Kid gets body slammed by congressional candidate

The kids were idiots, but he was a grown man running for office. Serious lack of judgement and self control there. If he was a 6'2" 250lb. employee seen on video body slamming a 14 year old kid, he would probably be job hunting if he were salary.

Funny, I never saw this comment from you about all the Democrat macho men who intimidated kids for wearing MAGA hats. Sandmann, the guy who dumped the soda on the kid, the old man who just went to the local store. These and many more have been threads on this site, I would remember a leftist like you speaking up against it. Didn't happen.

Suddenly, a standard emerges for you. A standard that will fade away when we flip parties
Were they candidates for office flinging dumb ass kids like a rag doll? I do not think so. You are confusing the issue. Not whether the kids were right. They were not. Not whether other kids whipping their ass, for the offenses would have illicit-ed the same comments from me. They wouldn't. I would probably laughed thinking it funny. It sucks to be a grown up sometimes and having to act responsibly in the face of adversity, but it does not change the fact that we have a different standard for adult, especially adults aspiring to a leadership position. You know. I know it.

So you're OK with Democrats attacking kids, but you're not OK with Republicans running for office.

Yes, sounds right
Not OK with anybody attacking kids, including Democrats. You need to get some better paint on that brush. It does not stick to level headed conservatives.

Where were kids attacked?

The kids were idiots, but he was a grown man running for office. Serious lack of judgement and self control there. If he was a 6'2" 250lb. employee seen on video body slamming a 14 year old kid, he would probably be job hunting if he were salary.

Funny, I never saw this comment from you about all the Democrat macho men who intimidated kids for wearing MAGA hats. Sandmann, the guy who dumped the soda on the kid, the old man who just went to the local store. These and many more have been threads on this site, I would remember a leftist like you speaking up against it. Didn't happen.

Suddenly, a standard emerges for you. A standard that will fade away when we flip parties
Were they candidates for office flinging dumb ass kids like a rag doll? I do not think so. You are confusing the issue. Not whether the kids were right. They were not. Not whether other kids whipping their ass, for the offenses would have illicit-ed the same comments from me. They wouldn't. I would probably laughed thinking it funny. It sucks to be a grown up sometimes and having to act responsibly in the face of adversity, but it does not change the fact that we have a different standard for adult, especially adults aspiring to a leadership position. You know. I know it.

So you're OK with Democrats attacking kids, but you're not OK with Republicans running for office.

Yes, sounds right
Not OK with anybody attacking kids, including Democrats. You need to get some better paint on that brush. It does not stick to level headed conservatives.

Your response to Democrats attacking kids was they aren't running for office as if that makes it OK

Strange out there and I certainly do not visit cities. Would like to see their mountains, streams and coast, though. Never been.
You mean Washington? I should be working for their state board of tourism though I haven't lived there for
years. The San Juan Islands, the Columbia river, the only rain forest in North America, Mt. St. Helens and Mount Ranier.
And as a relic of the last Ice Age as glaciers melted and carved out mountains, gorges, and deserts.
It's where the Canadian Rockies enter the US.
It's where the Pacific ocean meets the US also. It's one of a kind.

He doesn't know the age of those kids. They were the ones who were violent... a man can protect himself and his property. When does the violence from the left end, when we stand up for ourselves.
Pushing a young teen girl off the curb out into street traffic and body slamming a little kid are a little beyond the pale. The dumb ass kids rattled the adults into a really messy incident. Betcha he doesn't get elected.
That violent girl deserved a fuck of a lot worse than what she got, just like the rest of them. If you dems raise your kids to commit violent politically motivated assaults, dont be surprised when they get their heads caved in.
If she had gotten worse or had been the one body slammed, the politician would have been having to make bail or spend the night at the Graybar hotel and you know it.
Are any of your kids with BLM or antifa?
No. We do not have antifa or BLM problems here. Besides, I raised responsible kids as I was raised and they are now stable adults. With your state of mind, you would not want them on a jury of your peers.
Then why are you defending irresponsible brats and their parents?

Yes, sounds right

Did not say they were. You said Quote "So you're OK with Democrats attacking kids." I only replied that I was not OK with anybody attacking kids. You are very confused, mixing your statements and trying to get others to think someone else was saying something remotely akin to your statements. I hear Prevagan might help you. You should consult your physician and consider it.

Yes, sounds right

Did not say they were. You said Quote "So you're OK with Democrats attacking kids." I only replied that I was not OK with anybody attacking kids. You are very confused, mixing your statements and trying to get others to think someone else was saying something remotely akin to your statements. I hear Prevagan might help you. You should consult your physician and consider it.

IN CONTEXT, where is the evidence the Republicans attacked kids?

Yes, sounds right

Yep, those brain enhancers can turn average idiots into EINSTEINS!! :cool-45:

Yes, sounds right

Your response to Democrats attacking kids was they aren't running for office as if that makes it OK
Nothing going on in that video was OK on how the situation was started or finished. If you want to support the guy, go ahead. Will do you nor him any good. What looks cool on "Jackass" is not what is acceptable for adults in the real world. I did not make the rules, or set the standards for adults in public and how imagery is perceived. It is what it is. You don't have to like it, but would be well advised to remember it, when considering actions with kids in public, especially if three times their size.

Pushing a young teen girl off the curb out into street traffic and body slamming a little kid are a little beyond the pale. The dumb ass kids rattled the adults into a really messy incident. Betcha he doesn't get elected

These kids, like so many these days, need to learn not to start fights they can’t or won’t win. The main way to learn that lesson is getting their ass kicked. Lesson learned.

Pushing a young teen girl off the curb out into street traffic and body slamming a little kid are a little beyond the pale. The dumb ass kids rattled the adults into a really messy incident. Betcha he doesn't get elected

These kids, like so many these days, need to learn not to start fights they can’t or won’t win. The main way to learn that lesson is getting their ass kicked. Lesson learned.
It is usually learned at the kid vs kid level. I do believe, that some kids foolishly count on the knowledge of the laws regarding adults vs children working to the kids advantage, how video imagery works in the public mind and use it to false advantage. If the kid had been 18, a little bigger and the candidate had punched him out, breaking his jaw, everybody would be clapping, cheering and it would boost the candidate's image. That just is not the case.

It is usually learned at the kid vs kid level. I do believe, that some kids foolishly count on the knowledge of the laws regarding adults vs children working to the kids advantage, how video imagery works in the public mind and use it to false advantage. If the kid had been 18, a little bigger and the candidate had punched him out, breaking his jaw, everybody would be clapping, cheering and it would boost the candidate's image. That just is not the case.

It may be learned at that lower level more often than not, but this instance also instills the reminder that children are intended to defer to and obey adults, not challenge them. These kids learned a double lesson that far too few of their peers have never learned either.

It may be learned at that lower level more often than not, but this instance also instills the reminder that children are intended to defer to and obey adults, not challenge them. These kids learned a double lesson that far too few of their peers have never learned either.
Yep. I doubt that kid makes the same dumb ass mistake again. The girl,.. hard to say.

Stupid kid tries to steal shit, stupid kid gets caught, stupid kid gets body slammed. :thup:
The operative word is "kid".

We can accurately describe someone aged 14 years as a kid. How would you accurately describe an adult who body slams a kid? The term "Trumpian" might suffice.

A lack of maturity applies to both.

This is where those 14yrs are heading... think that is good for them? A body slam might prevent this insanity.

Removing maturity is the solution to the problem?

I'm glad I'm old and won't have to live in the future society in which lack of moral judgement prevails.

Aww, the beta male is upset!! That kid got exactly what he deserved, knocked on his skinny ass. He will think twice before he tries that shit again.

So adults are supposed to stand idly by and allow the children to take the signs and mangle them. Then if a kid punches an adult he has to stand there and take it.

Yes, sounds right

Nothing going on in that video was OK on how the situation was started or finished. If you want to support the guy, go ahead. Will do you nor him any good. What looks cool on "Jackass" is not what is acceptable for adults in the real world. I did not make the rules, or set the standards for adults in public and how imagery is perceived. It is what it is. You don't have to like it, but would be well advised to remember it, when considering actions with kids in public, especially if three times their size.

Typical Democrat deflection. I commented on your lack of comment on Democrats intimidating children and you said it's fine, they weren't running for office. Now you say "adults," but you still only are against Republicans

So adults are supposed to stand idly by and allow the children to take the signs and mangle them. Then if a kid punches an adult he has to stand there and take it.
Dang, dude! This really bothers you. It is situational dealing with kid in public or how it will appear and indeed what you can expect to get away with. I'm certainly no pacifist. When in maintenance for small hospital that put in a psych ward, was doubling a security (they were too cheap to hire trained personnel) had a 15 year old grab a young nurse, break a beaker and hold her threatening. They called me. Was able to distract and jerk the girl away. He was on speed, started threatening me. I wasn't that much bigger and having no intention of trying to disarm, grabbed the paddles of a shock cart and flipped the switch, charging saying come on ya little shit, this will stop your heart, drop it and get back in your room or your through. He had a change of heart. Cops arrived and took him somewhere else. The young nurse was grateful. The hospital administrator, not so much and I was almost fired. I quit a month later, taking a supervisory job where I handled daily contract employees slinging meat in a freezer warehouse, paying off my alcoholics, druggies and ex-cons at in cash nightly one at a time with a cash box and a loaded .38 on the desk. A much better situation for personal self defense without ambiguity of youth involvement.

Yes, sounds right

Typical Democrat deflection. I commented on your lack of comment on Democrats intimidating children and you said it's fine, they weren't running for office. Now you say "adults," but you still only are against Republicans
What a rant. Get a life. The adult/kid thing has always been the topic, not Dems or Reps. You go on out in public and do as you please, but if I were you, I would try to stay out of trouble and remember, there is always cellphone video, no matter how it makes you look.

So I can't tell what is more messed up, the continued violence from the left against anyone who disagrees with them, the fact that 14yrs think they can fight grown men, or the idiot reporter who clearly sides with the attackers in this video.

SEATTLE — A fight over a political sign became violent in Seattle’s Ballard neighborhood. It started with a couple of teens trying to steal a sign but ended with one of those teens getting body slammed and U.S. Congressional Candidate Craig Keller getting involved.
Keller is the Republican candidate in Washington’s 7th U.S. House District race. He’s facing off against Democratic incumbent, Pramila Jayapal.
The trouble started around 5:45 p.m. Wednesday. Mortikye “Mo” Aylward, 14, said he and his friends passed the Trump/Culp rally at 15th Ave and Market Street. He said their friend group was trying to share their views with those at the rally when words got heated.

VIDEO
The truly guilty parties in this story are the parents of the kids who failed to instill in their brats simple respect for others and responsibility for their actions, probaly because they were never taken to the woodshed and they are themselves guilty of the same shortcomings. Instead they want the police to take action against those who suffed from their own failures as parents. Ironic isn't it. Lock the bastards up!

He doesn't know the age of those kids. They were the ones who were violent... a man can protect himself and his property. When does the violence from the left end, when we stand up for ourselves.
Stealing a sign is violent??

Forum List

Back