Killer Bunnies!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
bunnicula1.jpg

wombats are slow and have 4 young per season

rabbits are fast and have 25 bunnies at a time.

millions of rabbits beat the wombats to the best grasses.

overgrazing has created a dustbowl

dingo introduced by Aborigines 3500 years ago

cockatoo cocktail hour ends with a grass seed buffet

po old wombats are left with sometimes toxic vegetation

pelican pouch scoops up three gallons of water 20 lbs per day..anything they can swallow whole, 3 gals at a time, 8 ft wingspan, the big beak brigade on the beach...

...damn! Nature is full of wonder and intrigue!

Nature is great until man comes along and fucks with it! I say let's have us a RABBIT HARVEST HUNTIN' SEASON and fight for the WOMBATS!! WOMBAT'S LIVES COUNT!
Wombat2.JPG

I remember a B movie I saw on late night tv in the 80s. A small town was over run by giant rabbits. They were about the size of rhinos. I would love to be able to find that movie today.​

I remember a B movie I saw on late night tv in the 80s. A small town was over run by giant rabbits. They were about the size of rhinos. I would love to be able to find that movie today.​

Night of the Lepus. It's a classic. Up there with my all time favorites including Valley of the Gwangi.

Rabbits_(Night_of_the_Lepus).jpg

Night of the Lepus. It's a classic. Up there with my all time favorites including Valley of the Gwangi.

Rabbits_(Night_of_the_Lepus).jpg

I know what I'm watching between now and Easter. This is one of those movies that is so bad that it's good.

I just see Wild Australia listed.

I do follow KillerBunnyFooFoo on Twitter, tho
:thup:
That was their lead-in prior to commercial...their tease...so to speak. I do love the nature shows...there and on AnimalPlanet...

Forum List

Back