Kids Polls: Obama leads Romney in Swing States

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
Kids Polls: Obama leads Romney 6% in Colorado, Florida, Nevada, and Ohio

The kids have spoken! The winner of the Scholastic Student Vote is President Barack Obama, the Democratic nominee, with 51 percent of the vote. The Republican nominee, former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney, received 45 percent of the vote, while 4 percent of kids voted for other people.

The voters have spoken: With an averaging of the 24 latest polls showing Mitt Romney holding a narrow 3% lead. According to all 24 polls Mitt Romney is making gains both nationally and in the swing states.

<snip>

A GOOD PREDICTOR?

The Scholastic Student Vote may not be official, but its results have often indicated who eventually wins the presidential race. Scholastic has conducted the student mock vote during every presidential election since 1940. The results of the student vote have mirrored the actual outcome of all but two elections—1948, when kids voted for Thomas E. Dewey over Harry S. Truman, and 1960, when they selected Richard M. Nixon over John F. Kennedy

Kids Polls: Obama leads Romney 6% in Colorado, Florida, Nevada, and Ohio - New York economy and politics | Examiner.com

The kids have spoken! The winner of the Scholastic Student Vote is President Barack Obama, the Democratic nominee, with 51 percent of the vote. The Republican nominee, former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney, received 45 percent of the vote, while 4 percent of kids voted for other people.

The voters have spoken: With an averaging of the 24 latest polls showing Mitt Romney holding a narrow 3% lead. According to all 24 polls Mitt Romney is making gains both nationally and in the swing states.

<snip>

A GOOD PREDICTOR?

The Scholastic Student Vote may not be official, but its results have often indicated who eventually wins the presidential race. Scholastic has conducted the student mock vote during every presidential election since 1940. The results of the student vote have mirrored the actual outcome of all but two elections—1948, when kids voted for Thomas E. Dewey over Harry S. Truman, and 1960, when they selected Richard M. Nixon over John F. Kennedy

Kids Polls: Obama leads Romney 6% in Colorado, Florida, Nevada, and Ohio - New York economy and politics | Examiner.com

Do we expect anything less when Union teachers are teaching our children they wont be bias in there unless their parents tell them different..

<snip>

A GOOD PREDICTOR?

Do we expect anything less when Union teachers are teaching our children they wont be bias in there unless their parents tell them different..

Excellent point. You will now be called a rightwingnut by jillyidiot.

<snip>

A GOOD PREDICTOR?

actually, 'lovey'... kids parrot what their parents actually say... so you get honest poll results that's why they're accurate.

and i don't know where you went to school, but i never had a teacher tell me what to do politically.

Yeah, well here's one with a 100% record:

Updated election forecasting model still points to Romney win, University of Colorado study says | University of Colorado Boulder

And she mocks my threads. :lol: I guess she has to keep it on par with her intellectual level. :razz:

It's 2:24. What did I tell you on the other thread...she'd be back at 2:30 or so...close enough!

It's pretty clear that we should start getting used to saying President Romney and ex President Obama.

Updated election forecasting model still points to Romney win, University of Colorado study says | University of Colorado Boulder

And she mocks my threads. :lol: I guess she has to keep it on par with her intellectual level. :razz:

It's 2:24. What did I tell you on the other thread...she'd be back at 2:30 or so...close enough!

It's pretty clear that we should start getting used to saying President Romney and ex President Obama.

only to rightwingnuts. sorry, dude. to normal people, that seems more than a bit premature.

<snip>

A GOOD PREDICTOR?

actually, 'lovey'... kids parrot what their parents actually say... so you get honest poll results that's why they're accurate.

and i don't know where you went to school, but i never had a teacher tell me what to do politically.

Strawman+(light).jpg

only to rightwingnuts. sorry, dude. to normal people, that seems more than a bit premature.

:clap2::clap2: :lol::lol::lol: :clap2::clap2: :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Last edited:
aw...how cute... bedwetter is throwing a tantrum because i made fun of his alex jones thread.

:cuckoo:

don't you have another 400 threads to do this month?

Did you forget dope? I'm a rightwingnut! :D

You can't even come up with a good comeback. What a pathetic buffoon. Oh and btw, maybe I'll shoot for 1,000 a month just to "stay in your head". :lol::clap2:

Run along...we'll see you around 6:00 PM or so.

Last edited:
aw...how cute... bedwetter is throwing a tantrum because i made fun of his alex jones thread.

You can't even come up with a good comeback. What a pathetic buffoon.

a comeback for what? some crazed troll and attention ho like you?

really?

You can't even come up with a good comeback. What a pathetic buffoon.

a comeback for what? some crazed troll and attention ho like you?

really?

The only one giving me attention is you. :clap2: You get dumber and more owned by the second. :lol: Keep replying. We know you can't help yourself. I'm laughing at you while steam is likely coming out your ears and spittle out your puss.

Last edited:

<snip>

A GOOD PREDICTOR?

I guess some of the kids didn't want to be ridiculed for voting for Romney, or told they should have been aborted.

<snip>

A GOOD PREDICTOR?

The Scholastic Student Vote may not be official, but its results have often indicated who eventually wins the presidential race. Scholastic has conducted the student mock vote during every presidential election since 1940. The results of the student vote have mirrored the actual outcome of all but two elections&#8212;1948, when kids voted for Thomas E. Dewey over Harry S. Truman, and 1960, when they selected Richard M. Nixon over John F. Kennedy

Hmm that IS an interesting predictor... :eusa_eh:

Also interesting that the sniveling numbskull in post number two here is not focused on the topic but instead his response is always focused on insulting YOU.

Last edited:

<snip>

A GOOD PREDICTOR?

Good point, and me neither...

Good point, and me neither...

there are things in the polls that i dont' like either... but they go all jack nicholson and can't handle the truth...

so someone must be scamming them. it's incomprehensible to them that most of the country isn't as far to the right as they are.

and most of the country isn't so obama deranged that they think the scholastic poll is a sham... for the first time in...well, forever. *shrug*

Obsessed much...? :cuckoo: Constantly making time notes of her posts is creepy.

:lol::lol::lol: Does she put her hand up your ass to make you post in agreement or just pull strings from overhead. :razz:

<snip>

A GOOD PREDICTOR?

Well, that settles it, Romney for US President and Obama for class president. That fairly well characterizes the performances of the two in last night's debate.

Forum List

Back