Kid Rips Up American Flag

Nope. It comes up in conversations and leftards like you have to shit on it.

BUT, then other times, sometimes very quickly, the same leftards, pretend to be Patriots themselves.

The obvious dishonestly fools no one. YOu people are just such brazen lying whores, that you don't care.
Fail.

Your a patriotic fraud.

Fail.

Your a patriotic fraud.

You don't even believe that, as you type it. YOu just know that you have to lie, so that the ever shrinking pool of Dems who actually do give a shit about this country, don't see you for what you really are, and turn on you, like they should.

Someday, you will feel comfortable telling the truth. When you feel you have the numbers that you don't need those people anymore.

We are getting what we all deserve. We passively allowed all of this. Our tolerance for godlessness and our (my own godlessness) cowardly way of not wanting to offend and turning our backs on TRUTH all results in this.

I am including myself with this. I am begging Christ for mercy every day. Not so sure I will be granted mercy. What I do know is we will all be and are only beginning to face the consequences of our treachery.

Pray hard that it won't be for eternity.

You don't even believe that, as you type it. YOu just know that you have to lie, so that the ever shrinking pool of Dems who actually do give a shit about this country, don't see you for what you really are, and turn on you, like they should.

Someday, you will feel comfortable telling the truth. When you feel you have the numbers that you don't need those people anymore.
My little suggestion is to stop even communicating with those that are not willing to listen. They don't have the ears to hear and their minds are never right.

It is equivalent to throwing your pearls before swine. Put them on ignore which is equivalent to shaking the dust off your sandals.

If you are the praying type, please pray for us. Please pray for me.

I feel completely comfortable now with truth.

Let's start with yours, did you see any ripping of a flag in the OP's video?

We are getting what we all deserve. We passively allowed all of this. Our tolerance for godlessness and our (my own godlessness) cowardly way of not wanting to offend and turning our backs on TRUTH all results in this.

I am including myself with this. I am begging Christ for mercy every day. Not so sure I will be granted mercy. What I do know is we will all be and are only beginning to face the consequences of our treachery.

Pray hard that it won't be for eternity.
A myth can't hear you.

My little suggestion is to stop even communicating with those that are not willing to listen. They don't have the ears to hear and their minds are never right.

It is equivalent to throwing your pearls before swine. Put them on ignore which is equivalent to shaking the dust off your sandals.

If you are the praying type, please pray for us. Please pray for me.
Run and hide little man.

I feel completely comfortable now with truth.

Let's start with yours, did you see any ripping of a flag in the OP's video?

lol!!!

No. There was no actual "RIPPING", there was instead criminal Trespassing and Vandalism.

There, you won a point of semantics.

Now, are we done with that, and ready to discuss the fact that the act was anti-American and you are supporting it because you are an anti-America piece of shit?

Or, are you suddenly less enamored of "the truth"?

I enlarged and watched again. He pulled it out of the ground. He "ripped" neither the flag nor broke the pole.
Again, Mom should have made him put it back .. but don't be such a damn Karen.
Semantics. The intent was malicious and, as far as I'm concerned, "ripped" is an appropriate descriptor. If you're too ignorant and immature to be able to entertain a point of view other than your own, let me suggest you go back to the playground and play with your peers.

Forum List

Back