota...

As a piece of scum yourself, do you feel left out?

*snip*

The issue is more the right’s flogging of the ‘voter fraud’ lie – and the lie that only Democrats commit ‘voter fraud.’

*snip*

The issue is more the right’s flogging of the ‘voter fraud’ lie – and the lie that only Democrats commit ‘voter fraud.’

Yeah...that is a fanciful lie that they have repeated so often it has taken on a life of it's own.

I was just stating that whenever someone enters the public consciousness; there are those who start investigating their past and then trot out whatever disparaging/encouraging thing they can find as a matter of further condemning or applauding that person as some sort of further condemnation/justification of the actions that brought them into the public eye to start with.

*snip*

Notice how the bitch totally ignored the fact that Obama and his personal attorney Eric Holder, had lowered the standards so much for police that Floyd died because of it, and all the response is , the Rules for Radicals #13. I swear the liberals are brain dead morons.

*snip*

Notice how the bitch totally ignored the fact that Obama and his personal attorney Eric Holder, had lowered the standards so much for police that Floyd died because of it, and all the response is , the Rules for Radicals #13. I swear the liberals are brain dead morons.

*snip*

Wow the the Minn. Democrat Mayor did nothing about his policeman who broke laws. What does that say about your Mayor?
Has nothing to do with Minnesota. The crime was committed in Florida.

*snip*

Impossible. Liberals say voter fraud isn’t a thing.
It’s rare to be sure but it does seem to be more common on the right.

*snip*

Trump’s 34 year old press secretary still votes in Florida. Apparently she still lives with her parents.

Forum List

Back