Kid gets body slammed by congressional candidate

If the parents would have spanked these little snot nosed assholes and taught them how to act the rest of us wouldn’t have too.
If that was in my neighborhood I would've fucked the fat **** up for slamming a kid.
If the parents won't discipline their brats, you can bet your ass that eventually someone else will, either someone tougher or else the prison system.
The fat fuck is running for office and he couldn't control his anger and body slammed a kid a fucking kid who happens to be quarter his size.
Who the fuck told that kid he could do that and get away with it? I guess he learned a lesson his scrawny ass can’t do whatever he wants to without retaliation. Good lesson for him.
Typical bully you are....to find it ok an big adult man to body slam a 14 years old.
I'm with disciplining the kid but not killing him.

Kid had no injury and cops decided not to pursue any legal action. So how bad was it really?
Still a coward. Since it is ok body slam kids ? But again you support a bully and a pussy grabber.
Why did the kid get slammed?

Pushing a young teen girl off the curb out into street traffic and body slamming a little kid are a little beyond the pale. The dumb ass kids rattled the adults into a really messy incident. Betcha he doesn't get elected

These kids, like so many these days, need to learn not to start fights they can’t or won’t win. The main way to learn that lesson is getting their ass kicked. Lesson learned.
It is usually learned at the kid vs kid level. I do believe, that some kids foolishly count on the knowledge of the laws regarding adults vs children working to the kids advantage, how video imagery works in the public mind and use it to false advantage. If the kid had been 18, a little bigger and the candidate had punched him out, breaking his jaw, everybody would be clapping, cheering and it would boost the candidate's image. That just is not the case.
So adults are supposed to stand idly by and allow the children to take the signs and mangle them. Then if a kid punches an adult he has to stand there and take it.
Dang, dude! This really bothers you. It is situational dealing with kid in public or how it will appear and indeed what you can expect to get away with. I'm certainly no pacifist. When in maintenance for small hospital that put in a psych ward, was doubling a security (they were too cheap to hire trained personnel) had a 15 year old grab a young nurse, break a beaker and hold her threatening. They called me. Was able to distract and jerk the girl away. He was on speed, started threatening me. I wasn't that much bigger and having no intention of trying to disarm, grabbed the paddles of a shock cart and flipped the switch, charging saying come on ya little shit, this will stop your heart, drop it and get back in your room or your through. He had a change of heart. Cops arrived and took him somewhere else. The young nurse was grateful. The hospital administrator, not so much and I was almost fired. I quit a month later, taking a supervisory job where I handled daily contract employees slinging meat in a freezer warehouse, paying off my alcoholics, druggies and ex-cons at in cash nightly one at a time with a cash box and a loaded .38 on the desk. A much better situation for personal self defense without ambiguity of youth involvement.
Nice anecdotal information. You still haven't answered my post.
You'll be alright. After all, this is just an internet message board, full of sound and fury, but often signifying nothing, except to the slightly unhinged, who by in large are probably mostly, pretty normal humans in person of every political stripe in the land.
Nice deflection. So your solution is to allow the brats to have their way.
Thanks. I try. No. It is strictly situation and like most things does not lend itself to one solution with an averagely universal outcome, but in times like these, I would make some attempt to avoid becoming a twitter, fakebook or YouTube star.
Etc, etc.
If you expected something profound, you got the wrong guy. Most of the time, I don't even try.
Yet, you're eager to criticize people for defending themselves and their property, but you can't find the courage to criticize the behavior of punks and irresponsible actions of their parents.
I stand ready to defend my property, but probably will not make newspapers or twitter feed doing it. Get over it. The kids were dead wrong in what they did, but does not make up for the supposed adult doing what he did. Jeesh, you're like a scratch LP album unable to move past that one scratch and at the same time wanting to ascribe other meanings to the noise it caused.
I will always defend citizens that defend their property and themselves.

Stupid kid tries to steal shit, stupid kid gets caught, stupid kid gets body slammed. :thup:
The operative word is "kid".

We can accurately describe someone aged 14 years as a kid. How would you accurately describe an adult who body slams a kid? The term "Trumpian" might suffice.

A lack of maturity applies to both.

This is where those 14yrs are heading... think that is good for them? A body slam might prevent this insanity.

Removing maturity is the solution to the problem?

I'm glad I'm old and won't have to live in the future society in which lack of moral judgement prevails.

Aww, the beta male is upset!! That kid got exactly what he deserved, knocked on his skinny ass. He will think twice before he tries that shit again.

Cretin

soy boy

Pushing a young teen girl off the curb out into street traffic and body slamming a little kid are a little beyond the pale. The dumb ass kids rattled the adults into a really messy incident. Betcha he doesn't get elected

These kids, like so many these days, need to learn not to start fights they can’t or won’t win. The main way to learn that lesson is getting their ass kicked. Lesson learned.
It is usually learned at the kid vs kid level. I do believe, that some kids foolishly count on the knowledge of the laws regarding adults vs children working to the kids advantage, how video imagery works in the public mind and use it to false advantage. If the kid had been 18, a little bigger and the candidate had punched him out, breaking his jaw, everybody would be clapping, cheering and it would boost the candidate's image. That just is not the case.
So adults are supposed to stand idly by and allow the children to take the signs and mangle them. Then if a kid punches an adult he has to stand there and take it.
Dang, dude! This really bothers you. It is situational dealing with kid in public or how it will appear and indeed what you can expect to get away with. I'm certainly no pacifist. When in maintenance for small hospital that put in a psych ward, was doubling a security (they were too cheap to hire trained personnel) had a 15 year old grab a young nurse, break a beaker and hold her threatening. They called me. Was able to distract and jerk the girl away. He was on speed, started threatening me. I wasn't that much bigger and having no intention of trying to disarm, grabbed the paddles of a shock cart and flipped the switch, charging saying come on ya little shit, this will stop your heart, drop it and get back in your room or your through. He had a change of heart. Cops arrived and took him somewhere else. The young nurse was grateful. The hospital administrator, not so much and I was almost fired. I quit a month later, taking a supervisory job where I handled daily contract employees slinging meat in a freezer warehouse, paying off my alcoholics, druggies and ex-cons at in cash nightly one at a time with a cash box and a loaded .38 on the desk. A much better situation for personal self defense without ambiguity of youth involvement.
Nice anecdotal information. You still haven't answered my post.
You'll be alright. After all, this is just an internet message board, full of sound and fury, but often signifying nothing, except to the slightly unhinged, who by in large are probably mostly, pretty normal humans in person of every political stripe in the land.
Nice deflection. So your solution is to allow the brats to have their way.
Thanks. I try. No. It is strictly situation and like most things does not lend itself to one solution with an averagely universal outcome, but in times like these, I would make some attempt to avoid becoming a twitter, fakebook or YouTube star.
Etc, etc.
If you expected something profound, you got the wrong guy. Most of the time, I don't even try.
Yet, you're eager to criticize people for defending themselves and their property, but you can't find the courage to criticize the behavior of punks and irresponsible actions of their parents.
I stand ready to defend my property, but probably will not make newspapers or twitter feed doing it. Get over it. The kids were dead wrong in what they did, but does not make up for the supposed adult doing what he did. Jeesh, you're like a scratch LP album unable to move past that one scratch and at the same time wanting to ascribe other meanings to the noise it caused.
I will always defend citizens that defend their property and themselves.
Thanks. I appreciate that.

The kids were idiots, but he was a grown man running for office. Serious lack of judgement and self control there. If he was a 6'2" 250lb. employee seen on video body slamming a 14 year old kid, he would probably be job hunting if he were salary.

Actions have consequences, it's obvious these kids weren't taught that. Well they got a lesson, didn't they, and they deserved it.

You think the guy who could face criminal charges learned his lesson about drawing a firearm when it's not warranted?

The kids were idiots, but he was a grown man running for office. Serious lack of judgement and self control there. If he was a 6'2" 250lb. employee seen on video body slamming a 14 year old kid, he would probably be job hunting if he were salary.

He doesn't know the age of those kids. They were the ones who were violent... a man can protect himself and his property. When does the violence from the left end, when we stand up for ourselves.
Pushing a young teen girl off the curb out into street traffic and body slamming a little kid are a little beyond the pale. The dumb ass kids rattled the adults into a really messy incident. Betcha he doesn't get elected.
Grown adults who were raised with manners, decorum, and respect for others are caught off-guard by the complete lack of that in many youngsters today; they are more akin to wild dogs, than decent young people.
That is a difficult adjustment for people who are actually civilized to make, especially in the moment. If you have never seen a rabid dog, you might mistake it for Fluffy until it's too late, and you've already been bitten.

And this is where it has led us... in American streets across the nation...

Good move on his part. He kept his cool and only made twitter instead of an arraignment.

Shouldn't you be more concerned about the fact that a large group of people thought it was okay to harass, taunt and menace an armed man who was walking away?
Does their willingness to engage in behavior that would get them shot down in the streets if the man actually was what they were accusing him of being, not concern you?

Because that sort of toxic behavior, and sense of entitlement to abuse others, coupled with an irrational belief in no consequences, seems like a recipe for a lot of blood getting spilled, to me.

It doesn't seem too bright, but you never know how many people are armed, concealed at these street demonstrations. I personally am not an open carry guy. Those people are trying to make a point or make an impression. Nobody needs to see my hardware until I need it. The lone open carry guy is always a target.

I have no doubt he'd take some return fire, but so what? He'd still be able to do a lot of damage first, so the only reason anyone would taunt or harass someone like that, is if they didn't really believe he would shoot them...... and if they don't believe that, then why are they calling him names and trying to provoke him?

I'll tell you why......
Because they're a bunch of dangerously stupid jackasses, who are going to be a problem for all of us sooner or later, or because they are provocateurs deliberately trying to cause an incident they can use as propaganda to incite even more violence by their sympathizers and against their opposition..... their opposition btw, being those people who don't harass, taunt, or menace other people, and who don't try to start shit. And that is even more dangerous than just the stupidity option.

Probably not. If moving to assault, with intent, an assault weapon is a good choice, but like I said, it is too visible. It's movement is to obvious and he, by himself is automatically "the" target. He could take shots at people in the semi dark and most like not ever see the concealed carry guy that would have him as a single target until it was too late as raising and aiming the assault style takes gross body movements and the weapon sticks out and it did not look like he was wearing a flack jacket, where some of the crowd obviously were. It is just the wrong choice for the task and is most likely what brought attention to him in the first place. He made the right choice, moved out smartly, but with showing alarm, but steady movement out of the situation. People who flaunt their rifles are often untrained cowboys, counting on the shock effect of seeing their armament and probably end up like Kyle, arrested or dead. Just saying, it is like anything else, choose the right tool for the right job.

Again, I think you're too focused on him, the guy we're all pretty sure isn't going to attack anyone, instead of paying attention to the crowd which is where the actual violence is going to start.

He doesn't know the age of those kids. They were the ones who were violent... a man can protect himself and his property. When does the violence from the left end, when we stand up for ourselves.
Pushing a young teen girl off the curb out into street traffic and body slamming a little kid are a little beyond the pale. The dumb ass kids rattled the adults into a really messy incident. Betcha he doesn't get elected.
Republican? Seattle?

I think your bet is safe,,,LOL!

Funny, I never saw this comment from you about all the Democrat macho men who intimidated kids for wearing MAGA hats. Sandmann, the guy who dumped the soda on the kid, the old man who just went to the local store. These and many more have been threads on this site, I would remember a leftist like you speaking up against it. Didn't happen.

Suddenly, a standard emerges for you. A standard that will fade away when we flip parties
Were they candidates for office flinging dumb ass kids like a rag doll? I do not think so. You are confusing the issue. Not whether the kids were right. They were not. Not whether other kids whipping their ass, for the offenses would have illicit-ed the same comments from me. They wouldn't. I would probably laughed thinking it funny. It sucks to be a grown up sometimes and having to act responsibly in the face of adversity, but it does not change the fact that we have a different standard for adult, especially adults aspiring to a leadership position. You know. I know it.
Fuck those little turds, and their parents who forgot to flush.

They're old enough to know some things are dangerous, like sticking a fork in an electrical outlet, so I don't give a damn if they got body slammed, kicked, or pushed into the street...... shit, I'd be okay with dragging them behind a truck for awhile.

Stealing a sign is violent??
Snatch and grab robbery, yes.

Grown adults who were raised with manners, decorum, and respect for others are caught off-guard by the complete lack of that in many youngsters today; they are more akin to wild dogs, than decent young people.
That is a difficult adjustment for people who are actually civilized to make, especially in the moment. If you have never seen a rabid dog, you might mistake it for Fluffy until it's too late, and you've already been bitten.

Good move on his part. He kept his cool and only made twitter instead of an arraignment.

Shouldn't you be more concerned about the fact that a large group of people thought it was okay to harass, taunt and menace an armed man who was walking away?
Does their willingness to engage in behavior that would get them shot down in the streets if the man actually was what they were accusing him of being, not concern you?

Because that sort of toxic behavior, and sense of entitlement to abuse others, coupled with an irrational belief in no consequences, seems like a recipe for a lot of blood getting spilled, to me.

Leftists cannot think beyond how they feel at any given moment.

Leftist cannot think at all. They simply react like Pavlov's dogs did.

Actions have consequences, it's obvious these kids weren't taught that. Well they got a lesson, didn't they, and they deserved it.

You think the guy who could face criminal charges learned his lesson about drawing a firearm when it's not warranted?
Oh I don't know about that. It looked like a cigarette lighter to me. Then again it could have been a water pistol. Prove that it was a gun, dumbass.

So I can't tell what is more messed up, the continued violence from the left against anyone who disagrees with them, the fact that 14yrs think they can fight grown men, or the idiot reporter who clearly sides with the attackers in this video.

SEATTLE — A fight over a political sign became violent in Seattle’s Ballard neighborhood. It started with a couple of teens trying to steal a sign but ended with one of those teens getting body slammed and U.S. Congressional Candidate Craig Keller getting involved.
Keller is the Republican candidate in Washington’s 7th U.S. House District race. He’s facing off against Democratic incumbent, Pramila Jayapal.
The trouble started around 5:45 p.m. Wednesday. Mortikye “Mo” Aylward, 14, said he and his friends passed the Trump/Culp rally at 15th Ave and Market Street. He said their friend group was trying to share their views with those at the rally when words got heated.

VIDEO
Did anyone else notice the reporter saying that it was a demonstration by a "Trump Cult"?

Stupid kid tries to steal shit, stupid kid gets caught, stupid kid gets body slammed. :thup:

We can accurately describe someone aged 14 years as a kid. How would you accurately describe an adult who body slams a kid? The term "Trumpian" might suffice.

The "kids" involved were fourteen and fifteen according to the reporter, Kyle Rittenhouse is sixteen, I don't see you calling him a "kid" and making excuses for his behavior.

I happen to think that the candidate was wrong to do what he did there, however, do you condone those little punks doing what they were doing?

Strange out there and I certainly do not visit cities. Would like to see their mountains, streams and coast, though. Never been.
You mean Washington? I should be working for their state board of tourism though I haven't lived there for
years. The San Juan Islands, the Columbia river, the only rain forest in North America, Mt. St. Helens and Mount Ranier.
And as a relic of the last Ice Age as glaciers melted and carved out mountains, gorges, and deserts.
It's where the Canadian Rockies enter the US.
It's where the Pacific ocean meets the US also. It's one of a kind.
It's pretty country if you can stand the relentless drizzle ten months out of the year.

It's pretty country if you can stand the relentless drizzle ten months out of the year.
That's West of the Cascade range and along the coastline. The Eastern part of the state (the good part) has four distinct seasons and our rain there falls as snow and runs off in the spring.

It doesn't seem too bright, but you never know how many people are armed, concealed at these street demonstrations. I personally am not an open carry guy. Those people are trying to make a point or make an impression. Nobody needs to see my hardware until I need it. The lone open carry guy is always a target.

I have no doubt he'd take some return fire, but so what? He'd still be able to do a lot of damage first, so the only reason anyone would taunt or harass someone like that, is if they didn't really believe he would shoot them...... and if they don't believe that, then why are they calling him names and trying to provoke him?

I'll tell you why......
Because they're a bunch of dangerously stupid jackasses, who are going to be a problem for all of us sooner or later, or because they are provocateurs deliberately trying to cause an incident they can use as propaganda to incite even more violence by their sympathizers and against their opposition..... their opposition btw, being those people who don't harass, taunt, or menace other people, and who don't try to start shit. And that is even more dangerous than just the stupidity option.

Probably not. If moving to assault, with intent, an assault weapon is a good choice, but like I said, it is too visible. It's movement is to obvious and he, by himself is automatically "the" target. He could take shots at people in the semi dark and most like not ever see the concealed carry guy that would have him as a single target until it was too late as raising and aiming the assault style takes gross body movements and the weapon sticks out and it did not look like he was wearing a flack jacket, where some of the crowd obviously were. It is just the wrong choice for the task and is most likely what brought attention to him in the first place. He made the right choice, moved out smartly, but with showing alarm, but steady movement out of the situation. People who flaunt their rifles are often untrained cowboys, counting on the shock effect of seeing their armament and probably end up like Kyle, arrested or dead. Just saying, it is like anything else, choose the right tool for the right job.

Again, I think you're too focused on him, the guy we're all pretty sure isn't going to attack anyone, instead of paying attention to the crowd which is where the actual violence is going to start.

The guy vastly outnumbered and visibly armed is always the one to focus on and watch. He is the one that was in the wrong place at the wrong time, but made the right moves to keep the peace, and protect his own life and the lives of other. Can't say that much for the forethought of the long gun, but he kept his shit together. My kind of guy. Wouldn't mind him on my flank in a pinch. And, that is how I measure men with weapons, always have.

Stealing a sign is violent??
Snatch and grab robbery, yes.
"Robbery??" What are you, fucked in the head?

Robbery—Definition.

A person commits robbery when he or she unlawfully takes personal property from the person of another or in his or her presence against his or her will by the use or threatened use of immediate force, violence, or fear of injury to that person or his or her property or the person or property of anyone. Such force or fear must be used to obtain or retain possession of the property, or to prevent or overcome resistance to the taking; in either of which cases the degree of force is immaterial. Such taking constitutes robbery whenever it appears that, although the taking was fully completed without the knowledge of the person from whom taken, such knowledge was prevented by the use of force or fear.[/url]​

So who did those kids threaten with force or fear of injury?​

The "kids" involved were fourteen and fifteen according to the reporter, Kyle Rittenhouse is sixteen, I don't see you calling him a "kid" and making excuses for his behavior.
One took a yard sign, the other murdered two people.

Do you want to draw some equivalents?

Forum List

Back