Kid gets body slammed by congressional candidate

The kids were idiots, but he was a grown man running for office. Serious lack of judgement and self control there. If he was a 6'2" 250lb. employee seen on video body slamming a 14 year old kid, he would probably be job hunting if he were salary.

He doesn't know the age of those kids. They were the ones who were violent... a man can protect himself and his property. When does the violence from the left end, when we stand up for ourselves.
Pushing a young teen girl off the curb out into street traffic and body slamming a little kid are a little beyond the pale. The dumb ass kids rattled the adults into a really messy incident. Betcha he doesn't get elected.
That violent girl deserved a fuck of a lot worse than what she got, just like the rest of them. If you dems raise your kids to commit violent politically motivated assaults, dont be surprised when they get their heads caved in.
If she had gotten worse or had been the one body slammed, the politician would have been having to make bail or spend the night at the Graybar hotel and you know it.
When I get my hands on people like you, there won't be a lawyer you can call, except in hell.

The kids were idiots, but he was a grown man running for office. Serious lack of judgement and self control there. If he was a 6'2" 250lb. employee seen on video body slamming a 14 year old kid, he would probably be job hunting if he were salary.

He doesn't know the age of those kids. They were the ones who were violent... a man can protect himself and his property. When does the violence from the left end, when we stand up for ourselves.
Pushing a young teen girl off the curb out into street traffic and body slamming a little kid are a little beyond the pale. The dumb ass kids rattled the adults into a really messy incident. Betcha he doesn't get elected.
That violent girl deserved a fuck of a lot worse than what she got, just like the rest of them. If you dems raise your kids to commit violent politically motivated assaults, dont be surprised when they get their heads caved in.
If she had gotten worse or had been the one body slammed, the politician would have been having to make bail or spend the night at the Graybar hotel and you know it.
When I get my hands on people like you, there won't be a lawyer you can call, except in hell.

:rolleyes:

So I can't tell what is more messed up, the continued violence from the left against anyone who disagrees with them, the fact that 14yrs think they can fight grown men, or the idiot reporter who clearly sides with the attackers in this video.

SEATTLE — A fight over a political sign became violent in Seattle’s Ballard neighborhood. It started with a couple of teens trying to steal a sign but ended with one of those teens getting body slammed and U.S. Congressional Candidate Craig Keller getting involved.
Keller is the Republican candidate in Washington’s 7th U.S. House District race. He’s facing off against Democratic incumbent, Pramila Jayapal.
The trouble started around 5:45 p.m. Wednesday. Mortikye “Mo” Aylward, 14, said he and his friends passed the Trump/Culp rally at 15th Ave and Market Street. He said their friend group was trying to share their views with those at the rally when words got heated.

VIDEO
That is what they all are in a nutshell. They cause the violence. They instigate, attack, yell, and then if you either defend yourself or retaliate, they cry that they were peaceful and how unacceptable it was to defend yourselves, and threaten with lawyers etc.

Then it is of course reported that way. That is what they all do and exactly their pattern. When the shit goes down and it will, do not have mercy. They are very specific types of scumbags.
That's exactly how the left works. They poke, poke poke, then when the person finally has enough and pokes back the left runs crying to mommy media about the injustice and hate. We're onto the game and the crocodile tears and feigned outrage isn't gonna work anymore.
Funny thing is when marxism finally takes over, they think things will get easier for teenagers.

It's gonna be hilarious watching them suffer.
They're no smarter than the mouse going after the free cheese in the trap.

In Seattle, as a republican, against the queen bee woke radical incumbent?
I'd say that's a safe bet. That doesn't make what he did wrong or ill advised.

This politically inspired vandalism and kids hiding behind their ages to escape responsibility for their crimes has gotten out of hand. If more insolent little punks were body slammed we would probably see an
improved society in general.
Again, agree with the sentiment, but as you even pointed out, the political environment of his local and laws that protect kids from adult being more stringent than kids from other minor kids, and the big adult running for office, changes the equation. If it had happened 6 weeks ago, it would have been a scandal that ended his campaign, where as on the Friday before election, with most votes in that state mail-in anyway it will not matter as much, but will be remembered and tattooed to any future run for public office.

The left becomes more and more criminal and provocative and the right then gets attacked by the left when they respond to a society spinning out of control.

That's a pretty nice scam they have going. I guess we should all just ignore the nation crumbling into
anarchy, ala Philadelphia, Seattle or Minneapolis, and crawl into our graves for them.

Are any of your kids with BLM or antifa?

The left becomes more and more criminal and provocative and the right then gets attacked by the left when they respond to a society spinning out of control.

That's a pretty nice scam they have going. I guess we should all just ignore the nation crumbling into
anarchy, ala Philadelphia, Seattle or Minneapolis, and crawl into our graves for them.
Ignore the feigned outrage and bust their ignorant heads.

Good luck with that.

Again, agree with the sentiment, but as you even pointed out, the political environment of his local and laws that protect kids from adult being more stringent than kids from other minor kids, and the big adult running for office, changes the equation. If it had happened 6 weeks ago, it would have been a scandal that ended his campaign, where as on the Friday before election, with most votes in that state mail-in anyway it will not matter as much, but will be remembered and tattooed to any future run for public office.
It's all moot for a guy like this in Seattle. He has no future there. At least not on the West side of the
Cascades.
And I say this as someone who had close relatives in Seattle and spent a fair amount of time there while growing up. Seattle has always been liberal minded but when a new virulent strain of leftists sprang up it was like a death knell for Seattle.

Are any of your kids with BLM or antifa?
No. We do not have antifa or BLM problems here. Besides, I raised responsible kids as I was raised and they are now stable adults. With your state of mind, you would not want them on a jury of your peers.

Grown adults who were raised with manners, decorum, and respect for others are caught off-guard by the complete lack of that in many youngsters today; they are more akin to wild dogs, than decent young people.
That is a difficult adjustment for people who are actually civilized to make, especially in the moment. If you have never seen a rabid dog, you might mistake it for Fluffy until it's too late, and you've already been bitten.

And this is where it has led us... in American streets across the nation...

Good move on his part. He kept his cool and only made twitter instead of an arraignment.

Shouldn't you be more concerned about the fact that a large group of people thought it was okay to harass, taunt and menace an armed man who was walking away?
Does their willingness to engage in behavior that would get them shot down in the streets if the man actually was what they were accusing him of being, not concern you?

Because that sort of toxic behavior, and sense of entitlement to abuse others, coupled with an irrational belief in no consequences, seems like a recipe for a lot of blood getting spilled, to me.

They've probably done this form of bullying countless times to other 14 year olds without consequence and just never had it cross their minds that it might not work the same way with an adult.

We screwed up by not letting kids fight on the playground after school. That’s where you learn not to fuck with people and the teachers can’t protect you. It also give the parents a chance to see their little angel is acting like a dick away from home. Nothing drives that home better than little Johnny coming home bloodied up.

It's all moot for a guy like this in Seattle. He has no future there. At least not on the West side of the
Cascades.
And I say this as someone who had close relatives in Seattle and spent a fair amount of time there while growing up. Seattle has always been liberal minded but when a new virulent strain of leftists sprang up it was like a death knell for Seattle.
Strange out there and I certainly do not visit cities. Would like to see their mountains, streams and coast, though. Never been.

Funny, I never saw this comment from you about all the Democrat macho men who intimidated kids for wearing MAGA hats. Sandmann, the guy who dumped the soda on the kid, the old man who just went to the local store. These and many more have been threads on this site, I would remember a leftist like you speaking up against it. Didn't happen.

Suddenly, a standard emerges for you. A standard that will fade away when we flip parties
Were they candidates for office flinging dumb ass kids like a rag doll? I do not think so. You are confusing the issue. Not whether the kids were right. They were not. Not whether other kids whipping their ass, for the offenses would have illicit-ed the same comments from me. They wouldn't. I would probably laughed thinking it funny. It sucks to be a grown up sometimes and having to act responsibly in the face of adversity, but it does not change the fact that we have a different standard for adult, especially adults aspiring to a leadership position. You know. I know it.

So you're OK with Democrats attacking kids, but you're not OK with Republicans running for office.

Yes, sounds right

Funny, I never saw this comment from you about all the Democrat macho men who intimidated kids for wearing MAGA hats. Sandmann, the guy who dumped the soda on the kid, the old man who just went to the local store. These and many more have been threads on this site, I would remember a leftist like you speaking up against it. Didn't happen.

Suddenly, a standard emerges for you. A standard that will fade away when we flip parties
Were they candidates for office flinging dumb ass kids like a rag doll? I do not think so. You are confusing the issue. Not whether the kids were right. They were not. Not whether other kids whipping their ass, for the offenses would have illicit-ed the same comments from me. They wouldn't. I would probably laughed thinking it funny. It sucks to be a grown up sometimes and having to act responsibly in the face of adversity, but it does not change the fact that we have a different standard for adult, especially adults aspiring to a leadership position. You know. I know it.

So you're OK with Democrats attacking kids, but you're not OK with Republicans running for office.

Yes, sounds right
Not OK with anybody attacking kids, including Democrats. You need to get some better paint on that brush. It does not stick to level headed conservatives.

Greg Gianforte body slammed an adult and was convicted of assault.
This minor boy and the young girl he kicked need to sue.
Republicans are THUGS.

Gianforte needs to press charges of theft, destruction of property and assault on the kids and sue their parents for damages.

You are confusing Craig Keller with Greg Gianforte, although they are both Republican thugs.

Last edited:
So I can't tell what is more messed up, the continued violence from the left against anyone who disagrees with them, the fact that 14yrs think they can fight grown men, or the idiot reporter who clearly sides with the attackers in this video.

SEATTLE — A fight over a political sign became violent in Seattle’s Ballard neighborhood. It started with a couple of teens trying to steal a sign but ended with one of those teens getting body slammed and U.S. Congressional Candidate Craig Keller getting involved.
Keller is the Republican candidate in Washington’s 7th U.S. House District race. He’s facing off against Democratic incumbent, Pramila Jayapal.
The trouble started around 5:45 p.m. Wednesday. Mortikye “Mo” Aylward, 14, said he and his friends passed the Trump/Culp rally at 15th Ave and Market Street. He said their friend group was trying to share their views with those at the rally when words got heated.

VIDEO

Adults (GOP) Vs children (Demonicrats). Stink-projecting PROGS feel something must be done about the GOP, because kids aren't responsible for their actions. They were supposed to take the abuse, and probably offer trick or treat.

New Topics

Forum List

Back