Kid Rock Insults LGBT Service Members With Crass 4th of July Meme

Queers and homos are people, but LGBT is a hate group. I don't care what people do behind closed doors, but I don't like LGBT supremacists.

Kid rock sleeps with minors? Link that please.

And he isn't insulting LGBT folks, he is insulting anti-gun folks. The implication? There would have never been a "Pride month," had it not been for the 2a. :rolleyes:

Try a little critical reading skills there. . .

6lvhhz.jpg

Do you have any idea how the Nazis in Germany treated the queer folks? Or how the Commies in Russia felt about LGBTQ folks?

Rock is that last person you need to be triggered by.

:rolleyes:

What a fucked up thread. There isn't a single place in all of Ukraine a gay person can get married, but you are worried about a music star.

GTFO of here with this bullshit.

Kid Rock has never served his nation in the military, he is yet another empty shell of a Republican.
Are we to say the same of every Democrat politician that has never served in the military?

What does this say about the President and the Vice President? How about the Speaker of the House?

What about the Senate Majority leader?

Rock is only a musician. . it is not his job to represent, and to even pretend. . . what about all these DNC politicos?

:dunno:

Looks like you have a lot of empty shells to account for, if this is going to be your real response here.

Are we to say the same of every Democrat politician that has never served in the military?

What does this say about the President and the Vice President? How about the Speaker of the House?

What about the Senate Majority leader?

Rock is only a musician. . it is not his job to represent, and to even pretend. . . what about all these DNC politicos?

:dunno:

Looks like you have a lot of empty shells to account for, if this is going to be your real response here.
This thread is not about every Democrat in this nation, or did you not notice that? I do not have to cover for anyone but myself a two-time honorably discharged US Army veteran.

This thread is not about every Democrat in this nation, or did you not notice that? I do not have to cover for anyone but myself a two-time honorably discharged US Army veteran.
No, you attacked Kid Rock, saying he has no right to freedom of speech, no right to the civil liberties guaranteed in the Bill of Rights, because he didn't serve in the military, which is absolutely bullshit. You know that.

Kid Rock, was only pointing out, that the whole point of the 4th, was to celebrate our liberty and independence. And it would not exist w/o the 2a, nor would any of the other civil rights and civil liberties that the leftists seem to hate.

Enough with your hypocrisy. If you didn't have double standards? You would have no standards at all.

6lvl9y.jpg

No, you attacked Kid Rock, saying he has no right to freedom of speech, no right to the civil liberties guaranteed in the Bill of Rights, because he didn't serve in the military, which is absolutely bullshit. You know that.

Kid Rock, was only pointing out, that the whole point of the 4th, was to celebrate our liberty and independence. And it would not exist w/o the 2a, nor would any of the other civil rights and civil liberties that the leftists seem to hate.

Enough with your hypocrisy. If you didn't have double standards? You would have no standards at all.

6lvl9y.jpg
I would like you to post where I said Kid has no rights to free speech, I said he was a coward, or can you not handle that also?

I would like you to post where I said Kid has no rights to free speech, I said he was a coward, or can you not handle that also?
Just because a person does not choose to sign up for military service, does not make them a coward.

As I pointed out, millions of folks on the left have not signed up for military service, and a lot of them, in the older generation, purposely went out of their way to avoid the draft. There is a much bigger argument for them being cowards, then for your personal attacks on Robert Ritchie. You have nothing to base that on, other than you don't like his politics.

I was it taking to mean, that your, "no true Scotsman," fallacy, was intended to convey, his opinion meant very little on the freedom and guns issue. :rolleyes:
When in fact, you were just trolling and trying to derail the thread, like folks always say you do. . .

Clearly, you are as dumb as most of the folks around here say you are, and were just trolling, I was giving you more credit than you deserved, my apologies.

When you have faulty reasoning skills, and you have no idea how economics work, I don't accuse you of being mentally disabled. That is a similar situation here. Just because Robert Richie didn't serve in the military, doesn't mean he is necessarily a coward, he just choose to do something different with his life. It is called freedom.

You are probably just jealous.

Just because a person does not choose to sign up for military service, does not make them a coward.

As I pointed out, millions of folks on the left have not signed up for military service, and a lot of them, in the older generation, purposely went out of their way to avoid the draft. There is a much bigger argument for them being cowards, then for your personal attacks on Robert Ritchie. You have nothing to base that on, other than you don't like his politics.

I was it taking to mean, that your, "no true Scotsman," fallacy, was intended to convey, his opinion meant very little on the freedom and guns issue. :rolleyes:
When in fact, you were just trolling and trying to derail the thread, like folks always say you do. . .

Clearly, you are as dumb as most of the folks around here say you are, and were just trolling, I was giving you more credit than you deserved, my apologies.

When you have faulty reasoning skills, and you have no idea how economics work, I don't accuse you of being mentally disabled. That is a similar situation here. Just because Robert Richie didn't serve in the military, doesn't mean he is necessarily a coward, he just choose to do something different with his life. It is called freedom.

I don't like Kid Rock well boo-hoo I am sure he will exist just fine without me. I never have liked Kid Rock even in his early days so piss off.

Put moonjew or ignore

If KR wasen't able to ripoff music by artists like Skynard, he'd be be lucky to be able to earn a living tending bar in some gin mill.

Guy is an idiot.

Much like that other loud mouthed asshole Ted Nugent.
No, actually, one went out of their way to avoid the draft. Kid Rock OTH, did no such thing.

Because you don't like his politics, now you want to associate him with the antics of someone else, a draft dodger.

Wow, talk about disingenuous. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back