Kill! Kill! Kill!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
"Isis claims bombing that killed five on Jolo island
Officials say local affiliate Abu Sayyaf was likely behind blast that targeted elite army unit"
Philippines: Isis claims bombing that killed five on Jolo island

Another day...another Muslim slaughter in the news....

1.In a study of the historicity of Islam, several rather significant…and dramatic… issues stand out.

First, it is based on 7th century tribal aims, meaning the dominance of one’s tribe over all others.

Second, the design for domination is not to win over others by good works and good examples, but rather by murder and threats.

Third, and most essential in understanding the contemporary ramifications, unlike Judeo-Christian iterations, it has not undergone a reformation: these same doctrines apply for large segments of the Muslim ummah, community:

A) Killing of Apostates, those who decide to leave the religion

B) Kill those who insult Islam or the Prophet

C) Beating of women, and stoning them to death for infractions

D) Declaring war on non-Muslims either to convert them, or to have them pay a second-class citizen tax

E) Enslave and rape female war prisoners, as in Darfur

F) Fight and kill Jews as preparation for the end days

G) Kill gays

H) Calling Jews Pigs and Monkeys

2. If we choose as a Litmus Test the sanctity of human life, then we find Islam, Marxism, Nazism, Progressivism, Liberalism, and every Democrat candidate for the presidency on the same side. Edwin Black in his book, “ The Farhud: The Roots of the Arab-Nazi Alliance in the Holocaust” points to the extermination of the Jews of Medina represents the iconic moment in Islam, just as the Sermon on the Mount is the iconic moment of Christianity, or the parting of the Red Sea is for the Jews.

3. “Christians and Jews....the more devout, the less violent. Not so with Islam.” Bill Donohue

Should there be any doubt as to the truth of this statement, consider the Salman Rushdie event…
This is what passed for normal in the Muslim community.

'After the Rushdie affair, Islam in Britain became fused with an agenda of murder'
Melanie Phillips

In 1988, the novelist and British citizen Salman Rushdie published his novel, The Satanic Verses. A bitter satire on Islam which understandably gave serious offence, its publication provoked uproar in the Islamic world ….in Iran, Ayatollah Khomeini issued a fatwa, sentencing Rushdie to death for writing the book, …As a result, Rushdie was forced to go into hiding for many years and to live the life of a highly guarded fugitive, with a bounty on his head for anyone who succeeded in killing him.

Sayed Abdul Quddus, the secretary of the Bradford Council of Mosques, claimed that Rushdie had 'tortured Islam' and deserved to pay the penalty by 'hanging'.

Speaking in Bradford, where the first demonstrations against the book took place, he said: 'Muslims here would kill him and I would willingly sacrifice my own life and that of my children to carry out the ayatollah's wishes should the opportunity arise.' Dr Kalim Siddiqui, director of the Iranian-backed Muslim Institute, shouted at a meeting: 'I would like every Muslim to raise his hand in agreement with the death sentence on Salman Rushdie. Let the world see that every Muslim agrees that this man should be put away.'”
'After the Rushdie affair, Islam in Britain became fused with an agenda of murder'

Is murder an acceptable method of spreading a faith?????

Officials say local affiliate Abu Sayyaf was likely behind blast that targeted elite army unit"

1.In a study of the historicity of Islam, several rather significant…and dramatic… issues stand out.

First, it is based on 7th century tribal aims, meaning the dominance of one’s tribe over all others.

Second, the design for domination is not to win over others by good works and good examples, but rather by murder and threats.

Third, and most essential in understanding the contemporary ramifications, unlike Judeo-Christian iterations, it has not undergone a reformation: these same doctrines apply for large segments of the Muslim ummah, community:

D) Declaring war on non-Muslims either to convert them, or to have them pay a second-class citizen tax

G) Kill gays

2. If we choose as a Litmus Test the sanctity of human life, then we find Islam, Marxism, Nazism, Progressivism, Liberalism, and every Democrat candidate for the presidency on the same side. Edwin Black in his book, “ The Farhud: The Roots of the Arab-Nazi Alliance in the Holocaust” points to the extermination of the Jews of Medina represents the iconic moment in Islam, just as the Sermon on the Mount is the iconic moment of Christianity, or the parting of the Red Sea is for the Jews.

3. “Christians and Jews....the more devout, the less violent. Not so with Islam.” Bill Donohue

Should there be any doubt as to the truth of this statement, consider the Salman Rushdie event…

Melanie Phillips

In 1988, the novelist and British citizen Salman Rushdie published his novel, The Satanic Verses. A bitter satire on Islam which understandably gave serious offence, its publication provoked uproar in the Islamic world ….in Iran, Ayatollah Khomeini issued a fatwa, sentencing Rushdie to death for writing the book, …As a result, Rushdie was forced to go into hiding for many years and to live the life of a highly guarded fugitive, with a bounty on his head for anyone who succeeded in killing him.

Sayed Abdul Quddus, the secretary of the Bradford Council of Mosques, claimed that Rushdie had 'tortured Islam' and deserved to pay the penalty by 'hanging'.

Speaking in Bradford, where the first demonstrations against the book took place, he said: 'Muslims here would kill him and I would willingly sacrifice my own life and that of my children to carry out the ayatollah's wishes should the opportunity arise.' Dr Kalim Siddiqui, director of the Iranian-backed Muslim Institute, shouted at a meeting: 'I would like every Muslim to raise his hand in agreement with the death sentence on Salman Rushdie. Let the world see that every Muslim agrees that this man should be put away.'”

No, but that's what Islam does. Most of Pinoy/Pinays I know are Catholic or Methodist. I think it's Methodist, anyway..could be Presbyterian.

Koreans too. I think it's Methodist, what says PoliticalChic ?

I know where their church is, but I'm not there right now. :rolleyes:

I reckon I'm a bad man. :(

The American Taliban
Our equally extreme evangelical vice president Mike Pence also believes our laws should be based on the bible.

american-taliban-trump-955px.jpg

Early in the 2016 Presidential race, Trump was anointed by a bevy of Evangelicals in Cleveland, who prayed to protect him from a “concentrated satanic attack”.

If you believe in the separation of church and state, then you probably think that evangelicals exert far too much influence on American life, our politics, and culture. When I remarked to a friend that evangelicals are the America’s answer to the Taliban, he thought the comparison was too harsh. After all, he said, “Evangelicals don’t go around killing people.”

Maybe not, but the beliefs they hold and the positions they take can have deadly consequences.

Alabama mayor defends Facebook post calling for 'killing out' of gay people, 'baby killers'

ap_17005793123107-a27449cb92b80fe946ac56444356c86a3abe9d07-s800-c85.jpg

im-85903

charlottesville-protests-car-crash-blur-ap-jef-170812_12x5_992.jpg

Trump: Media Is ‘Enemy of the American People’

ask Vlad Putin and his merry band of Christian crusaders who've taken over America...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...e9-916d-9c61607d8190_story.html?noredirect=on

Russia Has Seen 42 Journalists Killed During Putin's Reign

The American Taliban

"9/11 ATTACKS ..WHAT THE USA DESERVES"

Top 10 Pat Robertson Gaffes - TIME

Clearly the OP has ....upset....you.

It should....it runs counter to the propaganda and indoctrination you have been assaulted with.

Here is the path you should have chosen, rather than that flaccid attempt to change the subject:

a. Judge whether anything in the OP is disputable......it isn't

b. Consider why you've been lied to your entire life.

c. Recognize how stupid you must be never to have caught on before.

The American Taliban
Our equally extreme evangelical vice president Mike Pence also believes our laws should be based on the bible.

american-taliban-trump-955px.jpg

Early in the 2016 Presidential race, Trump was anointed by a bevy of Evangelicals in Cleveland, who prayed to protect him from a “concentrated satanic attack”.

If you believe in the separation of church and state, then you probably think that evangelicals exert far too much influence on American life, our politics, and culture. When I remarked to a friend that evangelicals are the America’s answer to the Taliban, he thought the comparison was too harsh. After all, he said, “Evangelicals don’t go around killing people.”

Maybe not, but the beliefs they hold and the positions they take can have deadly consequences.

Alabama mayor defends Facebook post calling for 'killing out' of gay people, 'baby killers'

ap_17005793123107-a27449cb92b80fe946ac56444356c86a3abe9d07-s800-c85.jpg

im-85903

charlottesville-protests-car-crash-blur-ap-jef-170812_12x5_992.jpg

Trump: Media Is ‘Enemy of the American People’

Reminder:

Kill! Kill! Kill!

G) Kill gays

Melanie Phillips

Trump is a “blunt instrument for us,” ALT RIGHT EXTREMIST Steve Bannon told Vanity Fair last summer. “I don’t know whether he really gets it or not.”

Is Donald Trump Just a Pawn in Steve Bannon’s Game?

Getty_081217_WhiteSupremacists-200x200.jpg

Kill! Kill! Kill!

G) Kill gays

Melanie Phillips

Are you suggesting that Trump is of the Muslim faith????

That was the previous President, silly.

G) Kill gays

Melanie Phillips

"kill kill kill"

I see you decided to post your own personal motto.

G) Kill gays

Melanie Phillips

No but the US does it.

Forum List

Back